Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 06-04-2009, 03:54 PM   #1
columbus
Wizard
columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Prs 650, 505
Stephen King's new book

Morality

Don't know if I would bother to read the book - but I would sure like to have the Ereader in my hands!!!! (Benny Hill moment - sorry )

Last edited by columbus; 06-06-2009 at 02:59 AM.
columbus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 05:50 PM   #2
Sporadic
Banned
Sporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with others

Device: Kindle 1
What happened to Under The Dome?

- edit Or is this a new short story?
Sporadic is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-05-2009, 01:26 AM   #3
columbus
Wizard
columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporadic;
What happened to Under The Dome?

- edit Or is this a new short story?
Guess this is just another publicity stunt, read the UK report Here
Old 06-06-2009, 03:02 AM   #4
columbus
Wizard

Finally with the help of Peverel figured out how to post images at a size you can read.

See post #1
Old 06-06-2009, 03:03 AM   #5
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Coffin
Is Stephen King just a marketing company now? I swear it's like he's gimmick of the week rather than a writer.
Moejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-06-2009, 03:12 AM   #6
columbus
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moejoe;
Is Stephen King just a marketing company now? I swear it's like he's gimmick of the week rather than a writer.
I guess he has to do something to make up for the poor quality of his recent work!

One wonders did he get the chance to write all over Bar Refaeli's naked body Mmmmmmm

Last edited by columbus; 06-06-2009 at 03:16 AM. Reason: extra test
Old 06-06-2009, 09:24 AM   #7
columbus
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by senorita;
Hello columbus, really very nice and good information. here i am sharing Stephen King books official website.
Hi senorita & welcome to Mobileread!

It would be worth you posting on the "Introduce yourself" forum so everybody can get to know you. You will find a lot of very friendly and helpful people here. What reader are you thinking of getting?