Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 07-19-2010, 10:41 PM   #1
SameOldStory
My True Self
SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
The Changed by B.J. Burrow - 40% off

Apex Book Company is having a 40% off sale.

I was looking for another book and ended up buying The Changed by B.J. Burrow on Apex Book Co.

It looks to be a fun read.

It's also on Smashwords, where I buy many of my books, but Apex had a 40% off all of their ebooks.

Zombie books attract me only a little, but this one jumped out at me because it's so funny.

It's also in the most popular formats and IS NOT DRM restricted.

eBook Formats:
Apex Digital (PDF) - (this download also includes an ePub file)
Kindle
iPhone/iTouch App
Fictionwise (all other formats)
Smashwords (all other formats)

The book that started my search? It's only on Amazon and is DRMed. NO SALE.

Last edited by SameOldStory; 07-19-2010 at 10:44 PM.
SameOldStory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 05:41 AM   #2
weateallthepies
Lord of the Pies
weateallthepies is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.weateallthepies is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.weateallthepies is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.weateallthepies is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.weateallthepies is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.weateallthepies is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.weateallthepies is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.weateallthepies is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.weateallthepies is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.weateallthepies is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.weateallthepies is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

Device: Kindle Scribe, Kindle Oasis 3, Kobo Sage, Onyx Boox Leaf 2, iPad Pro
I read it a while back, was a fun short read.
weateallthepies is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert