Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 06-23-2009, 12:17 AM   #1
billposters
billposters has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.billposters has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.billposters has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.billposters has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: none
Sony PRS-505 £150 at play.com (UK)

Having being pleasantly surprised at the argos deal I posted a couple of days ago for £170, even better to see that Play.com are now selling at £149.99.

Always the silver mind

Looks like the prices are going down. Personally I think this will be the price point for most retailers come christmas.
billposters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 06:05 AM   #2
klikklak
Connoisseur
klikklak doesn't litterklikklak doesn't litter

Device: nokia 770, PRS-500
damn it, this isn't the first time I'm cursing play.coms policy of not delivering electronics to the rest of europe. *sigh* I'll have to wait until christmas then.
klikklak is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-24-2009, 09:58 AM   #3
Abecedary
Exwyzeeologist
Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: :PRS-505::iPod touch:
Apparently Borders here in the states aren't planning on getting any more 505s in stock (and they're a partner with Sony). It's looking more and more like Sony is planning on rolling out a new model in the next month or two, and these price drops are just helping them clear inventory. I don't mind so much, though, since I'm loving my reader and I'm fairly certain the new one will just end up having the same list price as the old one.
Abecedary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 12:51 PM   #4
bathos
Zealot
bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone XS, iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, kindle Oasis
At that price I just had to go and buy a second one. Hee hee hee.

bathos
bathos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 05:58 AM   #5
Traxas
Traxas began at the beginning.

Device: none
Aww man.. I was about to order one, but they increased their price to £179.99.

Edit: nevermind, turns out, as klikklak said, that they don't ship electronics throughout europe.

Last edited by Traxas; 06-30-2009 at 06:02 AM.
Traxas is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-03-2009, 08:30 AM   #6
Riocaz
Fulfilled but not by iRex
Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Far too many
And it's back to 149.99!
Riocaz is offline   Reply With Quote