Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 10-10-2010, 08:06 PM   #1
Lizard1
Lizard1 began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone
Library listing in Menu

Now that calibre supports multiple libraries I decided to restructure my books into separate libraries. I created folders, one for each classification, and had calibre create new libraries in these folders. So far so good. I can access and switch to any of the libraries using the sub-menus under the menu items Switch/Rename/Delete library.

However, the menu itself only lists six of the libraries (excluding, of course, the current library) when I actually have eight. Is there any way to get the menu to show more than six libraries?

- Lizard1
Lizard1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 08:11 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
no its limited to prevent it from becoming too long. Use the quick switch sub menu for the rest.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert