Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 10-03-2010, 05:29 PM   #16
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manichean View Post
Just as an information, that link is broken. You might want to link to the post you're referencing.
MR wierdness.. Go to the Original message, not the quote and the link is good (But confusing as it does not show HIS DEVICE screen)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 07:16 PM   #17
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
Quote:
Just as an information, that link is broken. You might want to link to the post you're referencing.
@Manichean

Sorry it is on the first page of this thread about 5 messages above yours so I thought it redundant and stupidly thought the pasted link would work.

@dwanthy does it matter his device as sideways is sideways. Probably I am wrong but I assumed that is showed up that way in the calibre viewer.

I suspect he has given up on the project

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-03-2010, 09:45 PM   #18
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by speakingtohe View Post
@dwanthy does it matter his device as sideways is sideways. Probably I am wrong but I assumed that is showed up that way in the calibre viewer.
Sideways is sideways but he described his problem and titled this thread as Landscape to Portrait. Landscape by definition is not sideways. The link he showed is contrary to his description. The link seemed to indicate the words are sideways too (not landscape). The most likely situation if the words are sideways is that is document was/is image based.

I wanted to help this user out if possible but in order to help, the person requesting help has to give a complete description of their environment, their procedure, their clearly and completely stated final outcome and their goal. This is info only they have. Often we can try to read minds and make educated guesses that will help. For me this wasn't one of those mind reading times.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 03:50 AM   #19
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by speakingtohe View Post
@Manichean

Sorry it is on the first page of this thread about 5 messages above yours so I thought it redundant and stupidly thought the pasted link would work.
Yeah, I noticed already. My bad, I thought it was in an entirely different thread.
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 10:36 AM   #20
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonmoon85 View Post
Hi I convert from PDF to EPUB but when ever I covert it came out landscape. How to I fix it?
This sounds like your PDF was a Picture of words (an image), rather than text.
Your reader may be Auto-rotating for best fit. This is not what ePub will do.

Can you post a small sample that does not have copyright restrictions?
The experts can tell in minutes.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert