Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 12-14-2012, 01:39 PM   #31
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, misc. Android devices, Nook HD+
Never mind...
hwlester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 01:47 PM   #32
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by hwlester View Post
Never mind...
Yeah, too many windows open.. Sorry.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-14-2012, 03:32 PM   #33
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I got the October 2010 code about 45 minutes ago from dadalo and sent it on to camiller, but I'm still waiting on the others. I'm guessing dadalo had something come up while redeeming them since he hasn't posted here yet.
Old 12-14-2012, 03:50 PM   #34
dadalo
Connoisseur
dadalo is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.dadalo is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.dadalo is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.dadalo is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.dadalo is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.dadalo is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.dadalo is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.dadalo is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.dadalo is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.dadalo is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.dadalo is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: Kindle 3, Nexus 7, iPad mini, Sony PRS-T2
I've been in a long boring meeting. I have another in 45 minutes :-(

All codes received, thanks.
All codes redeemed and sent to hwlester.

-dadalo
dadalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 04:00 PM   #35
hwlester
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadalo View Post
I've been in a long boring meeting. I have another in 45 minutes :-(

All codes received, thanks.
All codes redeemed and sent to hwlester.

-dadalo
I feel for you, man. Don't they know not to have long boring meetings on Fridays?

I've got the other codes and will be working my way through them.
Advert
Old 12-14-2012, 04:16 PM   #36
hwlester
Wizard

Okay... all bundles redeemed and codes sent to camiller.
Old 12-14-2012, 04:58 PM   #37
camiller
Addict
camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wireless
All redeemed and sent to scottken
camiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 05:16 PM   #38
scottken
Addict
scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook color
All redeemed and codes sent to gweeks. Thanks ATDrake!
scottken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 05:18 PM   #39
piperclassique
A garbling groftpot
piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis, Voyage, Kobo mini, Samsung tablet, phones, whatever.
Bedtime. 23.18 central european time. I'll try to wake up early.
piperclassique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 05:22 PM   #40
weedfreak
Addict
weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: calibre
If pipers gone then no point in me waiting up. it will be tomorrow for us then, unless they pull the plug European time.
weedfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 05:35 PM   #41
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
As the thread-starter and original bundle-buyer, I say that if someone's declared they've gone offline and won't be coming back for some time and there's a bunch of people queued and waiting, feel free to PM whoever was the latest code-holder if you're the next in line.

If we're lucky, Baen won't take the bundles offline until the person who's normally in charge of their store wakes up tomorrow morning.

But I wouldn't personally count on anything lasting past midnight Eastern US time, just in case, which is about 6 hours from now as I type this.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 05:51 PM   #42
camiller
Addict
camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wireless
Agreed, as close to the wire as we are getting I don't think there should be a problem with anyone jumping the line.
camiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 05:59 PM   #43
hwlester
Wizard

I forgot to mention that as I was redeeming the last code, I clicked the Update Cart button and it hung for a long time, then I got a message that the site was temporarily down for maintenance and to try again later. I thought the jig was up... I backed up one page and my cart came back up with the coupon applied and it let me continue.
Old 12-14-2012, 06:12 PM   #44
shuddle
Enthusiast
shuddle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametershuddle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametershuddle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametershuddle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametershuddle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametershuddle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametershuddle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametershuddle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametershuddle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametershuddle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametershuddle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle fireHD, Kindle fireHD 8.9"
I would like these bundles, but I can't figure out who to PM.

PM sent to gweeks. Hope he/she is the right person

Last edited by shuddle; 12-14-2012 at 06:16 PM.
shuddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 06:18 PM   #45
Howlingwolf
Groupie
Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.

Device: Kobo Touch
Start at the end and work backwards until you find the last 'PM to' post.
Howlingwolf is offline   Reply With Quote