Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 04-12-2011, 08:03 AM   #1
chrisanthropic
Fiend
chrisanthropic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisanthropic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisanthropic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisanthropic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisanthropic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisanthropic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisanthropic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisanthropic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisanthropic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisanthropic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisanthropic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Thieves at Heart

Hi there,

"Thieves at Heart" is the first book in the "Valley of Ten Crescents" series by Tristan Tarwater and can be had for free on Smashwords.

Tavera has spent her whole life in the Valley of Ten Crescents, the only half elf in a region populated by humans devoted to the Church of the Moon Goddess. Her ‘mam’ was a prostitute who gave her up to save her business. Her ‘pa’ Derk is a thief who’s eager to have her follow in his footsteps. *What will become of Tavera as she grows up among the thieves and villains of The Valley of Ten crescents and what is the Cup of Cream that her ‘pa’ seems so eager to please?

My wife Tristan is the author and I am in charge of the website/editing/and formatting. The second book of the series, "Self-Made Scoundrel" is also available for a dollar on Smashwords, Amazon, and B&N.

We release the books a chapter a week on her website for free but the full books are always released for sale first (for those who are impatient).

If you review, rate, or discuss "Thieves at Heart", let us know about it and we'll send you a free short story/prelude in a format of your choice.

Also, anyone interesting in reviewing the second book please contact us for a free copy.

Thanks!

Last edited by chrisanthropic; 01-20-2012 at 10:49 AM.
chrisanthropic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 05:38 PM   #2
chrisanthropic
Fiend
chrisanthropic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisanthropic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisanthropic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisanthropic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisanthropic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisanthropic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisanthropic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisanthropic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisanthropic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisanthropic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisanthropic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I don't mean to bump my post but apparently I can't edit it (I'm guessing I'm too new here) and I forgot to include a link to the book. I'm smart like that. Click the cover below for the link to the Smashwords page.

Old 01-20-2012, 05:39 AM   #3
chrisanthropic
Fiend

In the past 8 months Thieves at Heart has had an updated cover, a fresh round of professional editing, and a complete website redesign.

Currently, it's only available at Amazon since we succumbed to the EVIL KDP Select program after realizing we made next to no sales anywhere else.

We've started getting a nice run of positive reviews on Amazon and Goodreads.