Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 02-18-2009, 07:25 PM   #1
bjgdal
bjgdal is on a distinguished road

Device: HTC Incredible, Kindle DX, Nook Color in household not mine
Hello from Baltimore

Hi all! I finally signed up on here though I have been a reader of ebooks for some time. Started out a while back reading books on a Palm PDA, then went to a Treo WM based. On my second one of those now using mostly MobiPocket Reader, sometimes PDF format and even occassionally Word based documents. The print is a little small but the convenience is amazing and I love that I can download books from Mobi anytime via the internet connection and get 'em started immediately no matter where I am. No hassles with connecting to desktop or phone line. Bought an eBook Reader for my partner several years ago and she loves it. Now she's thinking of getting an iTouch and may end up reading some on that. Mostly to have a book with her all the time though that's not the major reason she's getting the iTouch. She'll still use the eBook Reader at home (lying in bed reading). My sister has a Kindle.

Happy Reading!

Betty
bjgdal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 07:28 PM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Hello, Betty, and welcome to MobileRead!

Glad to have you aboard, and hope you enjoy the ride...lots to learn, lots to see.

Just stay away from the lounge. You've been warned, we are hereby no longer responsible for what happens....
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-18-2009, 07:29 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Betty and welcome to the Forum.

We had a DC area Meet Up last August and we'll probably have another one this year.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 07:56 PM   #4
DesiLinguist
Computational Linguist
DesiLinguist doesn't litterDesiLinguist doesn't litter

Device: iLiad BE, iPhone, Kindle DX
Betty, welcome to the forum and hello from a fellow Marylander
DesiLinguist is offline   Reply With Quote