Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Kindle Formats

Notices

Old 03-01-2010, 02:35 PM   #16
vsalvaggio
Zealot
vsalvaggio ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vsalvaggio ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vsalvaggio ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vsalvaggio ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vsalvaggio ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vsalvaggio ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vsalvaggio ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vsalvaggio ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vsalvaggio ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vsalvaggio ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vsalvaggio ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, Kindle
FYI: Last week MANY Agatha Christie books became available and were listed on the "New Books" page but not in Mobi format. I checked several times and no change. Luckily last night I actually clicked through to check and all the new Christie books were available in Mobi format (at least the 50 I bought :-) ). The "New Books" page still did not list Mobi as being an available format.
vsalvaggio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 11:17 PM   #17
Seabound
Steerage Class
Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Won't fit here anymore, see sig for a list of liseuses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vsalvaggio View Post
FYI: Last week MANY Agatha Christie books became available and were listed on the "New Books" page but not in Mobi format. I checked several times and no change. Luckily last night I actually clicked through to check and all the new Christie books were available in Mobi format (at least the 50 I bought :-) ). The "New Books" page still did not list Mobi as being an available format.
That's good! Thanks for the info.
Seabound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 03:03 PM   #18
blackrat779
blackrat779 began at the beginning.

Device: CyBook
Hi,
I too had a problem with my wish list at Fictionwise and so I emailed them. They responded really quickly, within a day, and this is what they said:-

Hello,

Due to industry changes, our content suppliers are currently unable to offer certain titles from several large publishers. We are working with our content partners to resolve this.

All of my titles were mobipocket and I cant seem to find them in any other shops. I'm not sure what is going on but I may have to change to Epub.

Hope this helps
Blackrat

Last edited by blackrat779; 04-12-2010 at 03:06 PM.
blackrat779 is offline   Reply With Quote