Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Kindle Formats

Notices

Old 02-18-2011, 03:36 PM   #1
Mountain man
Mountain man began at the beginning.

Device: none... yet
Problem with images in Kindle previewer

Hi,
I just made a book that will go to Amazon. Tested it in my computer with Kindle previewer and everything shows well. Have it tested for me in Kindle, and in an iPod Touch… everything shows well. The same in two other PCs. But the author can’t see most of the images in his own computer with Kindle Previewer, not even after uninstalling and reinstalling it. Does anyone have an idea of what the problem can be? He’s running XP SP2.
Thanks in advance
Bob
Mountain man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 07:24 PM   #2
Histerius
Zealot
Histerius knows the square root of minus one.Histerius knows the square root of minus one.Histerius knows the square root of minus one.Histerius knows the square root of minus one.Histerius knows the square root of minus one.Histerius knows the square root of minus one.Histerius knows the square root of minus one.Histerius knows the square root of minus one.Histerius knows the square root of minus one.Histerius knows the square root of minus one.Histerius knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Kindle 3 - Galaxy Tab 10.1
It seems that Previewer has some issues. Today it doesn't show me picture that were in the book, and after that it showed me all except one picture. Then for reason it decided to show them all. Go figure
Histerius is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-04-2011, 07:18 AM   #3
Mountain man
Mountain man began at the beginning.

Device: none... yet
Yep, the same thing happened to this fried of mine. All of a sudden he started seeing every single image. The file has more than 100 jpgs, so maybe it has something to do with it, but there might be a bug.
Mountain man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 07:59 PM   #4
Histerius
Zealot
Histerius knows the square root of minus one.Histerius knows the square root of minus one.Histerius knows the square root of minus one.Histerius knows the square root of minus one.Histerius knows the square root of minus one.Histerius knows the square root of minus one.Histerius knows the square root of minus one.Histerius knows the square root of minus one.Histerius knows the square root of minus one.Histerius knows the square root of minus one.Histerius knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Kindle 3 - Galaxy Tab 10.1
I couldn't get Previewer to show one picture, jpg as any other, and I had a strong urge to fix my PC with a hammer.
Histerius is offline   Reply With Quote