Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 04-22-2011, 08:13 PM   #1
sbovinet
sbovinet began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Color, Palm T/X
Bug Report LaunchPad Problem

I tried to sign up on LaunchPad so that I could post a suggestion for the new version of Calibre. At the end of the registration form there was an instruction to type the 2 words shown at the botton of the widow. There was no words below the instruction. I was unable to register. Has anyone else had this problem.
sbovinet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 08:25 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Launchpad and internet explorer dont get along well, either put IE in compatibility mode or use another browser.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-01-2011, 09:26 AM   #3
sbovinet
sbovinet began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Color, Palm T/X
I use firefox with a Window XP OS. Never had any problem before. Except that I have had to go through 2 password resets to get back on this site. I am beginning to think I am jinxed as far as sites related to Calibre are concerned.
I have already had my question answered some where else. It seems that Barnes and Noble has the same approach to ebooks as Kindle. Ebooks from B&N will not work with Adoble Digital Editions which accepts all forms of ePub/acsm except for B&N. There appears to be a permission required key which will only allow B&N ebook readers to open books you purchase and download. Oh well, live and learn.
sbovinet is offline   Reply With Quote