Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Legacy E-Book Devices

Notices

Old 01-19-2014, 12:00 PM   #1
arda4
arda4 began at the beginning.

Device: Pandigital Novel 6" Personal eReader
Post Firmware compatiable with Pandigital Personal eReader

Hi to All!

I would like to list some of the firmwares compatiable with Pandigital Personal eReader

1. Reeder 2: This is exactly the same device with Pandigital Personal eReader, even at the first shipments devices did not renamed. I got one of these

Firmware > it was publicly available back then but removed

2. Pandigital Personal eReader

Firmware > Company bankrupted, site down. Does anyone know if there is a mirror for firmware?

3. BQ Avant or Booq Avant: This is the same device with a better looking case:

Firmware > http://www.bqreaders.com/gb/products/avant.html (click "download" tab)
I tried it and it worked flawlessly with my Pandigital.

3. Papyre 6.2 very similar to BQ Avant

Firmware > http://grammata.es/antiguos/23183/pa...asico-6-2.html (click "descargas" tab)

These are firmwares i know. Do you know any other firmware(s) which can work with Pandigital?
arda4 is offline   Reply With Quote