Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 05-01-2013, 05:25 PM   #31921
troll05
Harmless idiot
troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB622, Nexus7, Sony PRS 350, Tolino und nur noch wenig toter Baum:(
Troll wins!!! Ugh!
troll05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 05:39 PM   #31922
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
That's an awful fancy book for a troll to be reading.

I win.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 06:15 PM   #31923
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Adorable chicken wins!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 06:50 PM   #31924
troll05
Harmless idiot
troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB622, Nexus7, Sony PRS 350, Tolino und nur noch wenig toter Baum:(
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeInMyShoes View Post
That's an awful fancy book for a troll to be reading.

I win.
Reading??? What is dat?

Nice pictures and loads of scribbling inbetween
troll05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 07:06 PM   #31925
5thWiggleWife
I’m a Happy Boy!
5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 2017, Acer A500, Kobo Glo, iPad mini
Funny thing.

When I got home this evening the rest of the family was at dinner. As I walked into the kitchen I asked what was for dinner. Without missing a beat Thing One said "poohbear".

As a family we have clearly been hanging out at mobile read too much!
5thWiggleWife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 07:33 PM   #31926
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5thWiggleWife View Post
Funny thing.

When I got home this evening the rest of the family was at dinner. As I walked into the kitchen I asked what was for dinner. Without missing a beat Thing One said "poohbear".

As a family we have clearly been hanging out at mobile read too much!
I think I'm going to have to ban your family for that answer ....

See folks? I wasn't the murderer in last year's mystery! It was this family of poultry murderers!

Egad! Egad I say!
Old 05-01-2013, 07:53 PM   #31927
5thWiggle
Benevolent Evil Lord
5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 8.0, Galaxy Note, iPad Mini, PocketEdge(retired)
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
I think I'm going to have to ban your family for that answer ....

See folks? I wasn't the murderer in last year's mystery! It was this family of poultry murderers!

Egad! Egad I say!
Actually, it was lemon-pepper Poohbear!

Egad, you say; delicious I say!

Poultry murderer win!
5thWiggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 07:55 PM   #31928
poohbear_nc
Now what?

*achoo* *achoo* Stop shaking pepper on me! I'm NOT your dinner. And that lemon makes my feathers stand up!

*ACHOO*
Old 05-01-2013, 07:59 PM   #31929
5thWiggle
Benevolent Evil Lord
5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Lemon and pepper were applied post-plumage and posthumously.
Old 05-01-2013, 08:10 PM   #31930
poohbear_nc
Now what?

*achoo* The ghost of the posthumous poultry will haunt you! *achoo*
Old 05-01-2013, 08:43 PM   #31931
5thWiggle
Benevolent Evil Lord

Quote:
Only if I didn't cook it well enough...

Non-salmonella win!
Old 05-01-2013, 08:49 PM   #31932
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor
Quote:
That's okay...we'll just cook the ghost of a chicken too. I'm sure it would be a bit light and airy, but it's still chicken and properly prepared chicken is always delicious.

On the subject of chicken mcnuggets, they are a bit larger than 1cm*1cm*1cm. Although the process of their creation might not be pleasant to look at, it's likely similar to the process used to create hot dogs. However, in both cases the results are delicious!

Best of all, I now have the win!
Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 09:16 PM   #31933
Love.Forever.
Monarch Butterfly ...
Love.Forever. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Love.Forever. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Love.Forever. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Love.Forever. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Love.Forever. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Love.Forever. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Love.Forever. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Love.Forever. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Love.Forever. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Love.Forever. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Love.Forever. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S4, Nexus 7 32GB, Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8"
everyone loses, i win!
Love.Forever. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 09:30 PM   #31934
discopig
Book Addict
discopig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.discopig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.discopig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.discopig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.discopig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.discopig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.discopig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.discopig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.discopig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.discopig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.discopig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
No, I do
discopig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 09:30 PM   #31935
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
No. I win.
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
see post #136704, tags cleared!