Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 02-09-2013, 11:52 AM   #1
Garpy
Garpy began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
What happened to Choice of SD or main memory

I can't figure out what happened. I used to be able to easily choose where I sent new books on my Sony Prs-t1.
I used a button (in the row of buttons at top of Calibre) in Calibre to be able to see what I had on either SD or main memory and I simply sent books to whichever one I wanted.
It's GONE. I have the latest update. Any ideas what happened? I would really like it back as this was the way I managed my library.
Garpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 01:10 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garpy View Post
I can't figure out what happened. I used to be able to easily choose where I sent new books on my Sony Prs-t1.
I used a button (in the row of buttons at top of Calibre) in Calibre to be able to see what I had on either SD or main memory and I simply sent books to whichever one I wanted.
It's GONE. I have the latest update. Any ideas what happened? I would really like it back as this was the way I managed my library.
Connect the Device (and wait a few) ?
Or did you Customize your Menus (to the negative ) and remove 'Location Manager' ?
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-09-2013, 01:43 PM   #3
Garpy
Garpy began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Hi. "theducks"

I actually waited quite a while and nothing. It's all right now though. It turned out to something wrong with my computer. It wasn't seeing the ereader at all. I suspected the computer as it was acting funny on a slightly related issue. A restart solved everything. Should have thought of that first
Garpy is offline   Reply With Quote