Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 11-06-2007, 05:58 PM   #1
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Library menu not disappearing

I have managed to get the unit in a mode such that the Library menu does not disappear (in 20 books per page mode). I can still choose books and the cursor is placed inside the menu. The thing I did that might have caused this was to open a pdf book and start reading it. Then I connected the USB while the book was open. I then removed the book I was reading.

Hum, turning the unit on and off did not solve the problem.

Reset did not solve it either.

Suggestions?
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 06:06 PM   #2
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Or maybe it is me doing the wrong thing. I press the menu button on the left. Then I press the back button on the left. After that I can move the cursor and the menu is still there. But if I press left on the square button instead of the left back button then the menu disappear.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-07-2007, 07:25 AM   #3
Ortep
Fanatic
Ortep has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Ortep has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Ortep has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Ortep has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Ortep has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle Oasis
I didn't read..forget this one

Last edited by Ortep; 11-07-2007 at 07:28 AM.
Ortep is offline   Reply With Quote