Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 04-09-2011, 06:32 AM   #1
KekoaLake
KekoaLake knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'KekoaLake knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'KekoaLake knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'KekoaLake knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'KekoaLake knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'KekoaLake knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'KekoaLake knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'KekoaLake knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'KekoaLake knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'KekoaLake knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'KekoaLake knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle
Free copy of my thriller novel - limited time only!

Aloha!

For the next seven days, I am making my debut novel The Twentyfirsters available at no cost on Smashwords. Input this code (KW66U) before April 16th and you'll receive a free copy of my twist-laden, break-neck crime thriller!

I would appreciate your feedback, your tags and -- if you are so inclined -- your reviews.

Mahalo from Hawai'i,
Kekoa Lake
KekoaLake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 07:11 AM   #2
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Sounds like an interesting story. I've just downloaded a copy and will check it out.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 08:32 AM   #3
siraks
use the force
siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Lenovo K1
cool. i actually saw your post in the promotion thread and saved your book to my library in hopes of getting to it. thanks for the freebie, much appreciated.
siraks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 10:29 AM   #4
nookkatz
Tuxedo Cats!
nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nooks and iThings
Thank you!
nookkatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 02:54 AM   #5
KekoaLake
KekoaLake knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'KekoaLake knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'KekoaLake knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'KekoaLake knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'KekoaLake knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'KekoaLake knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'KekoaLake knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'KekoaLake knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'KekoaLake knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'KekoaLake knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'KekoaLake knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle
I hope everyone has an enjoyable read!

Much thanks,
Koa m(_ _)m
KekoaLake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 03:43 AM   #6
kacir
Wizard
kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, before it was Sony Reader, cassiopeia A-20
Quote:
Originally Posted by KekoaLake View Post
I hope everyone has an enjoyable read!
I am sure we will.

Just bear in mind that some people have quite long ToBeRead queue, so it might be some time before they get to reading a freshly downloaded book.
kacir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 03:33 PM   #7
Bikeridr
Information Acquirer
Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 International, Pocketbook Color
Thank you.
It's on my TBR-list
Bikeridr is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, adventure, crime fiction, intrigue, thriller