Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 11-20-2014, 08:01 PM   #25006
Ralph Sir Edward
Gentleman & Cynic
Ralph Sir Edward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ralph Sir Edward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ralph Sir Edward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ralph Sir Edward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ralph Sir Edward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ralph Sir Edward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ralph Sir Edward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ralph Sir Edward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ralph Sir Edward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ralph Sir Edward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ralph Sir Edward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook/Openinkpot, CYbook 3rd gen awaiting RTF software upgrade
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
I was focussing instead on the "running" .... as in whether you needed to stop running with scissors in your hands too. Just checking, of course.
Only if you are a cut-up...
Ralph Sir Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:10 PM   #25007
trichobezoar
eReader Reader
trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Tablets, Nook Simple Touch & Kindle Touch
Drat, I can't give K-Spam (karma) on my Galaxy Note tablet![#firstworldproblems]
trichobezoar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:30 PM   #25008
Rumpelteazer
Wizard
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 Black, Kobo Aura HD
The cold that's been trying to break through for weeks now has finally gotten a hold of me. Overnight I lost my voice, my throat is all swollen and sore and my brains feel like they've been replaced by cotton wool. Blergh.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:37 PM   #25009
badgoodDeb
Wizard
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1, K3, K4s, iPad, iPhones, KV
So sorry to hear that! But cheer up --- you can visit us here! No voice is needed, and the brains are only optional!
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:08 PM   #25010
Rumpelteazer
Wizard
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 Black, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
So sorry to hear that! But cheer up --- you can visit us here! No voice is needed, and the brains are only optional!
In the store my father tries to help the customers, but when it's busy I also have to help. Today I got both complements that I sound very sexy and complaints that I didn't speak up loud enough (I would if I could). Luckily, tomorrow I only work until 2pm. After that I'll curl up in bed with my Kindle and a big mug of tea.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:16 PM   #25011
cromag
Surfing the alpha waves ~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite, Jetbook Mini, Netbook, and two Androids
When my throat gets like that I call it my "easy listening radio announcer" voice.
cromag is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:07 AM   #25012
WT Sharpe
Grand Muckity-Muck
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, iPad Air, iPod Nano, & a PC running Windows 9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by trichobezoar View Post
Drat, I can't give K-Spam (karma) on my Galaxy Note tablet![#firstworldproblems]
Really? Are you using Tapatalk, by any chance? When I use that on my iPad or phone, I always have to go into web view or open the page in a browser to give karma.
WT Sharpe is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
creepy crawlers!, dell computers, monteverdi, thread that never ends, tubery, unutterable silliness