Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 11-22-2010, 07:54 AM   #16
eAnagnostis
Enthusiast
eAnagnostis began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi
True, and you can even download it for free (which I wouldn't really recommend). I blogged about it in the morning (morning for Greece at least)
eAnagnostis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 10:37 AM   #17
montandon1
montandon1 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle fire
At last. I'm happy to have found people interested in e-books in Greek! I have been working with a small public library on Skopelos Island for twenty years, and would like to donate a few e-readers to them this summer ... with books in Greek included on them. If you can, please post direct links. Thanks ... Thea Montandon www.theasite.homestead.com, www.greekisland.homestead.com
montandon1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 10:42 AM   #18
eAnagnostis
Enthusiast
eAnagnostis began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi
Quote:
Originally Posted by montandon1 View Post
At last. I'm happy to have found people interested in e-books in Greek! I have been working with a small public library on Skopelos Island for twenty years, and would like to donate a few e-readers to them this summer ... with books in Greek included on them. If you can, please post direct links. Thanks ... Thea Montandon www.theasite.homestead.com, www.greekisland.homestead.com
If you are planning to donate a few e-readers, please contact me. I would like to cover the story for www.eAnagnostis.gr
eAnagnostis is offline   Reply With Quote