Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 05-01-2011, 09:08 AM   #1
TrineDaely
Connoisseur
TrineDaely ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrineDaely ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrineDaely ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrineDaely ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrineDaely ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrineDaely ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrineDaely ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrineDaely ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrineDaely ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrineDaely ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrineDaely ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
Free for limited time

My poetry collection, Life Games.
http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/55168
Coupon code YH53K expires 6/1/11

Please let me know what you think in reviews on Amazon.com, Amazon.uk, Smashwords, or Goodreads. I hope you enjoy my work.

Trine
TrineDaely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 08:32 AM   #2
TrineDaely
Connoisseur
TrineDaely ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrineDaely ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrineDaely ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrineDaely ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrineDaely ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrineDaely ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrineDaely ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrineDaely ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrineDaely ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrineDaely ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrineDaely ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Wanted to send out my thanks to those of you that have taken up this offer, even if poetry (dark or otherwise) is not your preferred reading material. I hope you're enjoying my work.
Old 05-02-2011, 12:53 PM   #3
Tome Keeper
Addict
Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 Keyboard, Surface Tablet, Android Smartphone, Laptop, Netbook
I have read through these poems and have to urge other to give them a try to. I'm no poetry fan, in fact I think the last time I read poetry was at school but these poems are beautiful and, in places, quite powerful.

Last edited by Tome Keeper; 05-02-2011 at 12:53 PM. Reason: spelling
Tome Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 11:07 AM   #4
TrineDaely
Connoisseur

Many thanks to Tome and Indiebooklist for their blog listings.
Bumping this up for free Sunday pickings again. Also available on Nook now, if you search for "Life Games".