Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 11-29-2010, 12:42 PM   #1
gardenstate
Groupie
gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1 and PRS-950
corrected: PRS-950 CASE - Cyber Monday special (soft 950 case)

advocate2 reported that the 900 case will fit the new 950 Daily Edition ebook reader
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=108921
just found out...
Cyber Monday special for Case Logic pouch sold with PRS-900

Case Logic case for the PRS-900
Sony part PRSA-CP95B
Reg: $24.99
Today only - cost $19.99 with free shipping

Call 1-877-865-7669 Sonystyle to order

Last edited by gardenstate; 11-29-2010 at 01:25 PM. Reason: correction
gardenstate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 01:08 PM   #2
jswinden
Nameless Being

Quote:
Originally Posted by gardenstate View Post
Case Logic case for the PRS-900
Sony part PRSA-CP95B
Reg: $24.99
Today only - cost $19.99 with free shipping

Call 1-877-865-7669 Sonystyle to order
Incorrect. The item number is to the cheap and flimsy Zipper Case sold for the 950. It is not the Case Logic rigid case that shipped with the 900, model # PRSAZC9. (See image attached.) Even the Case Logic website no longer shows that special made case. If you can find one get it as it was great for taking the reader in luggage. I was forward thinking and kept the one I bought for my 300 and it works with my 350 for transport purposes. A bit big to use as the primary cover/case though.

EDIT: This morning I was able to find and purchase a Case Logic Zipper EVA Case for Daily Edition eBook Reader PRSAZC9 from Amazon.com (vendor was CloseoutWarehouse).

$5.72 + Shipping & Handling $4.99 = $10.71

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	prs900_caselogic.jpg
Views:	426
Size:	7.8 KB
ID:	62045  

Last edited by jswinden; 11-29-2010 at 01:28 PM.
Advert
Old 11-29-2010, 01:23 PM   #3
gardenstate
Groupie
gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

thanks for the clarification.

The information presented was given to me by the sonystyle rep....
Old 11-29-2010, 01:33 PM   #4
jswinden
Nameless Being

No problem, I just wanted to clarify as there is a big difference in the two cases. Sony seems to have hired a bunch of idiots for their stores and Customer Service. i never trust anything they tell me. I caught the mistake because I used to own the 900 and knew what the case should look like. I'm glad you reminded me of that case for the 900 though as I was able to find one on Amazon and buy it.
Old 11-29-2010, 01:54 PM   #5
gardenstate
Groupie

WOW -- an excellent deal on the Case logic pouch.

The BookAmor has the plastic shell AND steel plates to offer even more protection (and weight) if you need/can handle it.
Advert
Old 11-29-2010, 01:54 PM   #6
gardenstate
Groupie

WOW -- an excellent deal on the Case logic pouch.

The BookAmor has the plastic shell AND steel plates to offer even more protection (and weight) if you need/can handle it.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=108921