Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 10-23-2012, 12:24 PM   #1
juice99
juice99 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
calibre sends email, but kindle doesn't see it

I was annoyed by so many emails in myinbox with all books, so i deregistered my true email and created gmail account just for calibre. gmail email works fine, i created amazon account with this new email, i set up calibre to use this account, it sent test email sucessfully and it send my books also sucessfully (i can see them when i log in via gmail.com ) but my kindle doesn't see any books

I got only 'Welcome My_Name' 'book' and every time i sync, it says there are no new items... any idea what could be wrong?

i for sure used new email when i configured it in kindle,it also works fine in amazon
juice99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 12:29 PM   #2
susan_cassidy
Wizard
susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad (not used much for reading)
Did you enable the new email address in your Kindle account, under personal documents, I think? If you don't emails aren't allowed through.
susan_cassidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert