Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 08-28-2010, 07:35 PM   #1
Esquire1
Banned
Esquire1 has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Kindle 3 wifi; PRS-500 (gone); iPad NOT for reading e-books ;)
Brand new Sony PRS-500 + Sony factory warranty

Up for sale is my brand new Sony PRS-500.

I purchased it, deleted a few books from it, then shipped it off to Sony for the ePub update. It still has the original audio and pictures on it. It has, however, never been used. No, this is not a used one packed well. It was bought, shipped to Sony, received back, and never again touched other than with these pictures. I was in over my head during the summer and realized I don’t have time to read at this point in my life. Westlaw takes up all my time

The front cover has an American Airlines logo. I suspect the original owner got it through AA with his frequent flier points that were about to expire. He never needed it and never used it. I bought it and never used it. So please, whoever purchases this, use it

I am asking for $130 plus shipping. Paypal only as it’s the safest method of payment for both parties. I may or may not ship this internationally. I am a bit weary shipping internationally as obtaining a tracking number is a bit more difficult. I am open to comments about the price as I’m not sure of its market value. However, please realize this is a brand new reader and does still have a warranty.

With regards to the warranty, as I recently sent off the reader to Sony for the ePub update, it still has a labor repair warranty from Sony. I have included the receipt invoice. Please note its date. The $10 book credit is also included with this purchase.

I will let the pictures speak for themselves with regards to the brand newness of the e-reader.

I recognize this forum has had its problems with scammers. If the pictures aren’t enough, I don’t know what to tell you. I expect the misbehavior of past sellers to taint my reputation. I have read the threads. I included a picture of me typing up the thread. Note that the text isn't the same as the power went out right before I posted this thread. I had to type it twice. I hope that's enough to ease your concerns.

Paypal isn't fool proof but it's the best we have, aside from a local meetup. I am open to that as well if you're around the Atlanta area. That'll be cash only, though

keywords: Sony PRS-500 PRS500 PRS 500

Last edited by Esquire1; 09-07-2010 at 11:47 AM.
Esquire1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 09:05 PM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS:

Please read the STICKY, which is directed toward ALL careful Members of MobileRead.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 07:46 PM   #3
Esquire1
Banned
Esquire1 has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Kindle 3 wifi; PRS-500 (gone); iPad NOT for reading e-books ;)
eBay'd it

Last edited by Esquire1; 09-07-2010 at 11:47 AM.
Esquire1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
prs 500, prs-500, prs500, sony