Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 04-22-2014, 10:49 PM   #1
Smartie
Addict
Smartie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smartie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smartie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smartie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smartie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smartie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smartie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smartie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smartie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smartie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smartie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW,KOBO H2O
Can I turn on backlit without press button

Can I turn on glo light by say touch screen or change setting instead of press button. Thing is I got glo but case is kobo touch one. So I have to take out the glo and press light button and put glo back to case,really inconvenient

Thanks
Smartie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 11:01 PM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Unfortunately not.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 04:29 AM   #3
Ripplinger
350 Hoarder
Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Glo & Glo HD, PW2
You'd be better off puchasing a magnetic cover that fits the Glo to take advantage of the auto-sleep and wake by just opening/closing the cover. You have full access to the light switch then (although I always leave my light on, it just makes the page background appear whiter when I don't need it and it's not a battery drain).

This is the cover I have, only $5.99, and I love it. Here it is in different colors in case blue isn't your thing.

The only problem some have with this cover is when you flip the cover back, sometimes the magnet is strong enough to turn the reader off again. That's easily solved by putting a little bit a thickness inside the cover under the reader of aluminum foil or even paper towels. I had to do that and it works perfectly.
Ripplinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 01:58 PM   #4
TechniSol
GranPohbah-Fezzes r cool!
TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STRs, Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo
One Xacto knife + several seconds spent measuring + one dose of intestinal fortitude = case with light button hole...

Seems a fairly verifiable equation. Do not add the "lack of attention" term or the result may be increased by the "stabbed finger" static value...
TechniSol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 07:05 PM   #5
mrmikey
mrmikey began at the beginning.

Device: KOBO Glo
Same cover I've got, can't beat it for the price, never had the light problem bending the page back.....Mike
mrmikey is offline   Reply With Quote