Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 10-07-2012, 03:44 AM   #1
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Philip K Dick for $1.99 each at Amazon (US)

Hi all,

Just stumbled across a large body of Philip K Dick's works for $1.99 each at the Amazon (US) store as part of the Kindle Daily Deal.

I purchased all of them.

Daily Deal Link

Author Link

No - Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? is not one of the books offered at this price.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 06:06 AM   #2
alsaan
Enthusiast
alsaan knows what time it isalsaan knows what time it isalsaan knows what time it isalsaan knows what time it isalsaan knows what time it isalsaan knows what time it isalsaan knows what time it isalsaan knows what time it isalsaan knows what time it isalsaan knows what time it isalsaan knows what time it is

Device: Kindle 2 & Kindle 3
Nice KDD for a change, I got most of them as well.
alsaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 06:25 AM   #3
miguel1626
Great Old One
miguel1626 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miguel1626 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miguel1626 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miguel1626 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miguel1626 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miguel1626 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miguel1626 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miguel1626 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miguel1626 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miguel1626 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miguel1626 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro, iPhone 8 Plus
Bought most of them right now as well. Thus grows my reading list
miguel1626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 07:26 AM   #4
ozron
Groupie
ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch, iPad, iPhone
Great. Picked up the ones I hadn't already purchased from FW previously.
ozron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 09:59 AM   #5
gdimike
gdimike doesn't littergdimike doesn't littergdimike doesn't litter

Device: nook classic, kobo Wifi, Kindle, Kindle Touch
Thanks! I bought a bunch of them.
gdimike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 01:18 PM   #6
Ginwen
Addict
Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch/IPad
Thanks, finally, picked them all up (even the Exegesis). Now I get to get rid of a bunch more print books.
Ginwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 02:13 PM   #7
Indio777
Addict
Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Mobile Phone, Kindle (rarely), but mostly still read paper
This is bad. Very bad. I went on a Max Alan Collins binge with his Nathan Heller series two weeks ago. Looks as if I will go on another one. Thanks a lot, Caleb72.
Indio777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 01:41 AM   #8
fratermus
e-bookworm
fratermus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fratermus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fratermus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fratermus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fratermus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fratermus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fratermus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fratermus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fratermus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fratermus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fratermus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2, K3, KF2, Touch (dying)
Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb72 View Post
No - Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? is not one of the books offered at this price.
Yeah, looked for that one first. I picked up Scanner, having never read it before.
fratermus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 08:02 AM   #9
replica145
Bake 'Em Away Toys
replica145 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.replica145 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.replica145 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.replica145 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.replica145 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.replica145 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.replica145 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.replica145 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.replica145 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.replica145 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.replica145 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW (Books) & iPad 3 (Comics)
Quote:
Originally Posted by fratermus View Post
Yeah, looked for that one first. I picked up Scanner, having never read it before.
Different publishers.

I can't believe I missed this, so bummed
replica145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 06:21 AM   #10
Prestidigitweeze
Fledgling Demagogue
Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Oasis 2; Aura HD; iPad Air; PRS-350; Galaxy S7.
We need an MR subscription list for vendor-based sales and deals -- one that tells you about new threads rather than new posts on threads you've already visited.

But for that, we might need a separate deal thread for stores.

No matter how vigilantly I try to watch this forum, I always seem to miss out on the best bargains unless I myself discover them.

Son of a snitch, daughter of a drat!
Prestidigitweeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 12:48 AM   #11
fratermus
e-bookworm
fratermus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fratermus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fratermus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fratermus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fratermus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fratermus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fratermus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fratermus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fratermus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fratermus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fratermus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2, K3, KF2, Touch (dying)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prestidigitweeze View Post
We need an MR subscription list for vendor-based sales and deals -- one that tells you about new threads rather than new posts on threads you've already visited.
Unless I am misunderstanding what you want to do, you can already subscribe to the subforum in addition to particular threads. This will (among other things) inform one of new threads.

MobileRead Forums | E-Book General | Deals, Freebies, and Resources (No Self-Promotion) | Forum Tools | Subscribe to this forum.

Example:
Code:
Dear fratermus,

You are subscribed to the forum Deals, Freebies, and Resources (No Self-Promotion), there have been 2 new thread(s) and 7 updated thread(s).
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26

The following threads are new:
40% off All Discount Eligible Books at Books on Board
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=193558
In forum: Deals, Freebies, and Resources (No Self-Promotion)
Started by: Cdesja5
Last post: 10-11-2012 01:03 PM
Sony $0.99 eBook Sale
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=193585
In forum: Deals, Freebies, and Resources (No Self-Promotion)
Started by: hwlester
Last post: 10-11-2012 09:20 PM
fratermus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 08:50 PM   #12
Prestidigitweeze
Fledgling Demagogue
Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Oasis 2; Aura HD; iPad Air; PRS-350; Galaxy S7.
Thanks for trying to help, and my apologies if my post wasn't sufficiently clear.

Here's what would prevent normal forum settings from working for me:

Quote:
We need a Mobile Read subscription list for vendor-based sales and deals -- one that tells you about new threads rather than new posts on threads you've already visited.

But for that, we might need a separate deal thread for stores.
This is something I've wanted ever since first joining this this site. In my experience, the hardware and store-wide sales get lost among threads about individual books and genres. I often find those sales days or even weeks later, especially when I'm busy.

Last edited by Prestidigitweeze; 10-13-2012 at 08:52 PM.
Prestidigitweeze is offline   Reply With Quote