Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 06-30-2012, 12:33 PM   #1
bulldogmo
Connoisseur
bulldogmo knows what's going on.bulldogmo knows what's going on.bulldogmo knows what's going on.bulldogmo knows what's going on.bulldogmo knows what's going on.bulldogmo knows what's going on.bulldogmo knows what's going on.bulldogmo knows what's going on.bulldogmo knows what's going on.bulldogmo knows what's going on.bulldogmo knows what's going on.

Device: kindle
programming laguage question

Looking for a bit of advice on inserting certain tags into a saved book titled when I am saving them to disk to transfer to my e-reader.

There is a specific type of book that I want insert the tag, and only for that tag, like historical romance, (since it is for my mother, really it is) so that I know to save them to her e-reader.

I know it is an either or command, but not sure of how to word it properly to do so.

Any advice?

bulldogmo
bulldogmo is offline   Reply With Quote