Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 11-22-2010, 01:06 PM   #1
valb2953
Enthusiast
valb2953 began at the beginning.

Device: ipad,kindle
strange behavior

in a different thread i asked why calibre doesn't recognize my ipad. a few days ago, when i connected the ipad to the pc and started calibre,the device appeared magically.unfortunatelly i didn't transfer all the books i wanted from the calibre library to the ipad and this was the first and last time i saw the ipad recognized by calibre. what's strange also is that now even itunes doesn't appear as a device in calibre.not that it was very useful,since i couldn't sync the ipad with the ebooks that i transferred from calibre.it appears that itunes can sync the ipad only with stuff bought from the apple store!valentin bazavan
valb2953 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 01:12 PM   #2
GRiker
Comparer of the Ephemeris
GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Use the 'Connect to iTunes' method described in this thread.

G
GRiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
calibre, ipad, itunes