Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 02-03-2016, 09:31 PM   #31
Manabi
Wizard
Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Galaxy S22
Quote:
Originally Posted by depapepe View Post
Hey guys, I didn't see this posted, so I thought I'd share.
Amazon offer the Kindle Paperwhite smart covers on sale for only $8.99 with $4 off promo code, details are as below:

Black: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JP7R85E
Blue: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JP7R7DC
Green: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JP7R8X6
Pink: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JP7R9NU
$4 promo code: USD3MLWM
Thanks, I picked up the blue one for my mom's Paperwhite. Now if I can get her to actually use it...
Manabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2016, 09:32 PM   #32
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie1 View Post
OOPS! 32 Gig is the one I got

I got Best Buy Visa Card Limit. That away I can use it anywhere Visa is excepted. Figured it come in handy for all those sales I miss between my SSD and emergency at 24% interest not something I want to run up!!

Yes I going to pay off todays splurge quickly... Told son I keep $100 of this cash to pay on the 1st bill
Ok. So it is a Visa. Is it like our freedom card? Totally interest free for a year?
Ignore previous post in that case. I was thinking a store card like Conn's or Home Depot or some of the others.
Now the cool thing is paying on time helps your credit score.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-03-2016, 10:24 PM   #33
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Cell Phone & Amazon Fires & Kobo eReaders
Cin they gave me a choice Visa or store my son said Visa It will [I think] have Best buy logo on it.
Barbara1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2016, 10:30 PM   #34
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Ok well then it is interest free on everything for a year.
Your son is wise.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2016, 10:33 PM   #35
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinisajoy View Post
Ok well then it is interest free on everything for a year.
Your son is wise.
sometimes
Advert
Old 02-05-2016, 02:55 PM   #36
Manabi
Wizard
Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manabi View Post
Thanks, I picked up the blue one for my mom's Paperwhite. Now if I can get her to actually use it...
So this arrived today, and it's a very nice case. Mom likes it too, she especially loves that it turns the Paperwhite on/off when opening/closing the case cover. Less to confuse her.
Old 02-06-2016, 02:41 AM   #37
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Last Day
  • $35 -- Fire TV Stick w/ Std Remote -- exp 06 Feb
  • $40 -- Fire TV Stick w/ Voice Remote -- exp 06 Feb

Last edited by tubemonkey; 02-06-2016 at 02:47 AM.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 03:50 AM   #38
rgeorg
Guru
rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3/3G(2x), Glo HD, Amazon Voyage
Amazon has a $20 off sale on Kindle ereaders today: Kindle, Paperwhite, Kindle for Kids. Don't know when discount ends.
rgeorg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 12:28 PM   #39
Kaysclie
Addict
Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Forma, Aura One,Ipad Pro 10.5, Oasis 3
Best Buy is now offering the Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 for $300. Is this a good deal?? Which is better...the Nook version or regular Samsung? I would like to get one, just can't decide which one
Kaysclie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 01:23 PM   #40
Barbara1955
Non-Techy

Go to Best Buy click on both check the box to compare.
Old 02-07-2016, 02:19 PM   #41
Kaysclie
Addict
Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie1 View Post
Go to Best Buy click on both check the box to compare.
But they don't have the nook version at Best Buy???
Old 02-07-2016, 07:46 PM   #42
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgeorg View Post
Amazon has a $20 off sale on Kindle ereaders today: Kindle, Paperwhite, Kindle for Kids. Don't know when discount ends.
Thanks

Amazon Sale -- exp 13 Feb
  • $40 --- Fire 7 (5th Gen)
  • $80 --- Fire 7 Kids Ed (5th Gen)
  • $60 --- Kindle (7th Gen)
  • $80 --- Kindle for Kids (7th Gen)
  • $95 --- Kindle Essentials (7th Gen)
  • $100 -- Kindle Paperwhite (7th Gen)
  • $140 -- Paperwhite Essentials (7th Gen)
  • $180 -- Fire HD 10 (5th Gen)
  • $230 -- Fire HD 10 Essentials (5th Gen)
  • $280 -- Fire HD 10 Productivity (5th Gen)

Last edited by tubemonkey; 02-07-2016 at 07:51 PM.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 08:20 PM   #43
Manabi
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaysclie View Post
Best Buy is now offering the Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 for $300. Is this a good deal?? Which is better...the Nook version or regular Samsung? I would like to get one, just can't decide which one
You can compare them here. I tried it and both of them appear to be identical to me. Not entirely sure the compare link will work for you, but here it is.

As for a good deal, I checked the price history for the regular one on CamelCamelCamel and $300 appears to be the historical low on Amazon. So it's probably a good deal.

Personally, with specs the same, I'd get the non-Nook version. That way even if Barnes & Noble tanks, you know Samsung will continue to support your tablet. They might bail on supporting the Nook branded ones if B&N goes under.
Old 02-07-2016, 11:13 PM   #44
Kaysclie
Addict

Thanks for the links and the suggestion, Manabi. Looks like I will head over to Best Buy tomorrow and have a look at the non Nook version.
Old 02-09-2016, 09:45 AM   #45
Little.Egret
Wizard
Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G, Kindle Fire 2, NOOK ST, Kindle HDX, Fire 7"
In the UK
Fire, 7" Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB - Includes Special Offers £39.99 inc tax and delivery

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00Y3TM6CO/
Little.Egret is offline   Reply With Quote