Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 02-11-2013, 09:30 AM   #46
din155
Guru
din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Win 10 thinkpad 8in
It's surprising they let people use the word "Game" without permission. I guess they didnt get copyright for that.
din155 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 09:58 AM   #47
Graham
Wizard
Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H20, Pixel 2, Samsung Chromebook Plus
Well, I'm about 400 pages into Spots the Space Marine now and still thoroughly enjoying it. The script format gives it immediacy which works well for the cinematic 'blockbuster' pace.

I read it in fits and starts for the first 80 pages, but then got completely gripped and did pages 81 to 333 in one sitting (bar food breaks). The central characters are engaging and I'll remember them for quite some time, I'm sure. I'm looking forward to finishing it off tonight, and I'm glad this furore flipped this onto my 'to read' list.

Graham
Graham is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-11-2013, 09:59 AM   #48
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
I was just reading a 1996 Copyright book that used the phrase ' Space Marine'

What happened to 'Prior Art'? Or is there claim , really them admitting to a 'Copyright Violation'
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote