Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 07-25-2008, 09:26 AM   #1
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Friday's question of the day 7/25

Oh yeah?
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 10:13 AM   #2
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Yeah...
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 10:46 AM   #3
simond
Fanatic
simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, iPad, iPhone
Exactly
simond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 10:49 AM   #4
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
YEAH !!!!!
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 10:56 AM   #5
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
YAY! The Friday Question is back!! I'll have to say I could either agree or disagree with the question, but I think the correct answer is C.

I'm having a slow work day, so plan on finishing Onnuissance Cells on my computer. Steve took pity on my nearly blind eyes and sent me a PDF. So I'm gonna sit here, eating snacks, and read it today. All zoomed up as big as this big monitor will get it. I couldn't increase the font on the original download, and so I got to page 109 of 515 and had to stop because of eye strain. Now I have letters the size of a dime!

This weekend is going to be exciting. We have a new Target and Publix and big shopping center opening near our house. Lots of coupons for many dollars off for things bought this weekend. Big exciting news!
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 10:57 AM   #6
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
nah...
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 11:04 AM   #7
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
The answer is no and if anyone disagrees, I'll send nate to live with you and break all your electronics.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 11:09 AM   #8
The Skwerl
Super Skwerl
The Skwerl doesn't litterThe Skwerl doesn't litterThe Skwerl doesn't litter

Device: Sony 500
Umm...maybe
The Skwerl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 11:10 AM   #9
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
I'm not afraid of Nate. He's a big old green olive with a pimento eye. See, when he first put the big green one-eyed monster up, I thought his avatar was an olive for the first week. Bad eyesight makes you see things funnier sometimes!
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 11:27 AM   #10
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
YAY! The Friday Question is back!! I'll have to say I could either agree or disagree with the question, but I think the correct answer is C.

I'm having a slow work day, so plan on finishing Onnuissance Cells on my computer. Steve took pity on my nearly blind eyes and sent me a PDF. So I'm gonna sit here, eating snacks, and read it today. All zoomed up as big as this big monitor will get it. I couldn't increase the font on the original download, and so I got to page 109 of 515 and had to stop because of eye strain. Now I have letters the size of a dime!

This weekend is going to be exciting. We have a new Target and Publix and big shopping center opening near our house. Lots of coupons for many dollars off for things bought this weekend. Big exciting news!
Not shuuuure......

I'm going to a party in Llano on Saturday afternoon. My friend, Lisa, has a store over there (they sell antiques and jewelry ... very nice things ....) and they are celebrating the store's anniversary (I think it's four years) at that location.

And .... one of the Moons' children is coming over with her new baby. So, Saturday night will almost certainly be party time over there.

Other than that, I'm still painting ... and painting ... and sanding ... and painting. I suppose I could have tried to get it all done at one shot, but then I wouldn't have had a useable kitchen for several days, and that's not a good idea with all these cats around.

Oh, and what was the question?? Oh, yes ...

Not shuuurrr ....
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 11:27 AM   #11
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
The answer is no and if anyone disagrees, I'll send nate to live with you and break all your electronics.
The really funny part is that I am wearing a t-shirt right now that says: "I void warranties". Jon did not know this when he made the joke.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 11:29 AM   #12
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
i'm pretty sure it's against nate's religion to break electronics. i'd be more worried he'd fix anything i might want to stay broken, instead. i suspect he just can't help himself.
Old 07-25-2008, 11:31 AM   #13
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
The really funny part is that I am wearing a t-shirt right now that says: "I void warranties". Jon did not know this when he made the joke.
heh, that's a hilarious t-shirt. i can't think of a better one, for you.

(yet another t-shirt to add to my list of t-shirts i want. although i don't know when i would wear it, because right now i am wearing my TOM WAITS T-SHIRT THAT I BOUGHT AT THE TOM WAITS CONCERT and i plan on wearing it every single day for the rest of my life.)
Old 07-25-2008, 11:31 AM   #14
GeoffC
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I'll change mine to, possibly perhaps maybe...
Old 07-25-2008, 11:33 AM   #15
GeoffC

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
heh, that's a hilarious t-shirt. i can't think of a better one, for you.

(yet another t-shirt to add to my list of t-shirts i want. although i don't know when i would wear it, because right now i am wearing my TOM WAITS T-SHIRT THAT I BOUGHT AT THE TOM WAITS CONCERT and i plan on wearing it every single day for the rest of my life.)
That's a new AV possiblity...

Tags
clouds of enlightenment, unutterable silliness