Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 06-21-2009, 05:34 PM   #1
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Nintendo DSi

Matte black, just over 2 months old, barely used. With lilac protective case & spare stylus, and a game case and spare stylus. Can be used as an ebook reader with the relevant software (no idea how well, never tried!).

Asking £75 plus shipping.

Or £100 plus shipping and I'll throw in 4 games: Nintendogs Labrador, Zoo Tycoon, Mario Kart & More Brain Training.

Postage to the Uk would be £6.70 RMSD. Weight including packing is about 900g

Reason for sale - I had a major row with my current mobile phone provider, am in the process of dumping them and am now the proud owner of a shiny new iphone. And I don't use the DSi enough as it is to warrant have two portable devices I can play games on.

Last edited by ShortNCuddlyAm; 06-25-2009 at 03:20 PM. Reason: adding weight and postage
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 12:21 PM   #2
discourse
Connoisseur
discourse has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: NOOK Simple Touch with GlowLight, iPad 1
Payment sent
discourse is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-01-2009, 02:14 PM   #3
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
ShortN... can you confirm this is sold, if so we can edit the pre-fix to ended.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 03:20 PM   #4
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Confirmed sold!
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote