Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 08-02-2010, 05:12 AM   #1
avinatbezeq
Connoisseur
avinatbezeq has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.avinatbezeq has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.avinatbezeq has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.avinatbezeq has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS-505, KDXG
Info: Kindle DX Graphite in Israel

F.Y.I - It's working OK. Amazon store access OK. However, no Internet browsing.

I wish there was a Wifi version.
avinatbezeq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 08:40 AM   #2
nimblem
Addict
nimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the rough

Device: Pocket Pro, Kindle Dx
My son's name is Israel.... not sure why I felt the need to share that...
nimblem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 08:58 AM   #3
katzenstreik
Winged Ape
katzenstreik has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.katzenstreik has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.katzenstreik has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle 2i
Quote:
Originally Posted by nimblem View Post
The DX is a bit big to swallow, don't you think?
katzenstreik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 11:06 AM   #4
Lbooker
Addict
Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Could you please share with us a picture of your Kindle with a text in Hebrew?
Lbooker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 01:12 PM   #5
avinatbezeq
Connoisseur
avinatbezeq has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.avinatbezeq has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.avinatbezeq has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.avinatbezeq has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lbooker View Post
Could you please share with us a picture of your Kindle with a text in Hebrew?
Sorry, would love to, but I'm not sure it even supports Hebrew. Bought it to read English books.

There is one (non Amazon) device sold here which does support Hebrew, but its screen is much smaller than the DX.
Old 08-02-2010, 01:16 PM   #6
avinatbezeq
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by katzenstreik View Post
The DX is a bit big to swallow, don't you think?
However, once you do it, you've unlimited and private access to the inside story!
Old 08-02-2010, 01:19 PM   #7
avinatbezeq
Connoisseur

Quote:
My daughter's name is Tal. So, if they got married, they'd become Israel Tal!

Thank you for sharing, you proud parent you
Old 08-02-2010, 03:08 PM   #8
Lbooker
Addict
Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by avinatbezeq View Post
Sorry, would love to, but I'm not sure it even supports Hebrew.
I hope you will give it a try!
Lbooker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 06:54 PM   #9
nimblem
Addict
nimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the rough

Device: Pocket Pro, Kindle Dx
Quote:
Originally Posted by avinatbezeq View Post
My daughter's name is Tal. So, if they got married, they'd become Israel Tal!

Thank you for sharing, you proud parent you

Haha... My husband wants to name our daughter Alyssa Shae... our last name also starts with an S... so after a lot of thought into I decided that the initials were not going to work out being that it spelled A.S.S
nimblem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 02:55 AM   #10
avinatbezeq
Connoisseur

Quote:
Haha... My husband wants to name our daughter Alyssa Shae... our last name also starts with an S... so after a lot of thought into I decided that the initials were not going to work out being that it spelled A.S.S