Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 01-15-2013, 07:56 AM   #46
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeckoFriend View Post
Thanks for your help.
You’re welcome.

I have updated the plugin (version 1.3.2) with the changes I described in my previous post.
jhowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 01:19 PM   #47
sitrucz
Connoisseur
sitrucz writes the songs that make the whole world sing.sitrucz writes the songs that make the whole world sing.sitrucz writes the songs that make the whole world sing.sitrucz writes the songs that make the whole world sing.sitrucz writes the songs that make the whole world sing.sitrucz writes the songs that make the whole world sing.sitrucz writes the songs that make the whole world sing.sitrucz writes the songs that make the whole world sing.sitrucz writes the songs that make the whole world sing.sitrucz writes the songs that make the whole world sing.sitrucz writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3, Apple iPad Mini
@jhowell Thank you for this plugin. This works great with my library.
sitrucz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 01:20 AM   #48
AndrewH
Fanatic
AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, & Kobo Mini
Very cool plugin! Thank you!

I belong to a couple libraries, one of which is part of a consortium. When logging into the consortium's Overdrive library, I have to select which branch I belong to before I can enter my card and pin number.

Obviously you can't code in all the different branches for all the various library consortiums. However, I noticed each branch has its own unique URL. (In other words, once I select which branch I want I'm then taken to the page to enter my card and pin number. THAT page has a unique URL, different from any other branch.) I tried entering that URL into the hostname field of your plugin, but when the plugin went off to search it didn't like the value I entered. library2go.lib.overdrive.com is quite a bit different from secure29.libraryreserve.com/... after all.

Perhaps you could add a new field to the customization for these consortiums where we can enter the URL for the login page of our unique branch?

Example:
Oregon Digital Library Consortium (ODLC)
http ://library2go.lib.overdrive.com/

ODLC login page with drop-down menu to select your branch:
https ://secure29.libraryreserve.com/library2go.lib.overdrive.com/80F91AB0-A5FE-41B7-8704-B2BEBE3A39E8/10/438/en/SignIn.htm?URL=MyAccount%2ehtm

Examples of two different branches:
Eugene:
https ://secure29.libraryreserve.com/library2go.lib.overdrive.com/80F91AB0-A5FE-41B7-8704-B2BEBE3A39E8/10/438/en/SignIn2.htm?branchid=120&URL=MyAccount.htm
Portland:
https ://secure29.libraryreserve.com/library2go.lib.overdrive.com/80F91AB0-A5FE-41B7-8704-B2BEBE3A39E8/10/438/en/SignIn2.htm?branchid=125&URL=MyAccount.htm
AndrewH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 02:13 AM   #49
AndrewH
Fanatic
AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, & Kobo Mini
Just discovered the plugin works fine without the card and pin number for my consortium library... don't need to be logged in to search. Feel free to ignore my previous post (or not).

Thank you again for this awesome plugin!
AndrewH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 01:10 PM   #50
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewH View Post
Just discovered the plugin works fine without the card and pin number for my consortium library... don't need to be logged in to search.
As you noted the login credentials are not required, but entering them may allow the plugin to discover some additional books available through Overdrive Advantage.

I’ll start work on adding support for consortia that require a library selection as part of the sign in process.
Old 02-13-2013, 09:42 AM   #51
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer

I have added support for library consortia that require a branch to be selected as part of the sign in process. The library configuration table now contains a Branch ID field that needs to be set in these cases. The Usage Details in the first post of this thread (and the Help screen in the plugin) describe how to obtain the Branch ID.

Again, providing library credentials is optional, but may allow additional books to be found.
Old 03-06-2013, 06:03 PM   #52
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Thanks for this wonderful plugin

Request feature:

When in manage search-by-authors results, and you choose to "discard existing" books, can it update those titles in the book details if necessary? Once all the info for the link is stored in the database, surely it could just use that as a source for linking books?

I ask because my internet is slow and this would be much faster.

Thanks in advance.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 11:07 PM   #53
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by eschwartz View Post
Request feature:

When in manage search-by-authors results, and you choose to "discard existing" books, can it update those titles in the book details if necessary? Once all the info for the link is stored in the database, surely it could just use that as a source for linking books?

I ask because my internet is slow and this would be much faster.

Thanks in advance.
You’re welcome.

I will change the "Manage Search-by-authors results" dialog to support the updating of metadata for books already in the Calibre database, as detected by the "Discard Existing" function, to add the discovered Overdrive links.
Old 03-07-2013, 03:06 PM   #54
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhowell View Post
You’re welcome.

I will change the "Manage Search-by-authors results" dialog to support the updating of metadata for books already in the Calibre database, as detected by the "Discard Existing" function, to add the discovered Overdrive links.
Awesome. Will keep an eye on this thread for the next version.

Old 03-14-2013, 10:17 AM   #55
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by eschwartz View Post
Awesome. Will keep an eye on this thread for the next version.
I have updated the plugin to version 1.5.0.

In the "Manage Search-by-authors results" dialog the "Discard Existing" button has been changed to "Update Existing". This now adds missing metadata (including Overdrive links) to corresponding calibre books that were manually added subsequent to an Overdrive search. Entries for those books are still removed from the Search-by-authors results.
Old 03-15-2013, 03:02 AM   #56
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie

Thanks!!
Old 03-24-2013, 08:26 AM   #57
Gunnerp245
Gadget Freak
Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EE, Note 8
Overdrive search result limit exceeded

Quote:
-calibre, version 0.9.24
-Overdrive Link 1.5.0
-Vista Home 32bit
-Broadband cable
I get the following error when searching for a book;
Spoiler:
calibre, version 0.9.24
Overdrive Link: Search complete: <p>Overdrive Link found: <p>2 errors in searching (click "View log" for details). 1 unchanged book/library link. Click "Show details" to see which.<p>No changes will be made.

------------ ERRORS SEARCHING OVERDRIVE ------------
Search all by c e murphy: Overdrive response error (Overdrive search result limit exceeded)
Search all by c murphy: Overdrive response error (Overdrive search result limit exceeded)
-------------------- UNCHANGED ---------------------
Origins by Murphy, C.E. (Not at any library)

The log file;
Spoiler:
Starting job: Search Overdrive for 1 book
Signing in to freelibrary.lib.overdrive.com with card #################
Open http://freelibrary.lib.overdrive.com...rceLoginFlag=0
Redirected url https://secure31.libraryreserve.com/...=Default%2ehtm
Sign in successful
Signing in to chesapeake.lib.overdrive.com with card #################
Open http://chesapeake.lib.overdrive.com/...rceLoginFlag=0
Redirected url https://secure14.libraryreserve.com/...=Default%2ehtm
Sign in successful
Signing in to digitalbooks.brooklynpubliclibrary.org with card #################
Open http://digitalbooks.brooklynpublicli...rceLoginFlag=0
Redirected url https://secure23.libraryreserve.com/...=Default%2ehtm
Sign in successful
================================================== ================
Searching Overdrive for author "ce murphy"
Open http://search.overdrive.com/SearchRe...ascending=True
Found "Winter Moon" by "Mercedes Lackey & Tanith Lee & C.E. Murphy" id "90af8f7b-5f29-42ae-97e8-835e3ba97529" isbn ""
Found "Winter Moon" by "Mercedes Lackey & Tanith Lee & C.E. Murphy" id "90af8f7b-5f29-42ae-97e8-835e3ba97529" isbn ""
Found "Coyote Dreams" by "C.E. Murphy" id "4b7523c8-dd4a-46c1-9767-0653138537e7" isbn ""
Found "The Queen's Bastard" by "C.E. Murphy" id "42eb3219-4c66-4489-b0fd-0a886581eafe" isbn ""
Found "Raven Calls" by "C.E. Murphy" id "5f87dfe7-eec3-4044-b3b3-159d5cb001a8" isbn ""
Found "Spirit Dances" by "C.E. Murphy" id "2d5dfecb-370b-4018-8d5c-1df51fe28f61" isbn ""
Found "Mountain Echoes" by "C.E. Murphy" id "2d2901ea-29c8-4537-829f-344e57c08a23" isbn ""
Found "Walking Dead" by "C.E. Murphy" id "5bde203d-aabe-40c9-ad14-36c9fdaf1b28" isbn ""
Found "Truthseeker" by "C.E. Murphy" id "5395f49e-a537-45a5-be23-39d7c39067ac" isbn ""
Found "Wayfinder" by "C.E. Murphy" id "129a44e8-b657-40db-9f27-534746f50906" isbn ""
Found "House of Cards" by "C.E. Murphy" id "6608fdc4-fd5c-4d0e-b4f7-5949f6806286" isbn ""
Found "Hands of Flame" by "C.E. Murphy" id "8400265e-87b3-4148-8563-7354788196f2" isbn ""
Found "Heart of Stone" by "C.E. Murphy" id "a4620d45-0d76-4b14-bd72-9595b5ba6739" isbn ""
Found "The Pretender's Crown" by "C.E. Murphy" id "322f0ebc-aa21-43c0-ae54-a1b33b33c509" isbn ""
Found "Thunderbird Falls" by "C.E. Murphy" id "15fd6dfc-27b2-467c-af60-aa9ece48e617" isbn ""
Found "Demon Hunts" by "C.E. Murphy" id "bbb47b39-8f62-41d5-95d3-dc0afc52e90e" isbn ""
Found "Urban Shaman" by "C.E. Murphy" id "37ea9e75-7210-4304-9a37-dee43d32ee93" isbn ""
Found "Coyote Dreams" by "C.E. Murphy" id "4b7523c8-dd4a-46c1-9767-0653138537e7" isbn ""
Found "The Queen's Bastard" by "C.E. Murphy" id "42eb3219-4c66-4489-b0fd-0a886581eafe" isbn ""
Found "La magie de Siobhàn" by "C.E. Murphy" id "a39d4398-cc83-4d85-8d8b-15759fc247fb" isbn ""
Found "Raven Calls" by "C.E. Murphy" id "5f87dfe7-eec3-4044-b3b3-159d5cb001a8" isbn ""
Found "A la porte des songes (Harlequin Luna)" by "C.E. Murphy" id "4a62a4d6-f8ae-4d99-80cd-182a2162f16d" isbn ""
Found "Spirit Dances" by "C.E. Murphy" id "2d5dfecb-370b-4018-8d5c-1df51fe28f61" isbn ""
Found "La gardienne des ombres (Harlequin Luna)" by "C.E. Murphy" id "478bad0a-a99e-49da-a86b-3092fe7c263e" isbn ""
Found "Mountain Echoes" by "C.E. Murphy" id "2d2901ea-29c8-4537-829f-344e57c08a23" isbn ""
Found "Walking Dead" by "C.E. Murphy" id "5bde203d-aabe-40c9-ad14-36c9fdaf1b28" isbn ""
Found "Truthseeker" by "C.E. Murphy" id "5395f49e-a537-45a5-be23-39d7c39067ac" isbn ""
Found "Heart Of Stone" by "C.E. Murphy" id "f8c7a04b-53a0-4096-967a-4c6fd25c3e61" isbn ""
Found "Wayfinder" by "C.E. Murphy" id "129a44e8-b657-40db-9f27-534746f50906" isbn ""
Found "House of Cards" by "C.E. Murphy" id "6608fdc4-fd5c-4d0e-b4f7-5949f6806286" isbn ""
Found "Urban Shaman" by "C.E. Murphy" id "bb2275dd-cc3b-43b7-bfc4-59532027b2dd" isbn ""
Found "Hands of Flame" by "C.E. Murphy" id "8400265e-87b3-4148-8563-7354788196f2" isbn ""
Found "Heart of Stone" by "C.E. Murphy" id "a4620d45-0d76-4b14-bd72-9595b5ba6739" isbn ""
Found "The Pretender's Crown" by "C.E. Murphy" id "322f0ebc-aa21-43c0-ae54-a1b33b33c509" isbn ""
Found "Thunderbird Falls" by "C.E. Murphy" id "15fd6dfc-27b2-467c-af60-aa9ece48e617" isbn ""
Found "La magie de Siobhàn (Harlequin Luna)" by "C.E. Murphy" id "eb716acd-3e8f-4c22-8283-ac51e0fc2577" isbn ""
Found "La malédiction de l'aube (Harlequin Luna)" by "C.E. Murphy" id "450d40fe-0385-4296-a533-bf957cc13e53" isbn ""
Found "Coyote Dreams" by "C.E. Murphy" id "48bf52d0-f07d-4b8b-8f43-ccd1b876fe51" isbn ""
Found "House Of Cards" by "C.E. Murphy" id "4757e18d-a489-4d4d-883e-cfedde58263e" isbn ""
Found "Demon Hunts" by "C.E. Murphy" id "bbb47b39-8f62-41d5-95d3-dc0afc52e90e" isbn ""
Found "Urban Shaman" by "C.E. Murphy" id "37ea9e75-7210-4304-9a37-dee43d32ee93" isbn ""
Found "La nuit du dragon (Harlequin Luna)" by "C.E. Murphy" id "44312408-f4ae-403f-9558-e4c49316e995" isbn ""
Found "Raven Calls" by "C.E. Murphy" id "84fdf853-884b-41ea-ad02-fc2e6668adf7" isbn ""
Search returned 74 results in 14.03 sec
Searching Overdrive for author "c e murphy"
Found "Telling Pieces" by "Peggy Albers & Sharon Murphy" id "f49331de-76d7-42bb-b291-22e37da9e8c6" isbn ""
Found "Professional K2 blackpearl" by "Holly Anderson & Jason Apergis & Sergio Del Piccolo & Chris Geier & Codi Kaji & Shaun Leisegang & Igor Macori & Gabriel Malherbe & Jason Montgomery & Colin Murphy & Chris O'Connor & Anthony Petro & Eric Schaffer" id "4fc5d035-9a88-47b4-821f-b9db2babef7f" isbn ""
Found "Fiona's Luck" by "Teresa Bateman" id "f8d95ff2-87fc-47f8-8544-486ead016661" isbn ""
Open book page http://search.overdrive.com/ti/9ea18...an-space-ebook
Found "Writing Urban Space" by "Murphy Bell Liam & Gavin Goodwin" id "9ea18955-da72-4c88-9dbc-78e0903b498d" isbn "9781780995243"
Found "Overboard" by "Steve Brezenoff" id "e66b675b-7713-4d13-adcb-b46b26fbb305" isbn ""
Found "Stowaways" by "Steve Brezenoff" id "598ca7d9-7053-4534-a7f0-ee7cb3f9c8b2" isbn ""
Found "Time Voyage" by "Steve Brezenoff" id "32e3770e-3f7b-4918-a7c2-f00edbf0bea8" isbn ""
Found "Sub-State Nationalism" by "Helen Catt & Michael Murphy" id "fa84af99-1bcb-4e4d-aaf9-05b7455e446b" isbn ""
Open book page http://search.overdrive.com/ti/a20af...r-cinema-ebook
Found "British Crime Cinema" by "Robert Murphy & Steve Chibnall" id "a20af01c-b6fd-4ec0-a4da-2337c918189e" isbn "9780203979914"
Found "The Good Life for Less" by "Amy Allen Clark & Jana Murphy" id "bdca0d61-4f6e-416d-96ca-ca1c4966391d" isbn ""
Found "Alex and the Amazing Time Machine" by "Rich Cohen" id "175fc05a-c702-45e8-8750-14f271093cf5" isbn ""
Found "The Red Badge of Courage" by "Stephen Crane" id "70c4bace-e7e5-4926-a143-a8f8672da830" isbn ""
Found "The Red Badge of Courage" by "Stephen Crane" id "c7c718f4-3ccb-484a-bab4-ed756da142ec" isbn ""
Found "Lost Raven" by "Darren G. Davis" id "a4cdb331-9535-4739-8e14-17a15e9fec91" isbn ""
Found "University Unlimited" by "Graeme Davison & Kate Murphy" id "bbbfa73a-3341-4e9b-9a10-294bc618b91b" isbn ""
Found "University Unlimited" by "Graeme Davison & Kate Murphy" id "bbbfa73a-3341-4e9b-9a10-294bc618b91b" isbn ""
Found "CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment Obstetrics & Gynecology" by "Alan DeCherney & T. Murphy Goodwin & Lauren Nathan & Neri Laufer" id "10f7e958-50a7-4239-b7ff-3741194ad39c" isbn ""
Found "CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment Obstetrics & Gynecology" by "Alan DeCherney & T. Murphy Goodwin & Lauren Nathan & Neri Laufer" id "10f7e958-50a7-4239-b7ff-3741194ad39c" isbn ""
Found "Flying the Dragon" by "Natalie Dias Lorenzi" id "adf5e63e-ed19-4a38-a182-718ce894f6ab" isbn ""
Found "Flying the Dragon" by "Natalie Dias Lorenzi" id "adf5e63e-ed19-4a38-a182-718ce894f6ab" isbn ""
Found "Bugs and Us" by "DK Publishing & Patricia J. Murphy" id "7278b8ff-a974-4caf-a30c-138b5a0f4816" isbn ""
Open book page http://search.overdrive.com/ti/ac004...ormation-ebook
Books details not available: Website Down for Maintenance
Book missing info: "Bioinformatics Research and Development" by "" id "ac004d18-373c-4a31-8dcf-f5ebd29c7d14" isbn ""
Found "Power Mentoring" by "Ellen A. Ensher & Susan E. Murphy" id "4e7f4bdf-d8bd-472c-8fea-a837401dfa24" isbn ""
Found "Power Mentoring" by "Ellen A. Ensher & Susan E. Murphy" id "4e7f4bdf-d8bd-472c-8fea-a837401dfa24" isbn ""
Found "Living the Questions" by "David Felten & Jeff Procter-Murphy" id "36dcd654-d110-4c65-8553-853bd195d786" isbn ""
Found "Living the Questions" by "David Felten & Jeff Procter-Murphy" id "36dcd654-d110-4c65-8553-853bd195d786" isbn ""
Found "Austen Tayshus" by "Ross Fitzgerald & Rick Murphy" id "69b897f0-9fde-4d46-a9fb-730a1163ae49" isbn ""
Found "Austen Tayshus" by "Ross Fitzgerald & Rick Murphy" id "69b897f0-9fde-4d46-a9fb-730a1163ae49" isbn ""
Found "Human Geography" by "Erin H. Fouberg & Alexander B. Murphy & H. J. de Blij" id "a7b75fc2-cad9-4bb2-9502-78874c337e5c" isbn ""
Found "What News?" by "Bob Franklin & David Murphy" id "2db8de1e-603c-41d3-a3e0-471109b99381" isbn ""
Found "The Theory and Criticism of Virtual Texts" by "Lory Hawkes & Joe Law & Christina Murphy" id "6f2db83d-75d3-482b-baa1-a1fe8227a925" isbn ""
Found "The Last Putt" by "Neil Hayes & Brian Murphy" id "415f27a5-e4be-4d9b-83ac-5e5e69b28631" isbn ""
Open book page http://search.overdrive.com/ti/a6808...nologies-ebook
Book missing info: "Information and Communication Technologies in Tourism 2006" by "" id "a6808baa-1e48-4e88-83f3-3c65bd8b67fe" isbn ""
Open book page http://search.overdrive.com/ti/2ad1b...est-year-ebook
Found "Fantasy" by "Gregory Feeley & George Saunders & Neil Gaiman & Gene Wolfe & Rich Horton & Samantha Henderson & Steve Rasnic Tem & Elizabeth Bear & Pat Cadigan & Richard Park & Matthew Hughes & Eric Schaller & Theodora Goss & Marc Laidlaw & Holly Phillips & Michael Canfield & Joe Murphy & Peter S. Beagle & Sonya Taaffe & Paul Di Filippo" id "2ad1bde4-dd62-4996-9319-790c4d16a34f" isbn ""
Found "Release Your Worries" by "Cate Howell & Michele Murphy" id "4db5c7bf-4e49-41fc-8cab-4e10cd8b1b3c" isbn ""
Found "Release Your Worries" by "Cate Howell & Michele Murphy" id "4db5c7bf-4e49-41fc-8cab-4e10cd8b1b3c" isbn ""
Found "Places of Curriculum Making" by "Janice Huber & M. Shaun Murphy & D. Jean Clandinin" id "f19c3606-ff47-43f8-b6b8-623ef30531a8" isbn ""
Found "China Along the Yellow River" by "Cao Jinqing" id "2ee815d6-60d9-492f-9f5e-6071f160aa4a" isbn ""
Found "Antonyms in English" by "Steven Jones & M. Lynne Murphy & Carita Paradis" id "a0d0c1e7-fb26-4021-a724-3d3ef968f4f4" isbn ""
Found "Antonyms in English" by "Steven Jones & M. Lynne Murphy & Carita Paradis" id "a0d0c1e7-fb26-4021-a724-3d3ef968f4f4" isbn ""
Open book page http://search.overdrive.com/ti/81c93...-studies-ebook
Found "Global Media Studies" by "Patrick D. Murphy & Marwan Kraidy" id "81c93f65-593e-41a3-a9c9-16afb59910f5" isbn "9780203505441"
Found "Loneliness, Stress and Well-Being" by "G A Kupshik & G. A. Kupshik & P. M. Murphy" id "22828bd3-391f-4525-9eb4-5a9e9d933aad" isbn ""
Open book page http://search.overdrive.com/ti/2a912...research-ebook
Found "Advances in Virus Research, Volume 80" by "Karl Maramorosch & Aaron J. Shatkin & Frederick A. Murphy" id "2a912237-4618-438a-84a5-0a11032ae26a" isbn "9780123859884"
Open book page http://search.overdrive.com/ti/bb1a0...research-ebook
Found "Advances in Virus Research" by "Karl Maramorosch & Aaron J. Shatkin & Frederick A. Murphy" id "bb1a0d13-2f55-462f-bb38-1c1a2f98db3e" isbn "9780123858863"
Found "Advances in Virus Research, Volume 80" by "Karl Maramorosch & Aaron J. Shatkin & Frederick A. Murphy" id "2a912237-4618-438a-84a5-0a11032ae26a" isbn "9780123859884"
Found "Advances in Virus Research" by "Karl Maramorosch & Aaron J. Shatkin & Frederick A. Murphy" id "bb1a0d13-2f55-462f-bb38-1c1a2f98db3e" isbn "9780123858863"
Open book page http://search.overdrive.com/ti/0174e...research-ebook
Found "Advances in Virus Research, Volume 52" by "Karl Maramorosch & Aaron J. Shatkin & Frederick A. Murphy" id "0174ef64-95be-464d-94b7-1f2e942f01f8" isbn "9780080583426"
Open book page http://search.overdrive.com/ti/49c3c...research-ebook
Found "Advances in Virus Research, Volume 45" by "Karl Maramorosch & Aaron J. Shatkin & Frederick A. Murphy" id "49c3c5e7-61b9-4e80-a296-3738d97d70f6" isbn "9780080583358"
Open book page http://search.overdrive.com/ti/e15e7...research-ebook
Found "Advances in Virus Research, Volume 55" by "Karl Maramorosch & Aaron J. Shatkin & Frederick A. Murphy" id "e15e7e0e-c742-4176-a8a2-ddc3e3bf2962" isbn "9780080524535"
Open book page http://search.overdrive.com/ti/62084...research-ebook
Found "Advances in Virus Research, Volume 51" by "Karl Maramorosch & Aaron J. Shatkin & Frederick A. Murphy" id "62084728-9b5b-4906-8c7c-e827eee25673" isbn "9780080583419"
Found "Most Famous Irish People You've Never Heard of" by "Eithne Massey & Colin Murphy" id "6bd0855a-212b-4664-a0df-43692f09ab74" isbn ""
Open book page http://search.overdrive.com/ti/c6545...roplasty-ebook
Book missing info: "Master Techniques in Blepharoplasty and Periorbital Rejuvenation" by "" id "c654552b-28f2-4320-b4d5-60ec95ef14b9" isbn ""
Found "Pizza & Co." by "Samuele Bovini" id "30bf416b-a854-4335-bb1a-4889088a2c4b" isbn ""
Found "Estate & Trust Administration For Dummies®" by "Margaret Atkins Munro & Kathryn A. Murphy" id "0752d86f-8d6a-4149-b64e-f59a6cbe88d2" isbn ""
Found "Estate & Trust Administration For Dummies®" by "Margaret Atkins Munro & Kathryn A. Murphy" id "0752d86f-8d6a-4149-b64e-f59a6cbe88d2" isbn ""
Found "The Power of Your Subconscious Mind" by "Joseph Murphy & PhD & D.D." id "58c28cce-a80c-45f4-a758-063d15316c52" isbn ""
Found "How to Land a Top-Paying Mental health technicians Job: Your Complete Guide to Opportunities, Resumes and Cover Letters, Interviews, Salaries, Promotions, What to Expect From Recruiters and More" by "Aaron Murphy" id "246cd628-7735-4170-91b7-024dd9acdbb5" isbn ""
Found "How to Land a Top-Paying Mental health technicians Job: Your Complete Guide to Opportunities, Resumes and Cover Letters, Interviews, Salaries, Promotions, What to Expect From Recruiters and More" by "Aaron Murphy" id "246cd628-7735-4170-91b7-024dd9acdbb5" isbn ""
Found "Foreign Corrupt Practices Act" by "Aaron G. Murphy" id "71354e35-df2f-416f-974f-124e2067247a" isbn ""
Found "Skye & Outer Hebrides" by "Alan Murphy" id "580f27cb-946b-4124-9a92-5c1d81abe38f" isbn ""
Found "Skye & Outer Hebrides" by "Alan Murphy" id "580f27cb-946b-4124-9a92-5c1d81abe38f" isbn ""
Found "Shakespeare in Print" by "Andrew Murphy" id "c027a3fb-3db4-4ceb-9e8b-6a0341c067ff" isbn ""
Found "Steel Sky" by "Andrew C. Murphy" id "5b6b63ba-ec9c-43b5-a53a-fc791a65e771" isbn ""
Open book page http://search.overdrive.com/ti/4d510...religion-ebook
Found "The Blackwell Companion to Religion and Violence" by "Andrew R. Murphy" id "4d5102ec-458f-4bf0-a556-bb3fcd878250" isbn "9781444395730"
Open book page http://search.overdrive.com/ti/fb48c...outheast-ebook
Found "Legacy of engagement in Southeast Asia" by "Ann Marie Murphy & Bridget Welsh" id "fb48c1c6-0a28-430e-871d-8239655c0d4a" isbn "9789812307712"
Found "Strange Fruit" by "Anne Murphy" id "ff1e1c45-ebda-4b73-b283-b990c7797fe4" isbn ""
Found "The Grecian Daughter" by "Arthur Murphy" id "252ff742-27e2-4d24-b9d1-568efd70eb63" isbn ""
Found "The Grecian Daughter" by "Arthur Murphy" id "252ff742-27e2-4d24-b9d1-568efd70eb63" isbn ""
Found "To Hell and Back" by "Audie Murphy" id "188e773a-b7dd-4702-af7c-d1555b0cbb9a" isbn ""
Found "Saturday Rules" by "Austin Murphy" id "136153cc-f075-4cd2-8352-b4ce32ee4a3a" isbn ""
Found "Saturday Rules" by "Austin Murphy" id "136153cc-f075-4cd2-8352-b4ce32ee4a3a" isbn ""
Open book page http://search.overdrive.com/ti/af2f6...conomics-ebook
Found "Practical Financial Economics" by "Austin Murphy" id "af2f6abb-e6e7-4b8e-818e-cabb815f47a8" isbn "9780313053634"
Found "AP English Language" by "Barbara Murphy & Estelle Rankin" id "c0852cf5-bbe6-4950-8636-49463b61a6aa" isbn ""
Found "Writing the AP English Essay" by "Barbara Murphy & Estelle Rankin" id "dd5aa933-d373-48ac-8659-c4296b33de84" isbn ""
Found "AP English Language" by "Barbara Murphy & Estelle Rankin" id "c0852cf5-bbe6-4950-8636-49463b61a6aa" isbn ""
Found "Writing the AP English Essay" by "Barbara Murphy & Estelle Rankin" id "71a5ff5c-7ba2-40e8-9f25-765a72b77c45" isbn ""
Found "Writing the AP English Essay" by "Barbara Murphy & Estelle Rankin" id "dd5aa933-d373-48ac-8659-c4296b33de84" isbn ""
Found "Avaya Certified Support Specialist" by "Beverly Murphy" id "8349fca4-a4cd-485e-9582-6eca3e62209d" isbn ""
Found "Avaya Certified Support Specialist" by "Beverly Murphy" id "8349fca4-a4cd-485e-9582-6eca3e62209d" isbn ""
Found "The Intelligent Entrepreneur" by "Bill Murphy" id "e1a0965a-da42-4925-ae56-ae2972c74f4c" isbn ""
Found "Bastard Prince" by "Beverley Murphy" id "2a792500-168d-4785-af06-387df38e77e0" isbn ""
Found "How to Land a Top-Paying Community service directors Job: Your Complete Guide to Opportunities, Resumes and Cover Letters, Interviews, Salaries, Promotions, What to Expect From Recruiters and More" by "Bobby Murphy" id "086f46a9-1b7b-408e-9419-43864f2c4c1d" isbn ""
Found "How to Land a Top-Paying Community service directors Job: Your Complete Guide to Opportunities, Resumes and Cover Letters, Interviews, Salaries, Promotions, What to Expect From Recruiters and More" by "Bobby Murphy" id "086f46a9-1b7b-408e-9419-43864f2c4c1d" isbn ""
Open book page http://search.overdrive.com/ti/10843...terature-ebook
Found "The Cambridge Companion to American Women Playwrights" by "Brenda Murphy" id "10843d66-8e5d-4ce7-86ec-bccecc4ca991" isbn "9780511221828"
Open book page http://search.overdrive.com/ti/2498d...insights-ebook
Found "Tennessee Williams" by "Brenda Murphy" id "2498d9a8-296e-4910-b323-214c9e3c7520" isbn "9781587656880"
Open book page http://search.overdrive.com/ti/f83d1...insights-ebook
Found "A Streetcar Named Desire" by "Brenda Murphy" id "f83d1d3e-9079-46ca-83cc-622030b9a258" isbn "9781587656293"
Found "The Cambridge Companion to American Women Playwrights" by "Brenda Murphy" id "10843d66-8e5d-4ce7-86ec-bccecc4ca991" isbn "9780511221828"
Found "Introduction to Environmental Forensics" by "Brian L. Murphy & Robert D. Morrison" id "1cd7d312-0297-48db-931f-61f46d725ec0" isbn ""
Found "Introduction to Environmental Forensics" by "Brian L. Murphy & Robert D. Morrison" id "1cd7d312-0297-48db-931f-61f46d725ec0" isbn ""
Found "Rome For Dummies" by "Bruce Murphy & Alessandra de Rosa" id "991393dc-b215-49ac-960f-5c2b1216bc21" isbn ""
Found "Rome For Dummies" by "Bruce Murphy & Alessandra de Rosa" id "991393dc-b215-49ac-960f-5c2b1216bc21" isbn ""
Found "Thunderbird Falls" by "C. E. Murphy" id "614c97b9-81e2-4e03-b6dd-3352efcffbf3" isbn ""
Found "Urban Shaman" by "C. E. Murphy" id "44a69a68-40b2-4c69-b85c-b2d8ca2afda2" isbn ""
Found "A la porte des songes (Harlequin Luna)" by "C.E. Murphy" id "4a62a4d6-f8ae-4d99-80cd-182a2162f16d" isbn ""
Found "La gardienne des ombres (Harlequin Luna)" by "C.E. Murphy" id "478bad0a-a99e-49da-a86b-3092fe7c263e" isbn ""
Found "La magie de Siobhàn (Harlequin Luna)" by "C.E. Murphy" id "eb716acd-3e8f-4c22-8283-ac51e0fc2577" isbn ""
Found "La malédiction de l'aube (Harlequin Luna)" by "C.E. Murphy" id "450d40fe-0385-4296-a533-bf957cc13e53" isbn ""
Found "Coyote Dreams" by "C.E. Murphy" id "48bf52d0-f07d-4b8b-8f43-ccd1b876fe51" isbn ""
Found "La nuit du dragon (Harlequin Luna)" by "C.E. Murphy" id "44312408-f4ae-403f-9558-e4c49316e995" isbn ""
Found "Raven Calls" by "C.E. Murphy" id "84fdf853-884b-41ea-ad02-fc2e6668adf7" isbn ""
Found "Isabella de'Medici" by "Caroline P Murphy" id "a1c10793-413c-466e-89ad-c9f93ab0a500" isbn ""
Found "Passion for Islam" by "Caryle Murphy" id "2f820bbe-ba4b-44ac-a45a-6772768e136d" isbn ""
Found "Passion for Islam" by "Caryle Murphy" id "2f820bbe-ba4b-44ac-a45a-6772768e136d" isbn ""
Found "The Historical Jesus For Dummies" by "Catherine M. Murphy & PhD" id "4d5ec852-2505-4fd6-b52c-0e8bc1116122" isbn ""
Found "The Historical Jesus For Dummies" by "Catherine M. Murphy & PhD" id "4d5ec852-2505-4fd6-b52c-0e8bc1116122" isbn ""
Open book page http://search.overdrive.com/ti/d9a10...irectors-ebook
Found "The Writing Center Director's Resource Book" by "Christina Murphy & Byron Stay" id "d9a10674-7707-4b57-81d7-4d20dfbb7ad3" isbn "9780203933114"
Found "HTML and CSS Web Standards Solutions" by "Christopher Murphy & Nicklas Persson" id "3216a6dc-ed47-4877-9d2d-015a27dcd744" isbn ""
Found "Gold Rush Winter" by "Claire Rudolf Murphy" id "ac971030-a888-41ef-b941-9cc6f627c4d4" isbn ""
Found "Gold Rush Winter" by "Claire Rudolf Murphy" id "ac971030-a888-41ef-b941-9cc6f627c4d4" isbn ""
Found "Girl in a Spin" by "Clodagh Murphy" id "35a287a1-ed65-4238-bf53-586310d4fd84" isbn ""
Found "Frisky Business" by "Clodagh Murphy" id "baf516d5-1cfe-43c8-8410-c3a5ee80bc78" isbn ""
Found "The Making of a Stand-Up Guy" by "Charlie Murphy" id "e935ce8e-0f80-4b91-8e24-53b037ca9190" isbn ""
Found "The Writing Center Director's Resource Book" by "Christina Murphy & Byron Stay" id "d9a10674-7707-4b57-81d7-4d20dfbb7ad3" isbn "9780203933114"
Found "Der letzte Exfreund meines Lebens" by "Clodagh Murphy" id "22576e5f-8d45-45a2-bd55-ea87ccb2ee94" isbn ""
Open book page http://search.overdrive.com/ti/13b7a...contexts-ebook
Book missing info: "Coteaching in International Contexts" by "" id "13b7a0af-7661-4a8b-992c-1b3e3100d705" isbn ""
Found "The United Nations Development Programme" by "Craig N. Murphy" id "2e67142a-f11c-42a9-8b72-67ad0431e6f0" isbn ""
Open book page http://search.overdrive.com/ti/3185e...olitical-ebook
Found "Global Institutions, Marginalization and Development" by "Craig N. Murphy" id "3185ecef-b94c-4596-b94d-8f0bb6cd1863" isbn "9780203366882"
Found "God's Jury" by "Cullen Murphy" id "f0febf48-31cb-4f8e-81f6-bdc27dff96cd" isbn ""
Found "God's Jury" by "Cullen Murphy" id "f0febf48-31cb-4f8e-81f6-bdc27dff96cd" isbn ""
Found "Plain Sailing" by "Dallas Murphy" id "6acd77da-9e63-4769-b835-8436dd10557f" isbn ""
Found "Plain Sailing" by "Dallas Murphy" id "6acd77da-9e63-4769-b835-8436dd10557f" isbn ""
Found "To Follow the Water" by "Dallas Murphy" id "ccccace2-18ad-4f01-9971-18b790ad2ffa" isbn ""
Found "Educational Records" by "Daniel Robert Murphy" id "b8d777de-6402-484e-9bd1-4b76cb25cf94" isbn ""
Found "Lawrence of Arabia" by "David Murphy" id "8f59d803-3cce-4300-b7b1-d8fb928a04e3" isbn ""
Found "Banksters" by "David Murphy & Martina Devlin" id "a33138ee-ae9b-410e-916b-18ad2cd768b4" isbn ""
Found "The Arctic Fox" by "David Murphy" id "405e4d59-1ddc-44aa-8a38-38309cc66dca" isbn ""
Found "Lawrence of Arabia" by "David Murphy" id "8f59d803-3cce-4300-b7b1-d8fb928a04e3" isbn ""
Found "Understanding Risk" by "David Murphy" id "287357a1-7d47-46b1-98f1-4b3693ae8c28" isbn ""
Found "Zombies for Zombies" by "David P. Murphy" id "6f9c6f25-ee43-4c6f-99d6-8f7ee1c37016" isbn ""
Found "Zombies for Zombies" by "David P. Murphy" id "6f9c6f25-ee43-4c6f-99d6-8f7ee1c37016" isbn ""
Found "The Heroic Earth" by "David T. Murphy" id "810b1a63-de33-4d25-9522-50965e364f7a" isbn ""
Found "The Heroic Earth" by "David T. Murphy" id "810b1a63-de33-4d25-9522-50965e364f7a" isbn ""
Found "September 11: An Oral History" by "Dean Murphy" id "632b0b55-abab-4927-8d09-a09e66889446" isbn ""
Found "September 11: An Oral History" by "Dean Murphy" id "632b0b55-abab-4927-8d09-a09e66889446" isbn ""
Found "You Can't Just Say It Louder" by "Debby Murphy" id "1866b32d-c2fd-4215-973c-fb40dc19a7cb" isbn ""
Found "To Yourself Be Always True & My Best Friend And I" by "Delaurna U. Murphy" id "951acc6a-d60a-4bd9-b963-c50968c51f05" isbn ""
Found "Napier's Bones" by "Derryl Murphy" id "7905aa8e-4102-476e-a0e8-7f9ceb8fd50a" isbn ""
Found "Island that Dared" by "Dervla Murphy" id "e4254a2a-0f41-4558-807f-428efc3937a1" isbn ""
Found "Wheels Within Wheels" by "Dervla Murphy" id "afb914f2-4a2a-4861-a7e9-0bbe8f1754d5" isbn ""
Found "Island that Dared" by "Dervla Murphy" id "e4254a2a-0f41-4558-807f-428efc3937a1" isbn ""
Found "Tibetan Foothold" by "Dervla Murphy" id "e403516b-9e38-42a3-9111-6c11c6d291ea" isbn ""
Found "Wheels Within Wheels" by "Dervla Murphy" id "afb914f2-4a2a-4861-a7e9-0bbe8f1754d5" isbn ""
Found "Tibetan Foothold" by "Dervla Murphy" id "e403516b-9e38-42a3-9111-6c11c6d291ea" isbn ""
Found "The Hill Fights" by "Edward F. Murphy" id "34ee5158-e9f6-49e2-958a-1410a3a1079c" isbn ""
Found "The Hill Fights" by "Edward F. Murphy" id "34ee5158-e9f6-49e2-958a-1410a3a1079c" isbn ""
Found "Comfort Me with Apples" by "Elizabeth Murphy" id "6cea777e-350d-48ea-ab59-4c0e0a18adf8" isbn ""
Found "Honour Thy Father" by "Elizabeth Murphy" id "66210bf4-a957-4fe8-b650-c9db13033d63" isbn ""
Found "A Wise Child" by "Elizabeth Murphy" id "f8df3ebb-1322-423e-bec1-e9bac446966a" isbn ""
Found "An Imperfect Librarian" by "Elizabeth Murphy" id "cf0fe01a-62af-4a73-afbd-fc3ed528c5dc" isbn ""
Found "Getting Even" by "Evelyn Murphy" id "37653918-7df4-41d2-968d-9fffd0671693" isbn ""
Found "1 Samuel" by "Francesca Aran Murphy" id "c43229a8-05d7-47de-a847-bf2df9244677" isbn ""
Found "WIA, Corpsman Up!" by "Francis Murphy" id "6def7151-15ce-4b4e-be40-6ead9bcac757" isbn ""
Found "George Washington and the General's Dog" by "Frank Murphy" id "a821286d-aa40-47c1-9b77-9256c6c545ee" isbn ""
Found "George Washington and the General's Dog" by "Frank Murphy" id "a821286d-aa40-47c1-9b77-9256c6c545ee" isbn ""
Found "Veterinary Virology" by "Frederick A. Murphy & E. Paul J. Gibbs & Marian C. Horzinek & Michael J. Studdert" id "d9bc58ba-9283-4d33-badc-bc824ff5db8a" isbn ""
Found "Gold Dust" by "Gail Murphy" id "bcb56ecb-1d21-422f-a246-4c412f9149e2" isbn ""
Found "In Search of the Promised Land" by "Gary Murphy" id "de8938cf-6b81-478d-9e00-8dd46a6e167e" isbn ""
Found "In Search of the Promised Land" by "Gary Murphy" id "de8938cf-6b81-478d-9e00-8dd46a6e167e" isbn ""
Found "The Outsider" by "Geordan Murphy" id "1afba8d9-00d2-490a-86a3-81575dd16087" isbn ""
Found "Science" by "Glenn Murphy" id "a2501ced-b930-404f-ad46-0d0caabab1c4" isbn ""
Found "Why is Snot Green?" by "Glenn Murphy" id "9cc9d817-05ed-4463-9913-755c2ed2a273" isbn ""
Found "Stuff That Scares Your Pants Off!" by "Glenn Murphy" id "b31f6334-f973-4ed9-b91c-7c1c3f3a12b8" isbn ""
Found "How Loud Can You Burp?" by "Glenn Murphy" id "aca9e573-b425-4a2d-ba0f-da2bc55c94e0" isbn ""
Found "Incognito" by "Gregory Murphy" id "8ca160ed-ad1c-464d-86dc-41319bdb39d8" isbn ""
Found "Incognito" by "Gregory Murphy" id "8ca160ed-ad1c-464d-86dc-41319bdb39d8" isbn ""
Found "How to Land a Top-Paying High school counselors Job: Your Complete Guide to Opportunities, Resumes and Cover Letters, Interviews, Salaries, Promotions, What to Expect From Recruiters and More" by "Harold Murphy" id "8b69374a-4736-4d25-8992-28e705ffbdc5" isbn ""
Open book page http://search.overdrive.com/ti/6a483...handbook-ebook
Found "Additives for Plastics Handbook" by "J. Murphy" id "6a483940-5409-4e84-bdd2-d4c950a13b5a" isbn "9780080498614"
Found "Murder Your Darlings" by "J.J. Murphy" id "7b72a597-663c-4fc4-a295-60e748a544f5" isbn ""
Found "Murder Your Darlings" by "J.J. Murphy" id "7b72a597-663c-4fc4-a295-60e748a544f5" isbn ""
Found "A Friendly Game of Murder" by "J.J. Murphy" id "3cd80817-f0e8-42f4-9962-f5d5fd3b8a23" isbn ""
Found "Liverpool VCS" by "James Murphy" id "73e93ef3-6b3c-42e2-89a4-14fe6939a6e2" isbn ""
Found "Flawless Execution" by "James D. Murphy" id "f3af71ca-7132-4e7b-bb4b-5ed8661daa7f" isbn ""
Found "Outlaw Tales of Colorado" by "Jan Elizabeth Murphy" id "9074b523-d71b-4140-ba77-6a54c310f81f" isbn ""
Found "Outlaw Tales of Colorado" by "Jan Elizabeth Murphy" id "9074b523-d71b-4140-ba77-6a54c310f81f" isbn ""
Found "The Secret Lives of Toddlers" by "Jana Murphy" id "9825e3fe-6a41-4863-a76b-03bb5593d9c1" isbn ""
Found "The Secret Lives of Toddlers" by "Jana Murphy" id "9825e3fe-6a41-4863-a76b-03bb5593d9c1" isbn ""
Found "The Worst Witch All at Sea" by "Jill Murphy" id "7b09b375-4008-4aac-a06d-563c16b39895" isbn ""
Found "Inner Excellence" by "Jim Murphy" id "ca3bfac9-6b74-4d9a-9d00-b92f48cec877" isbn ""
Found "1798" by "Joe Murphy" id "62f69e70-7d5b-4d92-99a4-dccb05a21ca7" isbn ""
Found "Dear Hound" by "Jill Murphy" id "20d83892-2e31-45e9-90cb-d884efd21dd2" isbn ""
Found "Location-Aware Services and QR Codes for Libraries" by "Joe Murphy" id "51361a7c-0a4e-4f09-82a0-5813e4ac72c9" isbn ""
Found "Location-Aware Services and QR Codes for Libraries" by "Joe Murphy" id "51361a7c-0a4e-4f09-82a0-5813e4ac72c9" isbn ""
Found "Half a Citizen" by "John Murphy & Suellen Murray & Jenny Chalmers & Sonia Martin & Greg Marston" id "a17256e0-7d4d-4fc3-9992-65689b417bab" isbn ""
Found "The Evolving Dimensions of International Law" by "John F. Murphy" id "0c7d1239-083c-49bf-9e29-83c0403c1a7a" isbn ""
Found "The Evolving Dimensions of International Law" by "John F. Murphy" id "0c7d1239-083c-49bf-9e29-83c0403c1a7a" isbn ""
Found "The Visual Investor" by "John J. Murphy" id "848cfe76-627d-4bac-bf74-85a282dab403" isbn ""
Found "The Visual Investor" by "John J. Murphy" id "848cfe76-627d-4bac-bf74-85a282dab403" isbn ""
Found "The Power of Your Subconscious Mind" by "Joseph Murphy" id "14b6924d-2c1a-47f5-ab14-0084e575ac49" isbn ""
Found "The Power of Your Subconscious Mind" by "Joseph Murphy" id "1263fb14-10c1-4fac-9d92-dc5e68a34d56" isbn ""
Found "The Power of Your Subconscious Mind" by "Joseph Murphy" id "2ba5b500-da5a-47e6-bf54-ff0f8a04d196" isbn ""
Found "The Power of Your Subconscious Mind" by "Joseph Murphy" id "1263fb14-10c1-4fac-9d92-dc5e68a34d56" isbn ""
Found "Sea Birds" by "Julie Murphy" id "2384660f-29e9-4b39-a3fe-5f9629a5e926" isbn ""
Found "Military Aircraft, 1919-1945" by "Justin D. Murphy & Matthew A. McNiece" id "ac444eaf-47cd-4d1c-8876-edd1b743b330" isbn ""
Found "Masterpiece" by "Elise Broach" id "ef943a37-c245-41b6-9fb7-b932c4d61306" isbn ""
Open book page http://search.overdrive.com/ti/a0a8b...-medical-ebook
Found "Measuring the Gains from Medical Research" by "Robert H. Topel & Kevin M. Murphy" id "a0a8bd74-6eb0-4d8f-99e7-6b67adf3620d" isbn "9780226551791"
Open book page http://search.overdrive.com/ti/6734c...ive-work-ebook
Found "Healthy and Productive Work" by "Cary L. Cooper & Lawrence R. Murphy" id "6734cf3c-fe42-4563-b072-978b2982ba5b" isbn "0203342127"
Found "Education Studies" by "Lisa Murphy & Emmanuel Mufti & Derek Kassem" id "3de66cc9-9ff8-4769-930a-7ec0679a8309" isbn ""
Found "The True Story of Hansel and Gretel" by "Louise Murphy" id "a931ffd1-9138-4235-b365-116e57b7a841" isbn ""
Found "Semantic Relations and the Lexicon" by "M. Lynne Murphy" id "443c9411-b9f0-4e0e-9a52-99c824893efe" isbn ""
Found "Taylor Lautner" by "Maggie Murphy" id "d4d8dc04-10a7-4731-86b4-567f95a82afa" isbn ""
Found "Taylor Lautner" by "Maggie Murphy" id "83ec027d-2d98-49cd-973b-7dda6a1e375a" isbn ""
Found "Kristen Stewart" by "Maggie Murphy" id "34add6fb-c064-4f89-bc80-aec4a5fa7699" isbn ""
Found "Miley Cyrus" by "Maggie Murphy" id "7a9516ab-4c52-4b54-baa1-bdd8508a27f9" isbn ""
Found "Megan Fox" by "Maggie Murphy" id "1bbf8f8f-b72e-41d4-b54a-ccbc610d0a56" isbn ""
Found "Healing Environmental Illness From Within" by "Marcia Murphy" id "56db7249-77e9-4523-89d4-2db6115145e4" isbn ""
Found "Weaving Shadows" by "Margaret Murphy" id "e596af39-772e-49f1-8d58-0b11d1d2c63d" isbn ""
Found "Now You See Me" by "Margaret Murphy" id "6e7cb9af-0a4c-4a64-a445-7d42f325c32b" isbn ""
Found "The Dispossessed" by "Margaret Murphy" id "e1712911-6e37-4d17-aef4-ac083e002961" isbn ""
Found "Dying Embers" by "Margaret Murphy" id "fb319ad2-caea-4e28-a98f-cb0274f982db" isbn ""
Found "Hundred Percenters" by "Mark Murphy" id "a5b3c5a5-8531-460e-8ee4-2dc553b65d0f" isbn ""
Found "Hard Goals" by "Mark Murphy" id "456b2fe7-5f4f-4086-9392-47c706db9a29" isbn ""
Found "Hundred Percenters" by "Mark Murphy" id "a5b3c5a5-8531-460e-8ee4-2dc553b65d0f" isbn ""
Found "Hard Goals" by "Mark Murphy" id "456b2fe7-5f4f-4086-9392-47c706db9a29" isbn ""
Found "Hiring for Attitude" by "Mark Murphy" id "1174bc9b-aeba-4732-9795-abdc67c16247" isbn ""
Found "Interactive Whiteboards Made Easy" by "Mark Murphy" id "2287810d-5a13-4b06-8a40-686ef7019fc6" isbn ""
Found "How to Start and Operate Your Own Bed-and-Breakfast" by "Martha W. Murphy" id "719e1ada-4a61-49ea-a005-dc7ee1fdea52" isbn ""
Found "La prigione di Ojeda" by "Martín Murphy" id "c9cdc9c8-9e7a-4f4f-8f42-159d2e59756b" isbn ""
Found "Somalia, the New Barbary?" by "Martin N. Murphy" id "11393ac9-b805-4249-a235-2699352f1462" isbn ""
Found "Education Studies" by "Lisa Murphy & Emmanuel Mufti & Derek Kassem" id "3de66cc9-9ff8-4769-930a-7ec0679a8309" isbn ""
Found "The Days of Our Lives and This Ain't No Soap" by "Lois Ann Murphy" id "23021768-2b86-43ba-bd81-2bb2c80ddacb" isbn ""
Found "Semantic Relations and the Lexicon" by "M. Lynne Murphy" id "443c9411-b9f0-4e0e-9a52-99c824893efe" isbn ""
Found "Zac Efron" by "Maggie Murphy" id "f9cac88b-924b-400f-ba0f-31e0f97468a6" isbn ""
Found "Miley Cyrus" by "Maggie Murphy" id "7a9516ab-4c52-4b54-baa1-bdd8508a27f9" isbn ""
Found "Zoe Saldana" by "Maggie Murphy" id "87577560-a85a-41ad-8f1d-ea4a654a52d3" isbn ""
Found "Weaving Shadows" by "Margaret Murphy" id "e596af39-772e-49f1-8d58-0b11d1d2c63d" isbn ""
Found "Interactive Whiteboards Made Easy" by "Mark Murphy" id "ff5f1f9e-059b-4f2d-8c14-d4b135ca8571" isbn ""
Found "How to Start and Operate Your Own Bed-and-Breakfast" by "Martha W. Murphy" id "719e1ada-4a61-49ea-a005-dc7ee1fdea52" isbn ""
Found "La prigione di Ojeda" by "Martín Murphy" id "c9cdc9c8-9e7a-4f4f-8f42-159d2e59756b" isbn ""
Found "Somalia, the New Barbary?" by "Martin N. Murphy" id "11393ac9-b805-4249-a235-2699352f1462" isbn ""
Found "Beginner's Guide to Earthworm Farming" by "Mary Murphy" id "034a4d38-29ec-4531-a68c-d72794920e35" isbn ""
Found "Scout, Atticus, & Boo" by "Mary McDonagh Murphy" id "4adb8263-ecf9-43bc-bb5f-4a0b2084e0fa" isbn ""
Found "Scout, Atticus, & Boo" by "Mary McDonagh Murphy" id "4adb8263-ecf9-43bc-bb5f-4a0b2084e0fa" isbn ""
Found "Jacob Atabet" by "Michael Murphy" id "4f7ea9b6-eb59-47a4-af61-cc2b49b640ea" isbn ""
Found "Jacob Atabet" by "Michael Murphy" id "4f7ea9b6-eb59-47a4-af61-cc2b49b640ea" isbn ""
Found "Little Squirrels Can Climb Tall Trees" by "Michael Murphy" id "71cdf373-8b04-4a08-8716-e4a09cf9a44e" isbn ""
Found "Little Squirrels Can Climb Tall Trees" by "Michael Murphy" id "71cdf373-8b04-4a08-8716-e4a09cf9a44e" isbn ""
Found "Practical Transfusion Medicine" by "Michael F. Murphy & Derwood H. Pamphilon" id "429718c9-8288-443d-8509-2186c3413077" isbn ""
Open book page http://search.overdrive.com/ti/3702e...omarkers-ebook
Book missing info: "Diagnostic and Prognostic Biomarkers and Therapeutic Targets in Melanoma" by "" id "3702ead8-2548-4a0a-bb33-589984c9913d" isbn ""
Found "Secret Ones" by "Nicole Murphy" id "5bf014d8-3222-495e-9685-d1916a554286" isbn ""
Found "Inheritance LAWS in an Islamic Society" by "Papa Murphy" id "60b7d020-6433-47d4-9fea-de75651b3d77" isbn ""
Found "Plan C" by "Pat Murphy" id "5343452f-f6fe-44b0-8b09-0a73653c150f" isbn ""
Found "The Wild Girls" by "Pat Murphy" id "cfdba74c-7493-4e76-9ee4-0f2eba6a6a78" isbn ""
Found "Plan C" by "Pat Murphy" id "5343452f-f6fe-44b0-8b09-0a73653c150f" isbn ""
Found "The Wild Girls" by "Pat Murphy" id "cfdba74c-7493-4e76-9ee4-0f2eba6a6a78" isbn ""
Found "The Shadow Hunter" by "Pat Murphy" id "8b498720-f04a-44c5-b39a-24c14fda669a" isbn ""
Found "Rachel in Love" by "Pat Murphy" id "1fb84b5d-29a2-4707-841c-3cddf5059fcb" isbn ""
Found "Exploding, Like Fireworks" by "Pat Murphy" id "c0f91a5b-237f-4064-9686-782b96ede604" isbn ""
Found "Love and Sex Among the Invertebrates" by "Pat Murphy" id "ad8f5482-3321-470c-b7d1-b8b651e6d29d" isbn ""
Found "Rachel in Love" by "Pat Murphy" id "1fb84b5d-29a2-4707-841c-3cddf5059fcb" isbn ""
Found "Exploding, Like Fireworks" by "Pat Murphy" id "c0f91a5b-237f-4064-9686-782b96ede604" isbn ""
Found "Love and Sex Among the Invertebrates" by "Pat Murphy" id "ad8f5482-3321-470c-b7d1-b8b651e6d29d" isbn ""
Found "Let's Play Football" by "Patricia J. Murphy" id "9d4bc7a5-a639-412c-81f3-a1f7517fd8be" isbn ""
Found "Leadership in Disaster" by "Raymond Murphy" id "4d22eedb-b12f-4682-9012-39234dda68dc" isbn ""
Found "The Naked Bitch - An Honest Approach to Dating Women" by "Rick Murphy" id "8f217969-94c2-47d2-98d6-7377b7009349" isbn ""
Found "The Naked Bitch - An Honest Approach to Dating Women" by "Rick Murphy" id "8f217969-94c2-47d2-98d6-7377b7009349" isbn ""
Found "Beguiling Enchantment" by "Riley Murphy" id "a3a3f6b5-c68c-4b85-9d32-555f580d3683" isbn ""
Found "Bird" by "Rita Murphy" id "a4d3cfe4-d43c-426d-9d35-902af589e55f" isbn ""
Found "Looking for Lucy Buick" by "Rita Murphy" id "1e20398f-d3a5-4df8-93ba-a74342bce496" isbn ""
Found "Bird" by "Rita Murphy" id "a4d3cfe4-d43c-426d-9d35-902af589e55f" isbn ""
Open book page http://search.overdrive.com/ti/37675...ineering-ebook
Found "Mathematics in Science and Engineering, Volume 20" by "Roy E. Murphy & Jr." id "37675e93-dfe0-400c-872b-180fb851d742" isbn "9780080955261"
Found "Marathon and Half Marathon" by "Sam Murphy" id "5f3e73a9-10bb-41d5-bd05-666e63464f47" isbn ""
Found "Bananas Foster" by "Sandra Murphy" id "9091cf2e-7281-4134-a5f9-1f4b6f7844f4" isbn ""
Found "Bananas Foster" by "Sandra Murphy" id "9091cf2e-7281-4134-a5f9-1f4b6f7844f4" isbn ""
Found "The Obituary Rule" by "Sandra Murphy" id "0560650f-6520-44cc-b51b-ad423febe7e3" isbn ""
Found "The Obituary Rule" by "Sandra Murphy" id "0560650f-6520-44cc-b51b-ad423febe7e3" isbn ""
Found "The Librarian as Information Consultant" by "Sarah Anne Murphy" id "331a6365-927e-405c-ba52-41d5aaff5526" isbn ""
Found "The Time of New Weather" by "Sean Murphy" id "f2624143-c8d5-42bd-8131-550c0a910675" isbn ""
Found "The Time of New Weather" by "Sean Murphy" id "f2624143-c8d5-42bd-8131-550c0a910675" isbn ""
Found "Cat Seeing Double" by "Shirley Rousseau Murphy" id "aa218893-ff29-4ed0-95ef-037560c2527e" isbn ""
Found "Cat Cross Their Graves" by "Shirley Rousseau Murphy" id "b2bdebca-5fb8-4e2f-bc37-3ebb3e4e3568" isbn ""
Found "Cat Bearing Gifts" by "Shirley Rousseau Murphy" id "732e9ebc-f948-4417-8854-53a5fc5b95c9" isbn ""
Found "Cat to the Dogs" by "Shirley Rousseau Murphy" id "952fae6c-5b76-49f1-953c-728f0aac5fee" isbn ""
Found "Cat Deck the Halls" by "Shirley Rousseau Murphy" id "75c4b489-ae0d-4d93-b097-8df49dc432ef" isbn ""
Found "Cat Fear No Evil" by "Shirley Rousseau Murphy" id "f66bbc80-f06a-441d-af86-a4d70d970d1d" isbn ""
Found "Cat Seeing Double" by "Shirley Rousseau Murphy" id "aa218893-ff29-4ed0-95ef-037560c2527e" isbn ""
Found "Cat Cross Their Graves" by "Shirley Rousseau Murphy" id "b2bdebca-5fb8-4e2f-bc37-3ebb3e4e3568" isbn ""
Found "Cat Bearing Gifts" by "Shirley Rousseau Murphy" id "732e9ebc-f948-4417-8854-53a5fc5b95c9" isbn ""
Found "Cat to the Dogs" by "Shirley Rousseau Murphy" id "952fae6c-5b76-49f1-953c-728f0aac5fee" isbn ""
Found "Cat Deck the Halls" by "Shirley Rousseau Murphy" id "75c4b489-ae0d-4d93-b097-8df49dc432ef" isbn ""
Found "Cat Fear No Evil" by "Shirley Rousseau Murphy" id "f66bbc80-f06a-441d-af86-a4d70d970d1d" isbn ""
Found "Cat Spitting Mad" by "Shirley Rousseau Murphy" id "a3d11a16-2b55-486d-acdc-cb54424ca862" isbn ""
Found "Good Job, Ajay!" by "Stuart J. Murphy" id "33256671-d507-4a5f-843a-340cd80a3120" isbn ""
Found "Percy Plays It Safe" by "Stuart J. Murphy" id "4109d47a-1a30-4d01-9c6e-6ed5cc37de3d" isbn ""
Found "Freda Stops a Bully" by "Stuart J. Murphy" id "56c00671-ff07-4b58-bebb-d866bea9a63f" isbn ""
Found "En busca de Freda" by "Stuart J. Murphy" id "cabba9d8-2360-4866-ad7e-e68385f4db7d" isbn ""
Found "Minding the Earth, Mending the World" by "Susan Murphy" id "3195bdd5-0f84-41d3-9b7f-eb8c6be33ef8" isbn ""
Open book page http://search.overdrive.com/ti/fbc54...ychology-ebook
Found "The Future of Leadership Development" by "Ronald E. Riggio & Susan Elaine Murphy" id "fbc5434a-2d78-4a2c-baa3-1f7ebaf65fe2" isbn "9781410608895"
Found "Life in Rewind" by "Terry Weible Murphy & Michael A. Jenike & Edward E. Zine" id "bb619550-242b-4108-87bf-338151cd928c" isbn ""
Found "Life in Rewind" by "Terry Weible Murphy & Michael A. Jenike & Edward E. Zine" id "bb619550-242b-4108-87bf-338151cd928c" isbn ""
Found "Cat on the Edge" by "Shirley Rousseau Murphy" id "436b08c8-570c-4d96-8bda-56d8685718b9" isbn ""
Found "Cox's Fragmenta" by "Simon Murphy" id "056aceba-bc5b-49f5-9fdd-8bb539d87f49" isbn ""
Found "Cox's Fragmenta II" by "Simon Murphy" id "2183163d-4e2b-473f-aeca-a839c09bef79" isbn ""
Found "Camille's Team" by "Stuart Murphy" id "55fa26b3-d95e-484e-a1a4-b3e399a5a6bb" isbn ""
Found "Percy Plays It Safe" by "Stuart J. Murphy" id "4109d47a-1a30-4d01-9c6e-6ed5cc37de3d" isbn ""
Found "Freda Stops a Bully" by "Stuart J. Murphy" id "56c00671-ff07-4b58-bebb-d866bea9a63f" isbn ""
Found "The Future of Leadership Development" by "Ronald E. Riggio & Susan Elaine Murphy" id "fbc5434a-2d78-4a2c-baa3-1f7ebaf65fe2" isbn "9781410608895"
Found "Triathlete Magazine's Guide To Finishing Your First Triathlon" by "T. J. Murphy" id "f459b9b1-e059-4445-a664-b134f63e5312" isbn ""
Found "Murphy Plays: 6" by "Tom Murphy" id "795b013a-bd26-4b24-b94e-13b21f3b25fc" isbn ""
Found "Dancing with My Daddy" by "Valery Murphy" id "aefd75da-aaa6-4d5e-b66f-e9b548e39901" isbn ""
Found "Dancing with My Daddy" by "Valery Murphy" id "aefd75da-aaa6-4d5e-b66f-e9b548e39901" isbn ""
Found "Page to Stage" by "Vincent Murphy" id "02b72b85-e7c7-41d2-a442-d6ad864245a8" isbn ""
Found "New Hampshire Civil Jury Instructions" by "Walter L. Murphy & Daniel C. Pope" id "fb065887-9bfb-40f5-ab55-a8e3b965515a" isbn ""
Found "New Hampshire Civil Jury Instructions" by "Walter L. Murphy & Daniel C. Pope" id "fb065887-9bfb-40f5-ab55-a8e3b965515a" isbn ""
Found "Dead Reckoning" by "Warren Murphy & James Mullaney" id "8fab93a6-84b9-486b-859c-03772f6075ce" isbn ""
Found "Guardian Angel" by "Warren Murphy & James Mullaney" id "6538cc74-7e76-44c0-894e-784027ed2f84" isbn ""
Found "Judgment Day" by "Warren Murphy & Richard Sapir" id "ddd23de8-210b-4a61-b198-e3348cf4a71a" isbn ""
Found "Oil Slick" by "Warren Murphy & Richard Sapir" id "c638a621-cad6-4992-ae2a-3383ed850f6c" isbn ""
Found "Death Check" by "Warren Murphy & Richard Sapir" id "562c27ed-e9cb-4e61-b358-36228ec9a51e" isbn ""
Found "Murder Ward" by "Warren Murphy & Richard Sapir" id "efdc8608-8e78-46ab-b0aa-ae04bcbbe274" isbn ""
Found "Death Therapy" by "Warren Murphy & Richard Sapir" id "a762a76c-ddd7-4b3f-9da5-ba5f85fe8892" isbn ""
Found "Kill or Cure" by "Warren Murphy & Richard Sapir" id "c6ed6bf6-741d-4cd0-be09-d52c39fea7aa" isbn ""
Found "Judgment Day" by "Warren Murphy & Richard Sapir" id "ddd23de8-210b-4a61-b198-e3348cf4a71a" isbn ""
Found "Dead Reckoning" by "Warren Murphy & James Mullaney" id "8fab93a6-84b9-486b-859c-03772f6075ce" isbn ""
Found "Guardian Angel" by "Warren Murphy & James Mullaney" id "6538cc74-7e76-44c0-894e-784027ed2f84" isbn ""
Found "Created, the Destroyer" by "Warrren Murphy & Richard Sapir" id "c8ec248e-fd3e-437d-bb98-c9753f90dbe4" isbn ""
Found "Obesity" by "Wendy Murphy" id "0d9d050b-07a9-4639-8671-07d82d2ce986" isbn ""
Found "Weight and Health" by "Wendy Murphy" id "08525a72-375a-4801-8c10-d7711895c000" isbn ""
Found "Signed, Mata Hari" by "Yannick Murphy" id "8fc6db9f-a8e3-4b27-98b2-6f30f240ad8a" isbn ""
Found "Signed, Mata Hari" by "Yannick Murphy" id "8fc6db9f-a8e3-4b27-98b2-6f30f240ad8a" isbn ""
Found "Journey to the Higher Realm" by "Zuriel Ann Murphy" id "b2937e1e-b152-4f17-9a59-a38ce7c0478d" isbn ""
Found "The Way of the Hedge Witch" by "Arin Murphy-Hiscock" id "e2988275-da7c-4449-a3b3-0886a941cd56" isbn ""
Found "The Way of the Hedge Witch" by "Arin Murphy-Hiscock" id "e2988275-da7c-4449-a3b3-0886a941cd56" isbn ""
Found "Out of the Broom Closet" by "Arin Murphy-Hiscock" id "058e8ccf-4262-4e69-9949-4f5e99abd522" isbn ""
Found "Day Trips® from New Jersey" by "Stephanie Murphy-Lupo" id "da9848f5-8e48-4bb5-962c-d2c10aaabb42" isbn ""
Found "Keys to Galatians" by "Jerome Murphy-O'Connor" id "2341b36b-c485-4089-af0b-2a38008aba32" isbn ""
Open book page http://search.overdrive.com/ti/07ab5...lassroom-ebook
Found "Equity in the Classroom" by "Patricia Murphy" id "07ab5fc0-c505-462e-829a-2e807b3e80d1" isbn "9780203209714"
Found "Annals of the Famine in Ireland" by "Aesnath Nicholson" id "bed375b6-eb8d-4029-8e20-f4cab33b1a1f" isbn ""
Found "Europe For Dummies" by "Donald Olson & Liz Albertson & Cheryl A. Pientka & George McDonald & Darwin Porter & Danforth Prince & Neil Edward Schlecht & Tania Kollias & Mark Baker & Dardis McNamee & Maggie Childs & Bruce Murphy & Alessandra de Rosa" id "4662136d-6f73-4f75-9ef6-26e75861bbb1" isbn ""
Found "The 5-Factor Diet" by "Harley Pasternak & M.Sc. & Myatt Murphy" id "7f9ee724-3d04-4f4a-b1e6-3395301c0a4a" isbn ""
Found "The 5-Factor Diet" by "Harley Pasternak & M.Sc. & Myatt Murphy" id "7f9ee724-3d04-4f4a-b1e6-3395301c0a4a" isbn ""
Found "Origins" by "Annie Murphy Paul" id "0f78ff4c-d399-407c-89a4-3a67a58f97db" isbn ""
Found "The Cult of Personality Testing" by "Annie Murphy Paul" id "a542fa23-1d5d-473d-9050-563c9f899305" isbn ""
Found "The Cult of Personality" by "Annie Murphy Paul" id "85cd169f-e680-4aac-838c-8aa9d2d52c6d" isbn ""
Found "Leading at the Edge" by "Dennis N. T. Perkins & Margaret P. Holtman & Jillian B Murphy" id "cc9fef02-8da1-45b2-8218-357d217dcdde" isbn ""
Found "Leading at the Edge" by "Dennis N. T. Perkins & Margaret P. Holtman & Jillian B Murphy" id "cc9fef02-8da1-45b2-8218-357d217dcdde" isbn ""
Found "The Happiness of Pursuit" by "Davis Phinney & Austin Murphy" id "0efc9291-22f0-42b8-af4f-909433ce38b0" isbn ""
Found "The Happiness of Pursuit" by "Davis Phinney & Austin Murphy" id "0efc9291-22f0-42b8-af4f-909433ce38b0" isbn ""
Found "The Seven Stages of Motherhood" by "Ann Pleshette Murphy" id "ad71881d-6c4f-4deb-8b0e-02bccd154170" isbn ""
Open book page http://search.overdrive.com/ti/2e092...atellite-ebook
Book missing info: "Earth Science Satellite Remote Sensing, Volume1" by "" id "2e09281d-fe34-4416-a749-a88c248a1f74" isbn ""
Found "The Mark of the Beast" by "Trevor Ravenscroft & Tim Wallace-Murphy" id "350227fa-f845-49b1-a2c0-40632f627cd4" isbn ""
Open book page http://search.overdrive.com/ti/70183...nagement-ebook
Found "Multiple Intelligences and Leadership" by "Ronald E. Riggio & Susan Elaine Murphy & Francis J. Pirozzolo" id "70183abd-bc98-423d-9b36-ede3e7cbf730" isbn "9781410606495"
Found "Cómo vencer la crisis" by "Hermann Simon" id "4928a37b-10b3-4123-b0eb-badbc69fe1c7" isbn ""
Open book page http://search.overdrive.com/ti/32472...osystems-ebook
Found "Antarctic Ecosystems" by "Andrew Clarke & Nadine M. Johnston & Alex D. Rogers & Eugene J. Murphy" id "3247237d-5a4f-47d0-bcce-2aec2277b282" isbn "9781444347227"
Open book page http://search.overdrive.com/ti/32472...osystems-ebook
Found "Antarctic Ecosystems" by "Andrew Clarke & Nadine M. Johnston & Alex D. Rogers & Eugene J. Murphy" id "3247237d-5a4f-47d0-bcce-2aec2277b282" isbn "9781444347227"
Open book page http://search.overdrive.com/ti/98654...ing-pack-ebook
Found "Running with the Pack" by "Carrie Vaughn & Maria V. Snyder & Ekaterina Sedia & N. K. Jemisin & Amanda Downum & Marie Brennan & C. E. Murphy" id "98654ec2-bf3d-441f-a24b-2323faa49d87" isbn "9781607012498"
Open book page http://search.overdrive.com/ti/b0c27...research-ebook
Found "Advances in Virus Research, Volume 58" by "Karl Maramorosch & Aaron J. Shatkin & Frederick A. Murphy" id "b0c27393-32ba-48ce-909b-75fc4103e02f" isbn "9780080522449"
Found "Theory of Literature and Other Critical Writings" by "Natsume Soseki" id "301b1907-f7d1-4bdd-9f20-429cba9e488c" isbn ""
Found "Behind the Bookcase" by "Mark Steensland" id "a4cb4d97-06a3-4ecf-b89e-94d3a2b14dcb" isbn ""
Found "Behind the Bookcase" by "Mark Steensland" id "a4cb4d97-06a3-4ecf-b89e-94d3a2b14dcb" isbn ""
Found "Willow in a Storm" by "James Taylor & Kathleen Murphy-Taylor" id "e85b00a1-78bc-49da-8cc2-c69b92a33a23" isbn ""
Found "Willow in a Storm" by "James Taylor & Kathleen Murphy-Taylor" id "e85b00a1-78bc-49da-8cc2-c69b92a33a23" isbn ""
Found "Cracking the Symbol Code" by "Tim Wallace-Murphy" id "a01be7f4-cf07-447d-85f7-075913deec73" isbn ""
Found "Hidden Wisdom" by "Tim Wallace-Murphy" id "0c79db50-596c-400a-a710-171f8d4451a0" isbn ""
Found "Custodians of Truth" by "Tim Wallace-Murphy & Marilyn Hopkins" id "707678f8-cba7-4d18-becd-e535e93ab4fa" isbn ""
Found "Hidden Wisdom" by "Tim Wallace-Murphy" id "0c79db50-596c-400a-a710-171f8d4451a0" isbn ""
Open book page http://search.overdrive.com/ti/be726...py-young-ebook
Found "Art Therapy with Young Survivors of Sexual Abuse" by "Diane Waller & Jenny Murphy" id "be726bdb-6a86-4e9e-9739-d6c3d5f46f66" isbn "9780203360927"
Found "The Complete Poems" by "Walt Whitman" id "82f09cfe-8763-4208-9e50-96aeb96683c3" isbn ""
Found "The Complete Poems" by "Walt Whitman" id "82f09cfe-8763-4208-9e50-96aeb96683c3" isbn ""
Found "Across the Plains in the Donner Party" by "Virginia Reed Murphy" id "e6027889-ddfb-407a-8aca-2b5c0fd8d66e" isbn ""
Found "The Complete Poems" by "Walt Whitman" id "be9525c4-b31e-4c5f-8f0e-e6059d316a2c" isbn ""
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "calibre_plugins.overdrive_link.overdrive", line 138, in try_find_overdrive_books
File "calibre_plugins.overdrive_link.overdrive", line 381, in find_overdrive_books
OverdriveError: u'Overdrive search result limit exceeded'

Searching Overdrive for author "c e murphy" title "origins"
Found "Military Aircraft, Origins to 1918" by "Justin Murphy" id "59435702-2bc6-434b-b144-25dbd18e5c4a" isbn ""
Found "Origins" by "Annie Murphy Paul" id "0f78ff4c-d399-407c-89a4-3a67a58f97db" isbn ""
Found "Origins" by "Annie Murphy Paul" id "e8cac673-347f-49b8-bab9-cc1405553c71" isbn ""
Search returned 4 results in 4.11 sec
Searching Overdrive for author "c murphy"
Open book page http://search.overdrive.com/ti/036c1...y-volume-ebook
Found "Methods in Enzymology, Volume 457" by "Melvin I. Simon & William S. Allison & John N. Abelson & Anne N. Murphy" id "036c1ccb-7f99-45a6-a8e2-5d3962a1ef7a" isbn "9780080923505"
Found "WorkOut" by "Ron Ashkenas & Patrice Murphy" id "24dd4e01-b4c9-4fbe-9d6b-5d4122b955fb" isbn ""
Found "Young Voices: Teen Literary Magazine" by "JoAnn Ballor & Sarah Bence & Zoey Blake & George Boulport & Autumn Cole & Shane Corts & Tory Coykendall & Marissa Cruz & Cassandra Eriksen & Victoria Fisher & Veronica Freel & Hannah Grove & MacKenzie Hetfield & Colleen Ireland & Rachel Kabagabu & Kacey Kalifragilistic & Amelia Kosciulek & Kevin Kosciulek & Paige Miller & Shreya Mishra & Patrick Mullen & Mohini Mukherjee & Taylor Murphy & Hadley Reed & Laura Rogers & Audr" id "07cb229a-d058-4c42-9d39-0c27c5221dad" isbn ""
Found "5 Steps to a 5 AP English Literature, 2012-2013 Edition" by "Rankin Estelle Murphy Barbara" id "da755bff-c29f-41aa-8c2b-376509808677" isbn ""
Found "Fiona's Luck" by "Teresa Bateman" id "f8d95ff2-87fc-47f8-8544-486ead016661" isbn ""
Open book page http://search.overdrive.com/ti/9ea18...an-space-ebook
Found "Writing Urban Space" by "Murphy Bell Liam & Gavin Goodwin" id "9ea18955-da72-4c88-9dbc-78e0903b498d" isbn "9781780995243"
Found "Was Jungen brauchen" by "Alexander Bentheim & Monika Murphy-Witt" id "3d13e922-6262-4cfe-bb6a-9e3ed967a322" isbn ""
Found "Overboard" by "Steve Brezenoff" id "e66b675b-7713-4d13-adcb-b46b26fbb305" isbn ""
Found "Stowaways" by "Steve Brezenoff" id "598ca7d9-7053-4534-a7f0-ee7cb3f9c8b2" isbn ""
Found "The Scorpions of Zahir" by "Christine Brodien-Jones" id "a3e0bc56-b8cb-454b-93ac-76e2afe9d1e6" isbn ""
Found "The Scorpions of Zahir" by "Christine Brodien-Jones" id "a3e0bc56-b8cb-454b-93ac-76e2afe9d1e6" isbn ""
Found "Frommer's Canada" by "Leslie Brokaw & Pamela Cuthbert & James Hale & Andrew Hempstead & Paul Karr & Chris McBeath & Bill McRae & Kirsten Murphy & Donald Olson & Barbara Ramsay Orr & Christie Pashby" id "2a372897-45e4-4387-8d0a-c7a22a36ff95" isbn ""
Found "Frommer's Canada" by "Leslie Brokaw & Pamela Cuthbert & James Hale & Andrew Hempstead & Paul Karr & Chris McBeath & Bill McRae & Kirsten Murphy & Donald Olson & Barbara Ramsay Orr & Christie Pashby" id "2a372897-45e4-4387-8d0a-c7a22a36ff95" isbn ""
Found "The Juggling Pug" by "Sean Bryan" id "40bc4e2e-66a9-4619-8b6d-b2250aa6c714" isbn ""
Found "A Girl and Her Gator" by "Sean Bryan" id "00a1703b-83d4-460e-9797-5faa08e6a5a8" isbn ""
Found "The Juggling Pug" by "Sean Bryan" id "40bc4e2e-66a9-4619-8b6d-b2250aa6c714" isbn ""
Found "Adobe® Creative Suite 5 Design Premium How-Tos" by "Scott Citron & Michael Murphy" id "7d914e44-1e85-4819-b240-def1bb0fc476" isbn ""
Found "The Good Life for Less" by "Amy Allen Clark & Jana Murphy" id "bdca0d61-4f6e-416d-96ca-ca1c4966391d" isbn ""
Found "Learn to Read New Testament Greek - Workbook" by "Ben Gutierrez & Cara Murphy" id "76c2a0f3-605f-4eb4-9550-76c3e0a01929" isbn ""
Found "Critical Pathways to Success in CNS Drug Development" by "Neal R. Cutler & John J. Sramek & Michael F. Murphy & Henry Riordan & Peter Biek & Angelico Carta" id "df14f07d-e276-426d-8e9b-a96e50d05fbb" isbn ""
Found "Lost Raven" by "Darren G. Davis" id "a4cdb331-9535-4739-8e14-17a15e9fec91" isbn ""
Open book page http://search.overdrive.com/ti/97578...ependent-ebook
Found "Nursing the Highly Dependent Child or Infant" by "Doreen Crawford & Jan Murphy & Debra Teasdale & Michaela Dixon" id "97578a00-23ee-4b2f-a025-d548bed3003d" isbn "9781444309546"
Found "Football on Trial" by "Eric Dunning & Patrick Murphy & Patrick J Murphy & John Williams" id "9f48cf2f-fd8a-421b-8a85-b78c0aa6e5a1" isbn ""
Open book page http://search.overdrive.com/ti/0789b...an-drama-ebook
Found "Intertextuality in American Drama" by "Brenda Murphy & Drew Eisenhauer" id "0789b23e-8e29-4b8e-962b-e7ebb41ba0e6" isbn "9781476601403"
Open book page http://search.overdrive.com/ti/0789b...an-drama-ebook
Found "Intertextuality in American Drama" by "Brenda Murphy & Drew Eisenhauer" id "0789b23e-8e29-4b8e-962b-e7ebb41ba0e6" isbn "9781476601403"
Open book page http://search.overdrive.com/ti/81c18...distance-ebook
Found "International Handbook of Distance Education" by "Terry Evans & David Murphy & Margaret Haughey" id "81c18ca4-f010-4d32-803b-0067faedfce7" isbn "9780857245151"
Found "Mysteries of Templar Treasure & the Holy Grail" by "Lionel Fanthrope & Patricia Fanthrope" id "1293b892-7e9e-43e2-b951-47629a676dd9" isbn ""
Found "Mysteries of Templar Treasure & the Holy Grail" by "Lionel Fanthrope & Patricia Fanthrope" id "1293b892-7e9e-43e2-b951-47629a676dd9" isbn ""
Found "Human Geography" by "Erin H. Fouberg & Alexander B. Murphy & H. J. de Blij" id "a7b75fc2-cad9-4bb2-9502-78874c337e5c" isbn ""
Found "What News?" by "Bob Franklin & David Murphy" id "2db8de1e-603c-41d3-a3e0-471109b99381" isbn ""
Found "Real World Color Management" by "Bruce Fraser & Chris Murphy & Fred Bunting" id "fd68a62b-d6af-497d-b9c5-8c5cd2470508" isbn ""
Found "Real World Color Management" by "Bruce Fraser & Chris Murphy & Fred Bunting" id "fd68a62b-d6af-497d-b9c5-8c5cd2470508" isbn ""
Open book page http://search.overdrive.com/ti/ac096...problems-ebook
Found "Management of Common Problems in Obstetrics and Gynecology" by "Richard Paulson & Subir Roy & Laila Muderspach & Martin N. Montoro & T. Murphy Goodwin" id "ac096c8c-8e3a-41ea-ab05-906a2e0ad574" isbn "9781444323023"
Found "Information Technology Outsourcing Transactions" by "John K. Halvey & Barbara Murphy Melby" id "db98f7ee-8c7d-4aac-a1cd-4573381121b5" isbn ""
Found "In the Company of Women" by "Pat Heim & Susan Murphy" id "da2da0d7-bdba-466a-bedf-b60d9ef9fd16" isbn ""
Found "In the Company of Women" by "Pat Heim & Susan Murphy" id "da2da0d7-bdba-466a-bedf-b60d9ef9fd16" isbn ""
Found "China Along the Yellow River" by "Cao Jinqing" id "2ee815d6-60d9-492f-9f5e-6071f160aa4a" isbn ""
Found "Social and Economic Control of Alcohol" by "Carole L. Jurkiewicz & Murphy J. Painter" id "da13cc17-4849-4bc2-bc2a-9237e4a82e98" isbn ""
Found "Using the Steel-Vessel Material-Cost Index to Mitigate Shipbuilder Risk" by "Edward G. Keating & Robert Murphy & John F. Schank & John Birkler" id "2d78c90c-0e12-4538-abe6-996b89daa9ba" isbn ""
Found "SharePoint 2010 Wrox 10-Pack Digital Library" by "Todd Klindt & Shane Young & Thomas Rizzo & Steve Fox & Steve Caravajal & Reza Alirezaei & Jeff Fried & Paul Swider & Scot Hillier & Kenneth Schaefer & Darrin Bishop & Todd Bleeker & Robert Bogue & Karine Bosch & Claudio Brotto & Adam Buenz & Andrew Connell & Randy Drisgill & Gary Lapointe & Jason Medero & ?gnes Moln?r & Chris O'Brien & Joris Poelmans & Asif Rehmani & John Ross & Nick Swan & Mike Walsh & Randy Williams & Igor Macori & Brad Stevenson & Girish Raja & Paul Stubbs & Donovan Follette & Brian Wilson & Bill Baer & Martin Kearn & Todd Kitta & Brett Grego & Chris Caplinger & Russ Houberg & Steven Mann & Colin Murphy & Pablo Gazmuri & Chris Caravajal & Christina Wheeler & Chris Geier & Cathy Dew & Becky Bertram & Raymond Mitchell & Wes Preston & Andrew Clark & Jacob J. Sanford & Larry Riemann" id "c55228b8-b7ae-4f1e-8f2c-c1ad80e037a3" isbn ""
Found "Professional SQL Server™ 2005 Integration Services" by "Brian Knight & Allan Mitchell & Darren Green & Douglas Hinson & Kathi Kellenberger & Andy Leonard & Erik Veerman & Jason Gerard & Haidong Ji & Mike Murphy" id "20d8db50-0691-4446-8c46-a5e8da0f4894" isbn ""
Open book page http://search.overdrive.com/ti/81c93...-studies-ebook
Book missing info: "Global Media Studies" by "" id "81c93f65-593e-41a3-a9c9-16afb59910f5" isbn ""
Found "Detroit Red Wings" by "Ted Kulfan" id "01cbdef3-b10c-46af-b321-f70f039badf9" isbn ""
Found "Flight of the Phoenix" by "R. L. LaFevers" id "fc0e6b21-a550-46ad-8fa4-339c5e0ce3e2" isbn ""
Found "Flight of the Phoenix" by "R. L. LaFevers" id "fc0e6b21-a550-46ad-8fa4-339c5e0ce3e2" isbn ""
Open book page http://search.overdrive.com/ti/8763a...rdiology-ebook
Book missing info: "Mayo Clinic Cardiology" by "" id "8763ae05-7e80-47ac-9393-5559f9ed6c56" isbn ""
Found "White Fang" by "Jack London" id "2e6fa251-9b9d-4a8c-a500-b1433094721f" isbn ""
Found "White Fang" by "Jack London" id "e1b36606-bb37-4093-b23b-bd35eac34e74" isbn ""
Open book page http://search.overdrive.com/ti/450f6...research-ebook
Found "Advances in Virus Research, Volume 73" by "Karl Maramorosch & Aaron J. Shatkin & Frederick A. Murphy" id "450f6425-9a16-4bdb-9266-08ab31222d23" isbn "9780080950877"
Open book page http://search.overdrive.com/ti/fe4af...research-ebook
Found "Advances in Virus Research, Volume 74" by "Karl Maramorosch & Aaron J. Shatkin & Frederick A. Murphy" id "fe4afe72-dcda-4513-9af2-08eaca36922d" isbn "9780123785886"
Open book page http://search.overdrive.com/ti/450f6...research-ebook
Found "Advances in Virus Research, Volume 73" by "Karl Maramorosch & Aaron J. Shatkin & Frederick A. Murphy" id "450f6425-9a16-4bdb-9266-08ab31222d23" isbn "9780080950877"
Open book page http://search.overdrive.com/ti/fe4af...research-ebook
Found "Advances in Virus Research, Volume 74" by "Karl Maramorosch & Aaron J. Shatkin & Frederick A. Murphy" id "fe4afe72-dcda-4513-9af2-08eaca36922d" isbn "9780123785886"
Open book page http://search.overdrive.com/ti/49c3c...research-ebook
Found "Advances in Virus Research, Volume 45" by "Karl Maramorosch & Aaron J. Shatkin & Frederick A. Murphy" id "49c3c5e7-61b9-4e80-a296-3738d97d70f6" isbn "9780080583358"
Open book page http://search.overdrive.com/ti/dbc1f...research-ebook
Found "Advances in Virus Research, Volume 72" by "Karl Maramorosch & Aaron J. Shatkin & Frederick A. Murphy" id "dbc1f90b-3a4d-445e-94bf-43894e99d557" isbn "9780080921709"
Open book page http://search.overdrive.com/ti/17927...research-ebook
Found "Advances in Virus Research, Volume 78" by "Karl Maramorosch & Aaron J. Shatkin & Frederick A. Murphy" id "17927254-3239-4df8-9d95-6667e7d2232f" isbn "9780123850331"
Open book page http://search.overdrive.com/ti/b29d2...research-ebook
Found "Advances in Virus Research, Volume 71" by "Karl Maramorosch & Aaron J. Shatkin & Frederick A. Murphy" id "b29d2293-3ab0-45e7-96d5-99265b2b5b6a" isbn "9780080888095"
Open book page http://search.overdrive.com/ti/62084...research-ebook
Found "Advances in Virus Research, Volume 51" by "Karl Maramorosch & Aaron J. Shatkin & Frederick A. Murphy" id "62084728-9b5b-4906-8c7c-e827eee25673" isbn "9780080583419"
Found "Most Famous Irish People You've Never Heard of" by "Eithne Massey & Colin Murphy" id "6bd0855a-212b-4664-a0df-43692f09ab74" isbn ""
Found "The Dash Diet for Weight Loss" by "Thomas J. Moore & Megan C Murphy & Mark Jenkins" id "1669232d-f923-49e7-9ebf-654243636db2" isbn ""
Open book page http://search.overdrive.com/ti/bab17...-special-ebook
Found "Historicising Gender and Sexuality" by "Kevin P. Murphy & Jennifer M. Spear" id "bab17dc1-9fa4-47fd-8d6d-4cb4612df1c2" isbn "9781444343922"
Open book page http://search.overdrive.com/ti/bab17...-special-ebook
Found "Historicising Gender and Sexuality" by "Kevin P. Murphy & Jennifer M. Spear" id "bab17dc1-9fa4-47fd-8d6d-4cb4612df1c2" isbn "9781444343922"
Found "Beginning SharePoint 2007" by "Amanda Murphy & Shane Perran" id "d3153daf-e210-41a6-b3ad-28e4cddca0f7" isbn ""
Found "Out and About at the Dairy Farm" by "Andy Murphy" id "028a09aa-bd29-48b4-8eb7-5dfe07e05e2f" isbn ""
Open book page http://search.overdrive.com/ti/584be...membrane-ebook
Book missing info: "The Plant Plasma Membrane" by "" id "584be43f-34f8-4c8a-a95f-5855c50fcc2e" isbn ""
Open book page http://search.overdrive.com/ti/fb48c...outheast-ebook
Found "Legacy of engagement in Southeast Asia" by "Ann Marie Murphy & Bridget Welsh" id "fb48c1c6-0a28-430e-871d-8239655c0d4a" isbn "9789812307712"
Found "The 7 Stages of Motherhood" by "Ann Pleshette Murphy" id "27458b54-758a-4d8b-bc74-9e96df3f8ef9" isbn ""
Found "The 7 Stages of Motherhood" by "Ann Pleshette Murphy" id "27458b54-758a-4d8b-bc74-9e96df3f8ef9" isbn ""
Found "Strange Fruit" by "Anne Murphy" id "ff1e1c45-ebda-4b73-b283-b990c7797fe4" isbn ""
Found "The Meaning of Purple Tulips" by "Bláithín O' Reilly Murphy" id "12ddea91-fe95-46c8-b3e1-596e0c3520f4" isbn ""
Open book page http://search.overdrive.com/ti/2498d...insights-ebook
Found "Tennessee Williams" by "Brenda Murphy" id "2498d9a8-296e-4910-b323-214c9e3c7520" isbn "9781587656880"
Open book page http://search.overdrive.com/ti/f83d1...insights-ebook
Found "A Streetcar Named Desire" by "Brenda Murphy" id "f83d1d3e-9079-46ca-83cc-622030b9a258" isbn "9781587656293"
Found "The Root of Wild Madder" by "Brian Murphy" id "19f88eb6-e5a0-4361-9d7e-c8824de3f0a4" isbn ""
Found "Rostov in the Russian Civil War, 1917-1920" by "Brian Murphy" id "87650d2e-7c7f-4d16-8007-d94b82a3f8a6" isbn ""
Found "See Mix Drink" by "Brian D. Murphy" id "11c2a4cd-9f55-48da-bb81-6e13efe59f00" isbn ""
Found "Italy For Dummies®" by "Bruce Murphy & Alessandra de Rosa" id "11213d75-abe7-47fd-9ada-2ec0b100c5c4" isbn ""
Found "Frommer's The Amalfi Coast with Naples, Capri & Pompeii" by "Bruce Murphy & Alessandra de Rosa" id "fea83c8c-6b08-4ce2-b020-32d7aae601d7" isbn ""
Found "Walking Dead" by "C. E. Murphy" id "32569390-e95a-4403-96f6-3d13d7e09a34" isbn ""
Found "Urban Shaman" by "C.E. Murphy" id "bb2275dd-cc3b-43b7-bfc4-59532027b2dd" isbn ""
Found "Scoundrels in Law" by "Cait N. Murphy" id "32f226f2-df62-44c7-b848-9b7e0f1aec53" isbn ""
Found "Isabella de'Medici" by "Caroline P Murphy" id "a1c10793-413c-466e-89ad-c9f93ab0a500" isbn ""
Found "Sphinx Resurrected" by "Christine Murphy" id "d9803ffb-f8f9-4cdc-bbbf-bb0663bb1dc9" isbn ""
Found "EU Counter-Terrorism Law" by "Cian C. Murphy" id "4df3db9a-366f-491d-a45c-1ddc870a8b69" isbn ""
Found "Frisky Business" by "Clodagh Murphy" id "baf516d5-1cfe-43c8-8410-c3a5ee80bc78" isbn ""
Found "Boycott" by "Colin Murphy" id "2a42ae3f-495a-45fb-98b2-19ba5816dc5b" isbn ""
Open book page http://search.overdrive.com/ti/3185e...olitical-ebook
Found "Global Institutions, Marginalization and Development" by "Craig N. Murphy" id "3185ecef-b94c-4596-b94d-8f0bb6cd1863" isbn "9780203366882"
Found "To Follow the Water" by "Dallas Murphy" id "ccccace2-18ad-4f01-9971-18b790ad2ffa" isbn ""
Found "Irish Blood, English Heart" by "Darren Murphy" id "abf73e0f-192e-47e4-b044-40a0f6f9ed96" isbn ""
Found "Banksters" by "David Murphy & Martina Devlin" id "a33138ee-ae9b-410e-916b-18ad2cd768b4" isbn ""
Found "The Arctic Fox" by "David Murphy" id "405e4d59-1ddc-44aa-8a38-38309cc66dca" isbn ""
Found "The Doomsday Survival Handbook" by "David P. Murphy" id "7a38f9c4-0ef7-4acc-a2dc-9be4d7a1e180" isbn ""
Found "The Doomsday Survival Handbook" by "David P. Murphy" id "7a38f9c4-0ef7-4acc-a2dc-9be4d7a1e180" isbn ""
Found "Zombies for Zombies - The Play and Werk Buk" by "David P. Murphy" id "760ee431-1e4e-498c-b065-fc7a8d5c5746" isbn ""
Found "You Can't Just Say It Louder" by "Debby Murphy" id "1866b32d-c2fd-4215-973c-fb40dc19a7cb" isbn ""
Found "Plant Breeding and Biotechnology" by "Denis Murphy" id "994bdd41-529b-4ac3-8623-d0f94f041893" isbn ""
Found "The Waiting Land" by "Dervla Murphy" id "f421f9e9-5f5c-4948-bb3d-53de24f51bf7" isbn ""
Found "The Waiting Land" by "Dervla Murphy" id "f421f9e9-5f5c-4948-bb3d-53de24f51bf7" isbn ""
Found "A Wise Child" by "Elizabeth Murphy" id "f8df3ebb-1322-423e-bec1-e9bac446966a" isbn ""
Found "1 Samuel" by "Francesca Aran Murphy" id "c43229a8-05d7-47de-a847-bf2df9244677" isbn ""
Found "George, Thomas, and Abe!" by "Frank Murphy & Martha Brenner" id "7188540a-1bcb-48f8-abeb-364f30dd92c5" isbn ""
Found "Thomas Jefferson's Feast" by "Frank Murphy" id "67384662-303b-4396-b037-655cd343cd60" isbn ""
Found "George, Thomas, and Abe!" by "Frank Murphy & Martha Brenner" id "7188540a-1bcb-48f8-abeb-364f30dd92c5" isbn ""
Found "Thomas Jefferson's Feast" by "Frank Murphy" id "67384662-303b-4396-b037-655cd343cd60" isbn ""
Found "Robots, chips and techno stuff" by "Glenn Murphy" id "48bf21a8-d8a9-475f-8e9b-4198d5f93acb" isbn ""
Found "Stuff That Scares Your Pants Off!" by "Glenn Murphy" id "b31f6334-f973-4ed9-b91c-7c1c3f3a12b8" isbn ""
Found "Why Is Snot Green?" by "Glenn Murphy" id "51e8d3b7-98f6-4f72-9232-ecf71e4e83db" isbn ""
Found "Will Farts Destroy the Planet?" by "Glenn Murphy" id "87b6aa7d-8113-439a-8da7-f8f675a6e17e" isbn ""
Found "Mars" by "Guy Murphy" id "d3d79770-afee-4e85-9819-77a7a38512a9" isbn ""
Found "How to Land a Top-Paying High school counselors Job: Your Complete Guide to Opportunities, Resumes and Cover Letters, Interviews, Salaries, Promotions, What to Expect From Recruiters and More" by "Harold Murphy" id "8b69374a-4736-4d25-8992-28e705ffbdc5" isbn ""
Open book page http://search.overdrive.com/ti/24a52...eptember-ebook
Book missing info: "Tech Monthly - September 2003" by "" id "24a52276-2b0e-4329-b713-78ed6e8f7175" isbn ""
Open book page http://search.overdrive.com/ti/43706...november-ebook
Book missing info: "Tech Monthly - November 2003" by "" id "43706022-1904-46a1-9a23-7cc45831848e" isbn ""
Found "The Black Hole of the Camera" by "J. J. Murphy" id "f06d004a-95ef-4733-8050-3b9d61358962" isbn ""
Found "A Friendly Game of Murder" by "J.J. Murphy" id "3cd80817-f0e8-42f4-9962-f5d5fd3b8a23" isbn ""
Found "Liverpool VCS" by "James Murphy" id "73e93ef3-6b3c-42e2-89a4-14fe6939a6e2" isbn ""
Found "Business Is Combat" by "James D. Murphy" id "237844be-9b7c-4985-bc4c-791b965f456b" isbn ""
Found "Business Is Combat" by "James D. Murphy" id "237844be-9b7c-4985-bc4c-791b965f456b" isbn ""
Found "981 Essential Baby Tips" by "Jeanne Murphy" id "c59e18aa-faef-4cdd-aee5-d66a8c241500" isbn ""
Found "981 Essential Baby Tips" by "Jeanne Murphy" id "c59e18aa-faef-4cdd-aee5-d66a8c241500" isbn ""
Found "Philosophy Of Law" by "Jeffrie G. Murphy & Jules Coleman" id "2c37daae-28cc-4bbd-bd3a-8e6942132e0f" isbn ""
Found "Philosophy Of Law" by "Jeffrie G. Murphy & Jules Coleman" id "2c37daae-28cc-4bbd-bd3a-8e6942132e0f" isbn ""
Found "Dear Hound" by "Jill Murphy" id "20d83892-2e31-45e9-90cb-d884efd21dd2" isbn ""
Found "A Bad Spell for the Worst Witch" by "Jill Murphy" id "cb686dbe-7c3b-4892-bf54-2a608b81abf4" isbn ""
Found "Dear Hound" by "Jill Murphy" id "0f23cbce-dcba-4704-bf3c-359b979631f9" isbn ""
Found "The Worst Witch" by "Jill Murphy" id "729c37ad-ceb6-473e-b0cf-5455bdbe00bc" isbn ""
Found "Baffling & Bizarre Inventions" by "Jim Murphy" id "3f8d8d47-2926-40b4-8d2e-585c510af755" isbn ""
Found "Dear Hound" by "Jill Murphy" id "0f23cbce-dcba-4704-bf3c-359b979631f9" isbn ""
Found "The Worst Witch" by "Jill Murphy" id "729c37ad-ceb6-473e-b0cf-5455bdbe00bc" isbn ""
Found "The Worst Witch All at Sea" by "Jill Murphy" id "7b09b375-4008-4aac-a06d-563c16b39895" isbn ""
Found "The Worst Witch to the Rescue" by "Jill Murphy" id "d3f52148-7584-4cea-b50a-788de8136528" isbn ""
Found "Inner Excellence" by "Jim Murphy" id "ca3bfac9-6b74-4d9a-9d00-b92f48cec877" isbn ""
Found "The Hen Night Epiphany" by "Jimmy Murphy" id "b4a4aa00-820e-46d4-a56f-e1be62829f3c" isbn ""
Found "The Hen Night Epiphany" by "Jimmy Murphy" id "b4a4aa00-820e-46d4-a56f-e1be62829f3c" isbn ""
Found "The United States and the Rule of Law in International Affairs" by "John F. Murphy" id "8c066823-bf0a-4c1c-b3eb-aae4fe28a01d" isbn ""
Found "Trading with Intermarket Analysis, Enhanced Edition" by "John J. Murphy" id "8839f2e5-8695-49c6-8b2b-e1bf0bb06826" isbn ""
Found "Intermarket Analysis" by "John J. Murphy" id "907a59b0-504a-4132-8657-3c13353cabff" isbn ""
Found "Trading with Intermarket Analysis, Enhanced Edition" by "John J. Murphy" id "8839f2e5-8695-49c6-8b2b-e1bf0bb06826" isbn ""
Found "Governing the Transatlantic Conflict over Agricultural Biotechnology" by "Joseph Murphy & Les Levidow" id "9db8cdca-2fe3-4747-acc2-84dea01dc11d" isbn ""
Found "Arachnids" by "Julie Murphy" id "75e7de06-5802-44ae-88ea-07b698f4fca6" isbn ""
Found "Integrative Treatment for Adult ADHD" by "Ari Tuckman" id "8e0e7eb7-e13b-4ad0-b01f-7fcd6ec28f8c" isbn ""
Found "The American Merchant Experience in Nineteenth Century Japan" by "Kevin C. Murphy" id "26d4abb7-c459-49d8-ba52-565a0b8c8f22" isbn ""
Found "Political Manhood" by "Kevin P. Murphy" id "7ceaa2a4-9de2-45e5-9f73-4f69fc565d5a" isbn ""
Found "Political Manhood" by "Kevin P. Murphy" id "7ceaa2a4-9de2-45e5-9f73-4f69fc565d5a" isbn ""
Found "Machine Learning" by "Kevin P. Murphy" id "134420a7-297e-48a3-b022-d185edc1fce9" isbn ""
Found "Art and Culture of the Renaissance World" by "Lauren Murphy & Rupert Matthews" id "c76912b0-c5e9-471b-bd8b-8695f20fdc55" isbn ""
Found "Tourist Shopping Villages" by "Laurie Murphy & Pierre Benckendorff & Gianna Moscardo & Philip L. Pearce" id "f0859013-6c19-4234-89ee-789b8a99f66d" isbn ""
Found "Tourist Shopping Villages" by "Laurie Murphy & Pierre Benckendorff & Gianna Moscardo & Philip L. Pearce" id "f0859013-6c19-4234-89ee-789b8a99f66d" isbn ""
Found "The Marriage Cure" by "Lee Ann Sontheimer Murphy" id "18ce4080-ed34-4c3c-9e07-057fd5cf3d29" isbn ""
Found "What Fills the Heart" by "Lee Ann Sontheimer Murphy" id "f78a3144-a062-4eeb-a0c1-66350834449a" isbn ""
Found "The Marriage Cure" by "Lee Ann Sontheimer Murphy" id "18ce4080-ed34-4c3c-9e07-057fd5cf3d29" isbn ""
Found "What Fills the Heart" by "Lee Ann Sontheimer Murphy" id "f78a3144-a062-4eeb-a0c1-66350834449a" isbn ""
Found "The Glee Handbook - Everything you need to know about Glee" by "Linda Murphy" id "9f6d36e6-9397-4a5c-bf5f-1f2408f9379d" isbn ""
Found "With an Open Heart" by "Lisa Murphy & Marilyn Murray Willison" id "293e6992-971f-4afd-b50a-5a476f8707ae" isbn ""
Found "The True Story of Hansel and Gretel" by "Louise Murphy" id "a931ffd1-9138-4235-b365-116e57b7a841" isbn ""
Found "Taylor Lautner" by "Maggie Murphy" id "d4d8dc04-10a7-4731-86b4-567f95a82afa" isbn ""
Found "Johnny Depp" by "Maggie Murphy" id "15c85db3-cee3-48e4-b82b-5abff6d4bada" isbn ""
Found "Kristen Stewart" by "Maggie Murphy" id "34add6fb-c064-4f89-bc80-aec4a5fa7699" isbn ""
Found "Megan Fox" by "Maggie Murphy" id "1bbf8f8f-b72e-41d4-b54a-ccbc610d0a56" isbn ""
Found "Darkness Falls" by "Margaret Murphy" id "115ca92f-bcf4-4738-ad3f-724f5c835c16" isbn ""
Found "Dying Embers" by "Margaret Murphy" id "fb319ad2-caea-4e28-a98f-cb0274f982db" isbn ""
Open book page http://search.overdrive.com/ti/dc47d...-studies-ebook
Found "Habermas, Critical Theory and Education" by "Mark Murphy & Ted Fleming" id "dc47d804-d745-4214-8ecf-6021f44ea2d2" isbn "9780203864890"
Open book page http://search.overdrive.com/ti/3afab...hy-focus-ebook
Found "Alasdair MacIntyre" by "Mark C. Murphy" id "3afab6d8-8881-4af2-bc44-24c7230d13c4" isbn "9780511060809"
Found "IPv6 Network Administration" by "Niall Richard Murphy & David Malone" id "5e81fd56-1b57-46d8-bd21-c51f287477ce" isbn ""
Found "IPv6 Network Administration" by "Niall Richard Murphy & David Malone" id "5e81fd56-1b57-46d8-bd21-c51f287477ce" isbn ""
Found "Secret Ones" by "Nicole Murphy" id "5bf014d8-3222-495e-9685-d1916a554286" isbn ""
Found "Knitting the Threads of Time" by "Nora Murphy" id "cbdb1d16-b732-4a9d-a66a-cba14cc5b2dc" isbn ""
Found "Knitting the Threads of Time" by "Nora Murphy" id "cbdb1d16-b732-4a9d-a66a-cba14cc5b2dc" isbn ""
Found "Inheritance LAWS in an Islamic Society" by "Papa Murphy" id "60b7d020-6433-47d4-9fea-de75651b3d77" isbn ""
Found "The Shadow Hunter" by "Pat Murphy" id "8b498720-f04a-44c5-b39a-24c14fda669a" isbn ""
Found "About Fairies" by "Pat Murphy" id "63964a0c-ca37-42d3-8db5-3a2775b8fe03" isbn ""
Found "Bones" by "Pat Murphy" id "6fbeef54-b111-43ff-ae93-a72c55a55f82" isbn ""
Found "Bones" by "Pat Murphy" id "6fbeef54-b111-43ff-ae93-a72c55a55f82" isbn ""
Found "About Fairies" by "Pat Murphy" id "63964a0c-ca37-42d3-8db5-3a2775b8fe03" isbn ""
Open book page http://search.overdrive.com/ti/34142...learning-ebook
Found "Reconsidering Science Learning" by "Jeff Thomas & Eileen Scanlon & Patricia Murphy & Elizabeth Whitelegg" id "3414225d-21d8-4e22-adf0-de0be3294c28" isbn "9780203464021"
Found "Apple Orchard" by "Patricia J. Murphy" id "196eeebb-3b64-443d-9f46-7ae94bee9f89" isbn ""
Found "Our National Holidays" by "Patricia J. Murphy" id "366882c0-8c98-4908-a352-8001ae4bdeba" isbn ""
Found "Evitar las drogas (Avoiding Drugs)" by "Patricia J. Murphy" id "a25883e9-a3c9-489a-a23c-838fa2c63653" isbn ""
Found "The Presidency" by "Patricia J. Murphy" id "de9f833d-1459-4378-aa69-9b144ebe6d56" isbn ""
Found "The U.S. Congress" by "Patricia J. Murphy" id "a393c7b3-3888-48ca-ac4e-cf35cbdd4656" isbn ""
Found "Journey of a Pioneer" by "Patricia J. Murphy" id "f100f839-8a2a-41b1-95b6-d6853758e336" isbn ""
Found "Allah's Angels" by "Paul Murphy" id "edb59e31-56ee-4b9b-b702-629228818c9d" isbn ""
Found "Time in the Mirror" by "Paul Murphy" id "e36b5c87-c298-49dd-9d7e-626da69c8a7d" isbn ""
Found "Allah's Angels" by "Paul Murphy" id "edb59e31-56ee-4b9b-b702-629228818c9d" isbn ""
Found "John the Revelator" by "Peter Murphy" id "9adaecb3-a6a6-49f9-8630-667644aa4656" isbn ""
Found "Lagan Love" by "Peter Murphy" id "401f2477-3cdf-4b52-a5a4-257c35482ce8" isbn ""
Found "John the Revelator" by "Peter Murphy" id "bb05c270-ca78-4cdd-8ec6-27d419a4ed1a" isbn ""
Found "John the Revelator" by "Peter Murphy" id "9adaecb3-a6a6-49f9-8630-667644aa4656" isbn ""
Found "Lagan Love" by "Peter Murphy" id "401f2477-3cdf-4b52-a5a4-257c35482ce8" isbn ""
Found "The Politically Incorrect Guide™ to the Great Depression and the New Deal" by "Robert P. Murphy & Ph. D." id "2a9e5c32-55aa-465c-b6d2-4e8f0d12b213" isbn ""
Found "The Politically Incorrect Guide™ to the Great Depression and the New Deal" by "Robert P. Murphy & Ph. D." id "2a9e5c32-55aa-465c-b6d2-4e8f0d12b213" isbn ""
Found "Dynamic Assessment, Intelligence and Measurement" by "Raegan Murphy" id "e3bd54b3-bcfa-4b01-9076-6025ba5bc21a" isbn ""
Found "UN Peacekeeping in Lebanon, Somalia and Kosovo" by "Ray Murphy" id "ac0285bf-dced-428e-9b2a-9d417b1795dc" isbn ""
Found "Theorizing the Avant-Garde" by "Richard Murphy" id "ddd3d705-0aaf-4bf9-96fc-de8f78a9cdd3" isbn ""
Found "Taking the Hill" by "Patrick J. Murphy" id "d4d4bae9-43c1-47bb-af88-14f35670a9e3" isbn ""
Found "Shooting Victoria" by "Paul Thomas Murphy" id "41ebf746-9a39-43a2-834d-99aecdf9d6ac" isbn ""
Found "A Higher Duty" by "Peter Murphy" id "b48fa367-bf66-44a4-8579-45277c4f2baa" isbn ""
Found "A Higher Duty" by "Peter Murphy" id "b48fa367-bf66-44a4-8579-45277c4f2baa" isbn ""
Open book page http://search.overdrive.com/ti/5e230...proteins-ebook
Book missing info: "Misbehaving Proteins" by "" id "5e2305ff-c6f0-4c36-91fa-2e84fa9464d2" isbn ""
Found "Beguiling Enchantment" by "Riley Murphy" id "a3a3f6b5-c68c-4b85-9d32-555f580d3683" isbn ""
Found "Looking for Lucy Buick" by "Rita Murphy" id "1e20398f-d3a5-4df8-93ba-a74342bce496" isbn ""
Open book page http://search.overdrive.com/ti/37675...ineering-ebook
Found "Mathematics in Science and Engineering, Volume 20" by "Roy E. Murphy & Jr." id "37675e93-dfe0-400c-872b-180fb851d742" isbn "9780080955261"
Found "Superstition" by "Sandra Murphy" id "a11b3f0c-1880-4df8-a067-75fd276cf47c" isbn ""
Found "Superstition" by "Sandra Murphy" id "a11b3f0c-1880-4df8-a067-75fd276cf47c" isbn ""
Found "The Hope Valley Hubcap King" by "Sean Murphy" id "ae5ea577-34ca-4a9f-94c0-11b4d9f3aee8" isbn ""
Found "The Hope Valley Hubcap King" by "Sean Murphy" id "ae5ea577-34ca-4a9f-94c0-11b4d9f3aee8" isbn ""
Found "United States Practice in International Law" by "Sean D. Murphy" id "2425b020-ce93-4eda-bcae-5175e881f39f" isbn ""
Found "Cat in the Dark" by "Shirley Rousseau Murphy" id "80b948b5-7d82-4232-be2a-8e4ba2116f09" isbn ""
Found "Cat Pay the Devil" by "Shirley Rousseau Murphy" id "d7ebeb17-bad8-46d7-80fd-b8ebb776ac7a" isbn ""
Found "Cat Spitting Mad" by "Shirley Rousseau Murphy" id "a3d11a16-2b55-486d-acdc-cb54424ca862" isbn ""
Found "Cat in the Dark" by "Shirley Rousseau Murphy" id "80b948b5-7d82-4232-be2a-8e4ba2116f09" isbn ""
Found "Cat Pay the Devil" by "Shirley Rousseau Murphy" id "d7ebeb17-bad8-46d7-80fd-b8ebb776ac7a" isbn ""
Found "Cat Laughing Last" by "Shirley Rousseau Murphy" id "c1990549-f7ca-41eb-9036-dc2d468cfdcd" isbn ""
Found "The Art Kettle" by "Sinead Murphy" id "8df0c1b5-630f-447c-bf61-8afbcc0ebf24" isbn ""
Found "Camille's Team" by "Stuart Murphy" id "55fa26b3-d95e-484e-a1a4-b3e399a5a6bb" isbn ""
Found "Good Job, Ajay!" by "Stuart J. Murphy" id "33256671-d507-4a5f-843a-340cd80a3120" isbn ""
Found "Broken Star" by "Terry Murphy" id "e9a84e42-b737-4b95-9d21-26bb77cc54fa" isbn ""
Found "Broken Star" by "Terry Murphy" id "e9a84e42-b737-4b95-9d21-26bb77cc54fa" isbn ""
Found "British Highways and Byways From a Motor Car Being a Record of a Five Thousand Mile Tour In England, Wales and Scotland" by "Thomas Dowler Murphy" id "90c31b87-0721-4239-a4d0-bd6028385462" isbn ""
Found "Cat on the Edge" by "Shirley Rousseau Murphy" id "436b08c8-570c-4d96-8bda-56d8685718b9" isbn ""
Found "Cat Breaking Free" by "Shirley Rousseau Murphy" id "c32b8285-067f-4528-9feb-de838458372d" isbn ""
Found "Percy Gets Upset" by "Stuart Murphy" id "5889cafb-9467-443d-a175-5dead3654156" isbn ""
Found "Happy, Healthy Ajay!" by "Stuart J. Murphy" id "c7d984cd-6d32-4048-8879-f7063e77bc4b" isbn ""
Found "McFeeley's Rebellion" by "Theresa Murphy" id "1486231c-a811-4646-b694-0e1a88400d83" isbn ""
Found "McFeeley's Rebellion" by "Theresa Murphy" id "c05ea105-c749-4564-9925-8d2e4a8a607b" isbn ""
Found "McFeeley's Rebellion" by "Theresa Murphy" id "c05ea105-c749-4564-9925-8d2e4a8a607b" isbn ""
Found "A Land without Castles" by "Thomas K. Murphy" id "a85c46dd-4db9-415f-aab3-5bd41a34fcb8" isbn ""
Found "A Land without Castles" by "Thomas K. Murphy" id "a85c46dd-4db9-415f-aab3-5bd41a34fcb8" isbn ""
Found "British Highways and Byways from a Motor Car" by "Thos. D. Murphy" id "00fc6850-cdd2-4e52-8567-99f2bead95c1" isbn ""
Found "Riding the Storm" by "Timmy Murphy" id "631031a5-a14a-4156-b5e7-fac354b80530" isbn ""
Found "Case Studies in Biomedical Research Ethics" by "Timothy F. Murphy" id "a7b1cdf2-43d6-44c4-a22c-a75d72d2dafc" isbn ""
Found "Murphy Plays: 6" by "Tom Murphy" id "795b013a-bd26-4b24-b94e-13b21f3b25fc" isbn ""
Found "Achieving Business Value from Technology" by "Tony Murphy" id "711dacd5-2877-43e1-8aea-44bc7deb8ba2" isbn ""
Found "Achieving Business Value from Technology" by "Tony Murphy" id "711dacd5-2877-43e1-8aea-44bc7deb8ba2" isbn ""
Found "Page to Stage" by "Vincent Murphy" id "02b72b85-e7c7-41d2-a442-d6ad864245a8" isbn ""
Found "Dr. Quake" by "Warren Murphy & Richard Sapir" id "8c63b247-7627-4e7a-a483-14934d65d2c1" isbn ""
Found "Murder's Shield" by "Warren Murphy & Richard Sapir" id "7a554459-73c3-4a56-9b9c-67dbab8f5b30" isbn ""
Found "Last War Dance" by "Warren Murphy & Richard Sapir" id "770b46ff-58c7-4a7e-8221-803a0a5b19d1" isbn ""
Found "Choke Hold" by "Warren Murphy & James Mullaney" id "cd45a5fd-8e99-4412-9071-c27d28e09fa4" isbn ""
Found "Mafia Fix" by "Warren Murphy & Richard Sapir" id "81c80b47-44a8-4da2-8427-c7bef5adcba2" isbn ""
Found "Summit Chase" by "Warren Murphy & Richard Sapir" id "ee46a536-e122-4d73-a7f2-eebdfa50f959" isbn ""
Found "Dr. Quake" by "Warren Murphy & Richard Sapir" id "8c63b247-7627-4e7a-a483-14934d65d2c1" isbn ""
Found "Acid Rock" by "Warren Murphy & Richard Sapir" id "c40ecef8-73d4-4094-a3be-44ca8306160a" isbn ""
Found "Murder's Shield" by "Warren Murphy & Richard Sapir" id "7a554459-73c3-4a56-9b9c-67dbab8f5b30" isbn ""
Found "Solitary Wicca For Life" by "Arin Murphy-Hiscock" id "f8157e60-3227-42dc-8d58-20cdcc7ebf4c" isbn ""
Found "The Way Of The Green Witch" by "Arin Murphy-Hiscock" id "567c6b0c-a799-4855-9f6f-8b0d419c47b0" isbn ""
Found "Pagan Pregnancy" by "Arin Murphy-Hiscock" id "cef1cf7b-6d50-4c5b-8c3e-bb675d6c8a19" isbn ""
Found "Solitary Wicca For Life" by "Arin Murphy-Hiscock" id "f8157e60-3227-42dc-8d58-20cdcc7ebf4c" isbn ""
Found "The Way Of The Green Witch" by "Arin Murphy-Hiscock" id "567c6b0c-a799-4855-9f6f-8b0d419c47b0" isbn ""
Found "Student Mobility and Narrative in Europe" by "Elizabeth Murphy-Lejeune" id "547191c0-d28c-4127-bdd0-d77071316ba6" isbn ""
Found "Keys to Galatians" by "Jerome Murphy-O'Connor" id "2341b36b-c485-4089-af0b-2a38008aba32" isbn ""
Open book page http://search.overdrive.com/ti/07ab5...lassroom-ebook
Found "Equity in the Classroom" by "Patricia Murphy" id "07ab5fc0-c505-462e-829a-2e807b3e80d1" isbn "9780203209714"
Found "Europe For Dummies" by "Donald Olson & Elizabeth Albertson & Bruce Murphy & Alessandra de Rosa & Neil E. Schlecht & George McDonald & Darwin Porter & Danforth Prince & Hana Mastrini & Tania Kollias" id "58b2dd7a-9de1-455a-880c-dc1daa86ffbc" isbn ""
Found "The Cult of Personality Testing" by "Annie Murphy Paul" id "30dd389f-6990-4fd0-872e-48d8025d368f" isbn ""
Found "The Cult of Personality" by "Annie Murphy Paul" id "85cd169f-e680-4aac-838c-8aa9d2d52c6d" isbn ""
Found "Origins" by "Annie Murphy Paul" id "e8cac673-347f-49b8-bab9-cc1405553c71" isbn ""
Found "The Cult of Personality" by "Annie Murphy Paul" id "c62562ad-d612-4c77-823a-fb653f9229ea" isbn ""
Found "The Cult of Personality" by "Annie Murphy Paul" id "c62562ad-d612-4c77-823a-fb653f9229ea" isbn ""
Found "Into the Storm" by "Dennis N. T. Perkins" id "9d3114eb-1cce-4731-8737-642bdb4b0a5f" isbn ""
Found "The Seven Stages of Motherhood" by "Ann Pleshette Murphy" id "ad71881d-6c4f-4deb-8b0e-02bccd154170" isbn ""
Open book page http://search.overdrive.com/ti/d79c2...atellite-ebook
Book missing info: "Earth Science Satellite Remote Sensing / Data, Computational Processing, and Tools" by "" id "d79c2aed-81c7-4caf-bcb3-28674be44526" isbn ""
Open book page http://search.overdrive.com/ti/2e092...atellite-ebook
Book missing info: "Earth Science Satellite Remote Sensing, Volume1" by "" id "2e09281d-fe34-4416-a749-a88c248a1f74" isbn ""
Found "The Mark of the Beast" by "Trevor Ravenscroft & Tim Wallace-Murphy" id "350227fa-f845-49b1-a2c0-40632f627cd4" isbn ""
Found "God & the Evolving Universe" by "James Redfield & Michael Murphy" id "c39ea1a7-1a7b-4995-84c4-d661e0851f46" isbn ""
Found "Haunted Houses" by "Robert D. San Souci" id "7059c988-a645-4440-983e-10c2e49f30d5" isbn ""
Open book page http://search.overdrive.com/ti/a0dc4...learning-ebook
Found "Reconsidering Science Learning" by "Jeff Thomas & Eileen Scanlon & Elizabeth Whitelegg & Patricia Murphy" id "a0dc478c-4adb-4d49-9c82-cc0bcee66188" isbn "0203470729"
Open book page http://search.overdrive.com/ti/98654...ing-pack-ebook
Found "Running with the Pack" by "Carrie Vaughn & Maria V. Snyder & Ekaterina Sedia & N. K. Jemisin & Amanda Downum & Marie Brennan & C. E. Murphy" id "98654ec2-bf3d-441f-a24b-2323faa49d87" isbn "9781607012498"
Found "Das Erziehungs-ABC" by "Petra Stamer-Brandt & Monika Murphy-Witt" id "a700b980-423a-4fe0-bf5c-d78300a88ff2" isbn ""
Found "Custodians of Truth" by "Tim Wallace-Murphy & Marilyn Hopkins" id "707678f8-cba7-4d18-becd-e535e93ab4fa" isbn ""
Open book page http://search.overdrive.com/ti/be726...py-young-ebook
Found "Art Therapy with Young Survivors of Sexual Abuse" by "Diane Waller & Jenny Murphy" id "be726bdb-6a86-4e9e-9739-d6c3d5f46f66" isbn "9780203360927"
Found "In the Zone" by "Rhea A. White & Michael Murphy" id "90cb813f-e2fc-48ef-b375-6c09b6989b5a" isbn ""
Found "Red Hat® Linux® System Administration Unleashed" by "Wilburn & Mankin & Murphy & Rubenstien & Schenk" id "b700cb21-d49b-42e1-8c14-4b42152f2a77" isbn ""
Found "Red Hat® Linux® System Administration Unleashed" by "Wilburn & Mankin & Murphy & Rubenstien & Schenk" id "b700cb21-d49b-42e1-8c14-4b42152f2a77" isbn ""
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "calibre_plugins.overdrive_link.overdrive", line 138, in try_find_overdrive_books
File "calibre_plugins.overdrive_link.overdrive", line 381, in find_overdrive_books
OverdriveError: u'Overdrive search result limit exceeded'

Searching Overdrive for author "c murphy" title "origins"
Found "Military Aircraft, Origins to 1918" by "Justin Murphy" id "59435702-2bc6-434b-b144-25dbd18e5c4a" isbn ""
Search returned 4 results in 4.46 sec

---Looking for "Origins" by "Murphy, C.E." in results---

Normal action?

Quote:
Edit: The ############# is my library card blanked out. The correct data is in the plugin configuration.

Last edited by Gunnerp245; 03-24-2013 at 08:28 AM. Reason: Added information.
Gunnerp245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 10:04 AM   #58
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunnerp245 View Post
I get the following error when searching for a book;

Normal action?
The error you are seeing is expected in some cases. However, it only rarely results in available books not being properly detected. I should make the resulting message a bit clearer.

The plugin works by searching overdrive for books by the author's name (and simple variations of it) and then checking the results for the desired title(s). For some common names and prolific authors the results of searching by only the name exceeds Overdrive’s limit of 501 results per search. In that case the plugin falls back to searching by both the author and title, which is slower and does not work for some titles.

In your case the search for a book by C. E. Murphy caused the plugin to try searches under the names "ce murphy", "c e murphy", and "c murphy". Two of those searches had more than 501 results, which caused fallback to performing searches that included the title "origins" and which didn’t return any relevant results.
Old 03-24-2013, 01:00 PM   #59
Gunnerp245
Gadget Freak
Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EE, Note 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhowell View Post
The error you are seeing is expected in some cases. However, it only rarely results in available books not being properly detected. I should make the resulting message a bit clearer.
Thanks for the detailed information.
Gunnerp245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 04:56 AM   #60
crashnburn
Groupie
crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad1 iOS 5.1.1b, iPhone 4
Since I've been reading about Overdrive, I've been wondering if i can check out eBook versions of such books.

Can you guys check out the possibility of getting this book via a Library subscription/ membership?

http://trove.nla.gov.au/work/3438121...ionId=42470573
crashnburn is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
id=model, overdrive