Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 06-07-2011, 04:35 AM   #1
richardlloyd
richardlloyd began at the beginning.

Device: Sony 650 Touch Edition
sony ereader

I have a Sony 650 Touch Edition. I recently purchased a charger from amazon but, although the red light came on when I plugged it into the mains, the ereader did not charge. I checked that the reader was OK by plugging it into my laptop via the cable supplied and that worked fine. I complained to Amazon who have now sent me 2 more, both of which don't work. Does anyone have any advice?

Richard
richardlloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 11:28 AM   #2
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Good to have your company, Richard. Sony's a great piece of hardware and -- normally -- all problems are fixed with a good mains charge (don't rely on the bat level meter on the device itself because it's notoriously over-optiminstic. But it seems you've tried that. Why not post your specific problem in the Sony-dedicated sub forum here for quick and expert help in plain English? Luck and best wishes. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-07-2011, 06:55 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Richard and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 12:40 PM   #4
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW

Welcome to Mobileread ….

As Neil suggested >>>>> pop into the Sony Forum ...
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote