Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 04-08-2011, 11:24 AM   #1
woodmansnow
woodmansnow began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Red face putting in books

I have 4000 thousand books from my sister unzipped bulk converted to moby worked super.now using add book button it goes to kindle 4000 ebooks>Alex archer>seekers curse it opens i click and puts in calibre then do all over again to next one in alphabetical order this will take years i need the secret to bulk entry i know there is one just cant finger out how love the pro gram make easy to sort books

Last edited by woodmansnow; 04-08-2011 at 12:38 PM.
woodmansnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 11:32 AM   #2
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Just select multiple files.
Another hint: If I were you, I'd keep it quiet that I got my books from a file sharing site. Such things are against forum rules.
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-08-2011, 12:37 PM   #3
user_none
Sigil & calibre developer
user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
Click the down arrow next to "Add books" and see if any of the other add types work better for you.
user_none is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 02:06 PM   #4
woodmansnow
woodmansnow began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
the add books from single directory is the only button that seems to work
woodmansnow is offline   Reply With Quote