Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 11-09-2010, 04:23 PM   #1
Nathan Campos
Groupie
Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX & Kindle (2011)
Question Terminal Application For Kindle DX

Hello,
I have a Kindle DX(B004), jailbreaked with kindle-jailbreak-0.4.N.zip and using kindle-usbnetwork-0.28.N.zip too. So I want to know two things:
  • There is any terminal application for my Kindle? Like bash or something like this
  • How I can access my Kindle by SSH when it's connected to my computer by USB?

Best Regards,
Nathan Paulino Campos
Nathan Campos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 04:53 PM   #2
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
*/ Not really, the best thing you can do right now is probably using this.

*/ Check the readme_first in the usbnet package, and the hordes of ssh threads here .
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert