Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 09-08-2008, 10:48 AM   #1
Mikesbook
Enthusiast
Mikesbook began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-600
Adobe DE Disappears - Solution

If Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) disappears and you have to re-install it then it could be due to the free trash remover program "CCleaner" being too efficient.

You need to open CCleaner and untick Multimedia/Adobe Flash Player in the Applications tab of CCleaner.

Seems obvious but it took me a while to figure out why I had to keep re-installing ADE.
Mikesbook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 12:55 PM   #2
rhadin
Literacy = Understanding
rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Tablet
Thank you. I've had nothing but headaches with this and never thought about CCleaner. Some karma coming your way!
rhadin is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert