Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 09-21-2013, 02:08 PM   #31
aecardenas
Kafkaesque
aecardenas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aecardenas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aecardenas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aecardenas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aecardenas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aecardenas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aecardenas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aecardenas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aecardenas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aecardenas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aecardenas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
The Gestalt Man is available for $1.99 US (£1.31 UK)!

The Gestalt Man tells the story of Special Agent Michael Jeck of the FBI, who suffers from severe dissociative identity disorder (aka Multiple Personalities). After years of experimental psychotherapy, Jeck is now able to work effectively together with his five other personalities (who have various expertise) to solve violent crimes.

See what some Amazon readers are saying about The Gestalt Man:

"I loved this book! I read it in less than 24 hours, giving up other recreation time to read. It was like having the entire cast of 'Criminal Minds' inhabiting one body."
-DeLea Buchanan

“Without giving away too much of the plot, I will say that it has so many twists and turns and so many surprises that I found myself gasping and saying, OMG!!”
-authorpholloway

"I took a chance on this new author's first book & am very glad I did. It was an excellent mystery with a very interesting hero."
-James S. MacLachlan

Amazon Kindle (US):
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B006L8SO1M

Amazon Kindle (UK):
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B006L8SO1M
aecardenas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 10:36 AM   #32
gabby98
Wizard
gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android, Nook Simple Touch, Nook Color, ..., Glo
Just finished it, finally. Would have finished sooner, but have been distracted. Loved it, will post a review (to the best of my ability) later...just wanted to say I can't wait to read the next installment
gabby98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 05:02 PM   #33
aecardenas
Kafkaesque
aecardenas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aecardenas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aecardenas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aecardenas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aecardenas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aecardenas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aecardenas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aecardenas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aecardenas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aecardenas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aecardenas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabby98 View Post
Just finished it, finally. Would have finished sooner, but have been distracted. Loved it, will post a review (to the best of my ability) later...just wanted to say I can't wait to read the next installment
Hey, thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it. I'm really glad you liked the book.
Old 12-21-2013, 11:51 AM   #34
aecardenas
Kafkaesque

The Gestalt Man is available for $0.99 US (£0.99 UK) the price goes back up to $2.99 US (£2.05 UK) in 4 days, 23:17:58…and counting!

The Gestalt Man tells the story of Special Agent Michael Jeck of the FBI, who suffers from severe dissociative identity disorder (aka Multiple Personalities). After years of experimental psychotherapy, Jeck is now able to work effectively together with his five other personalities (who have various expertise) to solve violent crimes.

"I loved this book! I read it in less than 24 hours, giving up other recreation time to read. It was like having the entire cast of 'Criminal Minds' inhabiting one body."
-DeLea Buchanan

“Without giving away too much of the plot, I will say that it has so many twists and turns and so many surprises that I found myself gasping and saying, OMG!!”
-authorpholloway

"I took a chance on this new author's first book & am very glad I did. It was an excellent mystery with a very interesting hero."
-James S. MacLachlan

Amazon Kindle (US):

Amazon Kindle (UK):
Old 04-17-2014, 10:01 PM   #35
aecardenas
Kafkaesque

The Gestalt Man is available for $0.99 US (£0.99 UK)!

-DeLea Buchanan

-authorpholloway

-James S. MacLachlan

Amazon Kindle (US):

Amazon Kindle (UK):
Old 04-18-2014, 12:35 AM   #36
gabby98
Wizard
gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android, Nook Simple Touch, Nook Color, ..., Glo
i was a little excited, that it was a follow-up book
gabby98 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fbi, multiple personalities, psychological, serial killer