Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 07-01-2009, 03:30 AM   #1
DanT
Connoisseur
DanT will become famous soon enoughDanT will become famous soon enoughDanT will become famous soon enoughDanT will become famous soon enoughDanT will become famous soon enoughDanT will become famous soon enoughDanT will become famous soon enough

Device: Kobo Glo
July $1 orbit is here: Hidden Empire by Kevin J. Anderson

Oups! Sorry, I knew I should'nt make post at 4AM

Can someone change the title

That was June $1 orbit,

July $1 Orbit is Hidden Empire by Kevin J. Anderson
So far only Sony has it at $1 the other website should follow soon

Last edited by DanT; 07-01-2009 at 04:33 PM.
DanT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 09:05 AM   #2
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
When I checked last night, sony didn't even have this listed as a valid book.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-01-2009, 04:21 PM   #3
DanT
Connoisseur
DanT will become famous soon enoughDanT will become famous soon enoughDanT will become famous soon enoughDanT will become famous soon enoughDanT will become famous soon enoughDanT will become famous soon enoughDanT will become famous soon enough

Kindle
http://www.amazon.com/Hidden-Empire-...6479333&sr=8-3

Sony
http://ebookstore.sony.com/ebook/kev...00000000052217

EDIT:
Diesel-ebooks has them for $1 you have to add to cart

Format Mobi, Adobe Digital Edition ,Microsoft Lit

*Diesel seem to have a lot of connections problem today.

http://www.diesel-ebooks.com/cgi-bin...uns-eBook.html

Last edited by DanT; 07-01-2009 at 04:31 PM.
Old 07-01-2009, 04:56 PM   #4
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanT View Post
Oups! Sorry, I knew I should'nt make post at 4AM

Can someone change the title

That was June $1 orbit,

July $1 Orbit is Hidden Empire by Kevin J. Anderson
So far only Sony has it at $1 the other website should follow soon

Coffee before posts next time! Hee hee!

I'm all set with the new book - thanks for the heads up!
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 05:01 PM   #5
Elsi
Wizard
Elsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle; Sony PRS 505; Blackberry 8700C
OK -- I fixed the title.

Hee hee. This one caught my attention because I thought "oh no! I already have that book"
Elsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-11-2009, 12:15 AM   #6
bgalbrecht
Wizard
bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Clara HD, Kindle 4
Diesel E-books is now charging $7.99 for Mobi, and $1.99 for Adobe and Microsoft Lit formats. Books on Board is selling the Adobe and Microsoft Lit formats for $1.39, but Fictionwise and EReader have not discounted it at all. Fictionwise has done the $1 Orbit books in the past, I wonder why only Amazon and Sony are selling this month's for $1.
bgalbrecht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 02:16 AM   #7
akwant
closed
akwant has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.akwant has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.akwant has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: ---
I've got the impression that BoB and Fictionwise are out of the game. BoB didn't discount the last book already. I think it's because of this idiotic geographic restriction Orbit forced on and the reseller are tired of explaining to customers why they are not able to sell a book to non-Americans.
Oh, well, I wanted to try Saintcrow's book next month, but it seems I'll pass.
akwant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 10:55 PM   #8
DanT
Connoisseur

At diesel it back down a $1,

I sent them a message and pointing out they still have a $1 orbit promotion ads banner on their homepage ,

So they told the people that manage the website and got the price down.
I just bought it and it was $1

Last edited by DanT; 07-13-2009 at 11:00 PM.