Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 05-30-2009, 09:33 PM   #1
kelly1010
Book Addict!
kelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheese

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPod Touch, Kindle 3G + Wi-Fi
BooksOnBoard now has EPUB!!!!!

Ok maybe I've had my head stuck in the clouds somewhere and this is all old news to you, but I just found out that BoB now has EPUB format available. I'm ordering a book as we speak and (though I don't mind pdf) I was thrilled to find this out. I have ordered several books from them before, and Epub was never an option.

Again, forgive me if this is old news...I just wanted to share my delight.

Happy Reading!

Oh---if you must know the book I am ordering is One Reckless Summer by Toni Blake (I'm a romance addict!) I heard about it from my book group and I decided I must have it!
kelly1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 09:40 PM   #2
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
They've had it for a while now. Since end of last year, I believe. I bought my Lord of the Rings epub from BoB.

Unfortunately, only the newer books seem to be available in epub format.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-30-2009, 11:12 PM   #3
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Fictionwise has added ePub to their multiformat eBooks in case you didn't know.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote