Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 07-28-2011, 09:28 PM   #1
Arrghus
Zealot
Arrghus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Arrghus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Arrghus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Arrghus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Arrghus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Arrghus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Arrghus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Arrghus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Arrghus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Arrghus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Arrghus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: Kindle PW2; Nexus 5X
Forum Spy!

Just thought I say: I love it!

Only recently discovered it. I assume such a feature is not unique to MR, but it works well here.

Any other cool features I should know about?

P.S. To those responsible for maintaining this forum - a new digital home that I'm beginning to settle into quite nicely: Thank You!

Ta-ra!
Arrghus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 05:10 AM   #2
hermitscr
hermitscr began at the beginning.

Device: kindle, iphone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrghus View Post
Just thought I say: I love it!

Only recently discovered it. I assume such a feature is not unique to MR, but it works well here.

Any other cool features I should know about?

P.S. To those responsible for maintaining this forum - a new digital home that I'm beginning to settle into quite nicely: Thank You!

Ta-ra!
What is it?
hermitscr is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-29-2011, 06:24 AM   #3
Arrghus
Zealot
Arrghus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Arrghus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Arrghus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Arrghus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Arrghus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Arrghus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Arrghus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Arrghus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Arrghus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Arrghus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Arrghus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: Kindle PW2; Nexus 5X
Click 'Quick Links' on the blue toolbar near the top of each page, and then 'Forum Spy' from the drop-down list.
Arrghus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 05:30 PM   #4
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Hya Arrghus. 'Form Spy' is my first port of call here in the morning. I let the five added posts kick in (takes five seconds) and then go to 'post over the past 24 hours) at the foot to check everything I may have missed overnight. Later visits during the day, I go to 'Today's Posts' and read through until I find where I left off on the earlier round. It's always clearly marked by the forum software. Works a treat. Never miss a single thing I might be interested in. Best wishes. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote