Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 02-24-2015, 12:21 PM   #1
Cat Nicolaou
Cat Nicolaou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cat Nicolaou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cat Nicolaou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cat Nicolaou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cat Nicolaou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cat Nicolaou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cat Nicolaou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cat Nicolaou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cat Nicolaou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cat Nicolaou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cat Nicolaou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Debut romance novella FREE

My debut romance novella "When Time Comes" just came out and I am offering Free copies in exchange of reviews.
Here is the link and the coupon code you can use. WX82Q
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/522214
The coupon is valid only for the 24th Feb so be quick.
Thank you! I hope you enjoy my book.

Blurb: Athena can't avert her eyes. Alex Dane is back in Greece. Her mind wanders in time, six years ago, to the island of Rhodes. Three lustful days with him and a precious gift he left her with. All she needs is a leap of faith, but will he fly? Dare they dream again "When Time Comes"?
Cat Nicolaou is offline   Reply With Quote