Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 12-31-2010, 09:04 AM   #61
mbovenka
Wizard
mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
as I recall they were originally over $400
My Cybook Gen3 was 405, back in 2007.

And that's Euros, not dollars...

My Kindle DXG was cheaper than that
mbovenka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 01:40 PM   #62
boxcorner
»(°±°)«
boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: divisive reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeFromHC View Post
Blackberry ...
Very punny.
boxcorner is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-02-2011, 03:04 AM   #63
SolRaven
Wizard
SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara, Voyage, Oasis, Paperwhite & PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
as I recall they were originally over $400
Wow. I think you're right. The Sony Librie was around $500 and I believe and the Sony 700 was $400. Does anyone remember what the Sony 500 went for in 2006?

Last edited by SolRaven; 01-02-2011 at 03:11 AM.
SolRaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 12:49 PM   #64
cbone
Enthusiast
cbone began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3, Android phone, waiting for my Kno
It's funny to me how people keep talking about how big this is. It has a slightly larger footprint than a piece of standard printer paper.

It's a half-inch thick, 14in 1440x900 ubuntu multitouch capacitive tablet with powered stylus support, so the pricing is pretty good for that, because as far as I can tell, you can't get that anywhere else.
cbone is offline   Reply With Quote