Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Announcements

Notices

Old 03-12-2009, 09:31 AM   #46
Elsi
Wizard
Elsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle; Sony PRS 505; Blackberry 8700C
Congratulations. I kept looking at your device listing "Palm TX" and thinking "that lady lives in Texas". OK, so I'm a bit single-minded at times. Wherever you live, enjoy your Kindle.
Elsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 09:00 PM   #47
catsittingstill
Guru
catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1.0.8, iPod Touch, Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsi View Post
Congratulations. I kept looking at your device listing "Palm TX" and thinking "that lady lives in Texas". OK, so I'm a bit single-minded at times. Wherever you live, enjoy your Kindle.
(blink) Well, I did live in Amarillo for about five years. But I live in Tennessee now. About as hot but much wetter, hence more trees :-)
catsittingstill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 11:02 PM   #48
Boston
Fanatic
Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Aura H20, Pixel XL
Congratulations and Enjoy! (Great contest!)
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 12:48 AM   #49
Buttercup
Buttercup began at the beginning.

Device: Amazon Kindle
Congratulations!! You are just going to love your Kindle.
Buttercup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 01:33 AM   #50
dragonbone
must love dogs
dragonbone can extract oil from cheesedragonbone can extract oil from cheesedragonbone can extract oil from cheesedragonbone can extract oil from cheesedragonbone can extract oil from cheesedragonbone can extract oil from cheesedragonbone can extract oil from cheesedragonbone can extract oil from cheese

Device: Sony PRS-700, iPhone 32GB 3GS, iPad 64GB WiFi
Congratulations!!
dragonbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 11:34 AM   #51
LittleMe
LittleMe began at the beginning.

Device: iPod Touch. Would like a Kindle 2.
Congratulations catsittingstill and have fun playing with your new toy!
LittleMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 10:11 PM   #52
Astabeth
Member who wants a reader
Astabeth began at the beginning.

Device: none
Congratulations-I'm green with envy!
Astabeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 10:29 PM   #53
Trichelle
Trichelle began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 1
Congrats!! Wish it could have been me, but you were my second choice. Seriously, enjoy!!!
Trichelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 04:38 PM   #54
MonaLS
Groupie
MonaLS began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle (Gen 1), Kindle DX, Kindle Fire, LG Enact
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Turcic View Post
We know you've been waiting patiently to find out who's taking home a brand new Kindle 2 reader -- congratulations to catsittingstill, who's now the luckiest e-book aficionado on her block! To everyone else who gave it a shot, thanks for entering. Oh, and stick close, we'll have another giveaway shortly.
Congratulations Catsittingstill!!! And thank you Alex for the giveaway!
MonaLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 10:11 AM   #55
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
More contests to follow!
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 04:17 PM   #56
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
More contests to follow!
You know something, maybe???

Spill!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	stick talk.JPG
Views:	357
Size:	92.3 KB
ID:	25768  
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 04:31 PM   #57
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
You know something, maybe???

Spill!!!
Who me?
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 07:12 PM   #58
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
Who me?
You know DG's motto...

Walk loudly and carry a moderately big stick.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote