Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 02-13-2009, 10:30 AM   #16
Lilly
Guru
Lilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it is

Device: Sony PRS-505, PRS-900 & PRS-950, Amazon Kindle2
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisreed View Post
yeah, its too bad. I don't mind they don't include a case but a sleeve would be nice and given me time to decide what case I might want to pre-order :-) So instead I am paying for the black amazon case that looks pretty nice but I also am ordering a saffire blue platform case from m-edge because I love blue but it wouldn't be shipped for probably a week or 2 until after i receive my kindle. Oh well.
Same thing here; I had to order the Amazon case because I'm ordering the Oberon red Sun for the K2 but Oberon did not get an advance Kindle and won't have one until Feb 25, so it will be another week before they design the Kindle 2 covers. My intention is to return the Amazon cover because I should have the Oberon cover before the 30 days return expires!

Lilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 10:54 AM   #17
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
The Oberon red Sun rocks...want one for my 505
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-14-2009, 12:08 AM   #18
MonaLS
Groupie
MonaLS began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle (Gen 1), Kindle DX, Kindle Fire, LG Enact
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ervserver View Post
The Oberon red Sun rocks...want one for my 505
Email Oberon Designs... They can take custom jobs if they have the time.
MonaLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 12:28 PM   #19
dwood314
dwood314 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Personally, I would like to pick my own cover.
dwood314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 01:04 PM   #20
Lilly
Guru
Lilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it is

Device: Sony PRS-505, PRS-900 & PRS-950, Amazon Kindle2
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwood314 View Post
Personally, I would like to pick my own cover.
Yes but most of the non-Amazon covers are not shipping until mid-March, so it forces you to buy an Amazon cover or go bare until you get another cover. That's not a good idea with the white Kindle. Also the book cover offers a slight protection if drop; it happened to me when I first got my kindle 1, but I had the stock cover and elastic closer on it, so my Kindle survived the fall! I also took my time shopping for a new cover and did not make a decision until after receiving my Kindle 1, I was in no hurry to choose since I had the stock cover.
Lilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-07-2009, 10:03 PM   #21
Oberon Design
Oberon Design doesn't litterOberon Design doesn't litterOberon Design doesn't litter

Smile

Hi everyone!

I'm Kathryn. Community Advocate for Oberon Design. Really excited to be posting here and reading all your great reviews and kind words about Oberon's Kindle covers!

Thanks to everyone and if I can ever be of any assistance in any way please do not hesitate to reach out!

Have a great night
Oberon Design is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 10:59 AM   #22
Oberon Design
Oberon Design doesn't litterOberon Design doesn't litterOberon Design doesn't litter

Hello Evereyone!

I'm Kathryn community advocate for Oberon Design. Really happy to be here and see what everyone is discussing regarding Kindle accessories. I'm learning a lot from just reading all your posts. Thank you!

If you have any questions at all please don't hesitate to ask or email me. kathryn@oberondesign.com. If I don't have the answer I'll make sure I find someone who does !

Have a great day!

Kathryn
Oberon Design is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 12:19 PM   #23
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberon Design View Post
Hello Evereyone!

I'm Kathryn community advocate for Oberon Design. Really happy to be here and see what everyone is discussing regarding Kindle accessories. I'm learning a lot from just reading all your posts. Thank you!

If you have any questions at all please don't hesitate to ask or email me. kathryn@oberondesign.com. If I don't have the answer I'll make sure I find someone who does !

Have a great day!

Kathryn
Thanks for coming to Mobile Read, Kathryn! if you put an introductory thread in the Introduce Yourself forum, then you will reach an even wider audience, since there are many other types of electronic reader users here.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote