Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 07-14-2009, 07:53 AM   #1
HistoryWes
Teacher/Novelist
HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR, iPad
Stuck in the Hospital

Hey guys,
I had some chest pain yesterday and now I am stuck in the hospital waiting for some tests. It's five in the morning and Ive slept 1 hour. Mobile Read is about the only site I can both get on their cheesy video/internet system an that I remembr my password for. If didn't have my trusty 505 with me would have gone crazy long ao, but used the mp3 plaer and now am waiting for it to recharge. Sorry abou the typing. Their keyboard is covered in vomit-proof plastic. Hey the red light has gone off, so I can go back to reading "The Castaways" by Mayne Reid.. Sorry I don't remember who the intrepid book creator was who crafted itand uploaded it to the librry her, but to whomever i was.. thanks.. Goodnight. Hopfully 'll be back typin from my own keyboard by tomorow.
HistoryWes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 07:54 AM   #2
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Oh no! I hope everything is Ok!
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-14-2009, 07:57 AM   #3
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
I hope that you recover quickly, HistoryWes.
Get well soon!
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 08:39 AM   #4
Sparrow
Wizard
Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, CyBook Gen3
Hope you're feeling better soon HistoryWes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HistoryWes View Post
I can go back to reading "The Castaways" by Mayne Reid.. Sorry I don't remember who the intrepid book creator was who crafted itand uploaded it to the librry her, but to whomever i was.. thanks.. Goodnight. Hopfully 'll be back typin from my own keyboard by tomorow.
mtravellerh uploaded that one!
Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 09:21 AM   #5
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Get Better Soon, Wes!

I'm crossing my fingers that it will be gas!

Let us know what the tests show as soon as you can.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-14-2009, 09:25 AM   #6
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Oh bummer. Last time that happened to me I ended up in the hospital for 5 days and left without my gallbladder. The worst part about it was the boredom... but my wife brought me my reader to pass the time.

Get better soon!

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 09:39 AM   #7
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
i'm so sorry to hear that wes ! i'm glad you've got your sony and mobileread to help pass the time. feel better soon and keep us posted ! hopefully you'll be back sleeping in your own bed and typing on your own keyboard before you know it.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 09:42 AM   #8
columbus
Wizard
columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Prs 650, 505
Wishing you a speedy recovery Wes

(I've been through the same thing myself)
columbus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 10:09 AM   #9
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS500, 505 & 600, PRST1 & T2, Kindle PW, Moto Razr, Galaxy Tab 2-10"
Best wishes to get out of there soon Wes.

That happened to my hubby once. After alot of tests they decided it must have been a bad case of indigestion.

Severe chest pains happened to my daughter when she was 15. Was painful just trying to breathe. Turned out to be air in her colon. Was given Codine until it eased up days later.

My mom had chest pains and after tests, turned out to be a pulled muscle.

Let's hope they diagnose something relatively minor like that for you.

Hope all turns out well and you're back on your feet quickly.
Lady Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 10:51 AM   #10
Elsi
Wizard
Elsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle; Sony PRS 505; Blackberry 8700C
While it's no fun being in the hospital, it's probably the best place until they diagnose what's going on. I'm adding my wishes to the rest that this turns out to be something that isn't serious or difficult to cure.

The Castaways was uploaded by mtravellerh in March. And now that you've brought it to my attention, I'm going to download it for a future read.

Get well soon!
Elsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 11:21 AM   #11
rlparker
Ars longa
rlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankind

Device: Kindle K1, K3 wifi
HistoryWes, hope you're feeling lots better soon!
rlparker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 12:40 PM   #12
dordale
Wizard
dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650 & 350; Kindle Voyage; Kobo Aura HD, Aura One, and Forma
HistoryWes--Sorry to hear you're in the hospital, but glad you have your reader with you!

Hoping it turns out to be something minor and that you're home soon!

Take care
dordale
dordale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 12:49 PM   #13
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Get well soon HistoryWes. And be sure and let us know how things turn out.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 01:11 PM   #14
morajelly
morajelly began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-505
Hey Wes feel better soon buddy.
morajelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 03:25 PM   #15
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Oh no. It is a bit scary to be stuck there waiting for the tests. I have my fingers crossed that it turns out to be nothing. At least you can get some reading done while you are waiting.

Keep us posted about how things turn out.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote