Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 02-13-2015, 05:01 AM   #1
grantandrews
Grant Andrews
grantandrews began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
How to Understand and Accept Your Gay Son

The Bestselling new book by Grant Andrews and Malan van der Walt

How to Understand and Accept Your Gay Son

GET YOUR COPY HERE

This book will give you all the tools you need to understand and accept your gay son

How can you accept your gay son?

If you have just found out that your son is gay, or if you think he might be, you might find it overwhelming and have lots of questions and confusion. You might wonder what made him this way, or wonder what it means for his life. You could be feeling afraid, heartbroken or disappointed. Maybe you’re hoping that this is just a phase that he will grow out of. You might even feel like you don’t know who he is anymore and wonder if there is any way to truly accept him.

Our parents have been there too

We struggled immensely with coming out to our parents, and they struggled to understand and accept us. That is why we decided to write this book.

We both had deeply religious backgrounds and in our families being gay was never even talked about. When we realized that we were gay, we started out hating ourselves and trying everything to change. When we told our parents, they were angry and confused. They couldn’t reconcile what they believed in about gay people with the fact that their own sons were gay.

This book can help you to understand what being gay means

In the book, we offer all of the information that you need about what being gay means. We give you clear, direct, and no-nonsense answers to the questions you might still have, such as:
- Is homosexuality a choice
- Is there a way to change him?
- Whose fault is it that my son is gay?
- How does it relate to my religious views?
- What does this mean for my son’s future?

[Edited for length and guidelines - MODERATOR]

GET YOUR COPY HERE

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 02-13-2015 at 10:44 AM.
grantandrews is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gay, gay son, homosexual, nonfiction, parenting