Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 12-07-2010, 06:08 PM   #1
SHOECHICK
Addict
SHOECHICK can extract oil from cheeseSHOECHICK can extract oil from cheeseSHOECHICK can extract oil from cheeseSHOECHICK can extract oil from cheeseSHOECHICK can extract oil from cheeseSHOECHICK can extract oil from cheeseSHOECHICK can extract oil from cheeseSHOECHICK can extract oil from cheese

Device: Red Sony 505 and Ipad
Help with Bluefire App

Hi - I'm a new Apple Ipad owner. I've downloaded Bluefire, activated it but now what? I'd like to get some of the books from my Sony Library onto my Ipad but I'm not sure how to do it. On the Ipad under "get books" it only gives me the option of Books on Board or Feedbooks. Can anyone help?

Thanks
SHOECHICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 08:30 PM   #2
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOECHICK View Post
Hi - I'm a new Apple Ipad owner. I've downloaded Bluefire, activated it but now what? I'd like to get some of the books from my Sony Library onto my Ipad but I'm not sure how to do it. On the Ipad under "get books" it only gives me the option of Books on Board or Feedbooks. Can anyone help?

Thanks
A couple of ways:
1) sideload with iTunes. When your iPad is docked, go to its Apps section and scroll down to File Sharing section. Bluefire will be one of the Apps listed. You can drag your Sony books into the documents pane, or use the Apps... to use a file browser to select.
2) email the books as attachments to an account that is set up on your iPad. When you click on the attachment, you'll be able to save the document to Bluefire.
3) finally, if you have a ACSM file, you can email that as an attachment, have Bluefire open it, and it will be able to download using the information in there.

Of course all of your devices should use the same Adobe ID.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-07-2010, 10:19 PM   #3
SHOECHICK
Addict
SHOECHICK can extract oil from cheeseSHOECHICK can extract oil from cheeseSHOECHICK can extract oil from cheeseSHOECHICK can extract oil from cheeseSHOECHICK can extract oil from cheeseSHOECHICK can extract oil from cheeseSHOECHICK can extract oil from cheeseSHOECHICK can extract oil from cheese

Device: Red Sony 505 and Ipad
Awesome. Thanks so much
SHOECHICK is offline   Reply With Quote