Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 05-01-2010, 12:17 PM   #1
Raoul O'Malley
Raoul O'Malley began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Question International Herald Tribune: European Edition

Hello there:
okay, i'm a luddite. can anyone help in getting the IHT as one of the news feeds? i've read it over and i'm having trouble figuring out how to add it to my Calibre list.

thanks
Raoul O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 12:20 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raoul O'Malley View Post
Hello there:
okay, i'm a luddite. can anyone help in getting the IHT as one of the news feeds? i've read it over and i'm having trouble figuring out how to add it to my Calibre list.
You might try posting this in the custom recipes thread.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert