Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe > enTourage Archive

Notices

Old 05-11-2011, 07:40 PM   #1
loonacres
Edge User

Overwhelmed

So my PE arrived yesterday and I fired it up today, spent a good part of the afternoon on the phone with tech support because of an Adobe DRM 79 error, which is still not resolved despite multiple resets, because I ran into bigger issues. The tech support person said I needed to update my software--apparently I needed build number Dingo 1.13. We couldn't get it to download, so she sent me info on how to do install it with a flash drive. Fortunately, after a few more tries, I was able to get it to download tonight, but it seems to have frozen in the reboot process. As I'm not sure if the install is completed, I'm afraid to reboot, but I don't know what else to do. It's been about 15 minutes and nothing has happened.

You all seem to know so much, and there's so much info here, I don't know where to look. I haven't seen anything in the guides that addresses this. Help please?

Old 05-12-2011, 01:44 AM   #2
Filark
Edge User

I think I read that it's okay to close your PE, or reboot it. If the download hasn't finished it will go back to it. I have had mine get "stuck" on processes, for instance when I do a backup of my library it says it's finished, then just sits there when I hit the cancel button. I go to the home screen or turn it off and back on.

I really hope you can get your problems solved so you can start to enjoy!!

Advert