Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 08-30-2023, 12:02 PM   #1
enidad2
enidad2 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 4 & Kindle fire
Exporting list of books in device

I can view a list of books in my ereader device using Calibre, but cannot export that list. My solution would be to export the list to csv so I can use MS Excel (or Libreoffice Calc) to order and filter and easily identify which book on my device I want to read next.
I use Kindle Paperwhite & Oasis.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
enidad2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2023, 12:30 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Catalog is the Key word.
And making one is a right-click on the conversion Icon
Catalog respects selected (highlighted or VL) books.
Catalog can be in a book form or a CSV file. Lots of options
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-30-2023, 12:33 PM   #3
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
If you switch to the library view in Calibre, do you see green checkmarks in front of the titles that are on your Kindle?
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2023, 12:34 PM   #4
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Catalog is the Key word.
And making one is a right-click on the conversion Icon
Catalog respects selected (highlighted or VL) books.
Catalog can be in a book form or a CSV file. Lots of options
Can't use catalog in the device view. The question is, does the OP have those books in their Calibre library at all?
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2023, 01:41 PM   #5
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtel View Post
If you switch to the library view in Calibre, do you see green checkmarks in front of the titles that are on your Kindle?
Outstanding point.
If therr is a check mark, then in the Main view
ondevice:true
Then make the Catalog
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
device e-reader, export